Is it the same

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Is it the same

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:26 am

It says nothing about a person's character "IF" his mother lied. Stevie Wonder could see that ;)

Not to mention, I don't know about you; but, if someone questioned me about my mom, and I was there, he would deserve a smack in the mouth.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 pm

winder what his dad thinks about it.
He doesn't seem to be saying much.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Damn. If he ain't saying much, how do you know that's his father? (I won't ask where you found the picture :)).

But, one wonders what would make a nice White woman tell her son that a Black man was his father, when it was really a White man. And, White people are struggling to prove how messed up she or her son is. It boggles the mind. What do you suppose it is? I mean. Why would White people want to sneak into Black organizations? Don't ask me. It's stranger than any fiction I've read.

I could understand why Shaun K. would want to pass as a White person. Actually, glad you brought all this up (not). I think we should demand that all KKK members get DNA tests because some of them are darker than many Black people I know. Just sayin'. ;)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 pm

windwalker wrote:Image

winder what his dad thinks about it.
He doesn't seem to be saying much.

Btw, here's how lies work. Do a google search for Shaun King's White dad. You'll get the picture above, and you'll get this:

Wtf! How'd that happen? Makes ya confident of the other information on the BLOG where they're found. Oh well, put it on the internet, and there'll be somebody who'll fall for it.
Ah, you no believe https://www.google.com/search?q=picture ... guKpYKM%3A
Last edited by Steve James on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Steve James wrote:Image

Why are some people trying to prove that this guy is not Black? Don't they realize that they're simply proving that Black/White is a fiction?

yep :)

lets be clear about who brought up what.

It could have been anything that he did in life that would be called into question.
many dont care for the org. that he's part of.

Dont know the guy and dont really care...

looks like you do....

a man or woman change their outer appearance to reflect their inner feelings
but others can not adopt and be part of different cultures ?

Its' about perceived benefits or lack of.
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:57 pm

I think we should demand that all KKK members get DNA tests because some of them are darker than many Black people I know. Just sayin'. ;)

lets see what the doctor says ;)

windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:14 pm

I started this thread to illustrate what I perceived as double standard where one thing was accepted and the other not.

thanks for everyone's input.

no more comments from me on this
others can carry on
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:40 pm

You're a kidder.

It could have been anything that he did in life that would be called into question.
many dont care for the org. that he's part of.

Riiight. Break out the birth certificates :)

"Many don't care for the org. that he's part of." That's understatement. They don't like the org, so they attack his birth certificate --as if the org will shut down. Well, I don't like the org either. But, for the opposite reason that they do. I feel sorry for anyone who has to announce that his or her life matters. It's not really a question for me. And I think that any Black person who thinks he or she needs to convince anyone of his or her humanity is misguided. The people who can't see you as a human being who's life matters will not see you as such because you wear a tee shirt. Hey, look, a child of 2 years old knows the difference between a puppy and a kitty. So, any grown person who can't recognize a human being is beyond anyone's help. It's a realization that has to come from within. So, I think it's foolish to demean oneself by asking for humanity. It reminds me of the 60s signs saying "I am a man" or, even further back in the anti-slavery days and the motto "Am I know a man and a brother?" Nope, not for me. There's nobody good enough that I need to prove my humanity to.

FTS
Steve James
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic