Trump's Numero Uno!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Trump's Numero Uno!

Postby chud on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:14 am

It turns out a lot of the people disrupting Trump rallies were paid to do so.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:36 am

By Republicans??
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:14 am

Damn, I say, I say damn funny.

Lindsay Warhawk Graham wrote:My party's really screwed up.
Last edited by Michael on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:22 am

Watch "Cartoon Donald Trump Tells Stephen Who Started It" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/96Ivji-ph4A
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:51 am

Steve James wrote:

By Republicans??

The protesters were paid by Democrats: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/
chud
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:01 am

chud wrote:
Steve James wrote:

By Republicans??

The protesters were paid by Democrats: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/

Please point out where it says in the article that the Democrats "paid" anyone. OK?

But, it does say that, for example:

On April 29, a DNC press staffer, Rachel Palermo, alerted Eric Walker, deputy communications director, about a Facebook page for an anti-Trump protest on May 2 in South Bend. “Whoo! Thanks to our interns for finding this out.” Walker replies, “I like it, as long as the students feel safe getting involved. I imagine this demo will be nicer than the one in San Fran today.”

That day in San Francisco protesters blocked off roads to an event Donald Trump was hosting. The Republican nominee ended up having to jump down from the highway and sneak around back to enter.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:07 am

Oops, sorry, I was thrown off by the misquote. The article says that the Dems "planned" the anti-Trump demonstrations, but it cites an email saying that the Dems learned of the demonstrations. A bit of a difference that's more than semantic, imo.

Of course, none of this makes Trump look any better. Did you read when he said that he protected Cruz after his comments? I.e., protected Cruz from Trump supporters who were going to attack him.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that he saved Sen. Ted Cruz from being "ripped" off the stage during his speech at the Republican National Convention.

When it became apparent during Cruz's speech last week that he would not be endorsing Trump, he was loudly booed by the crowd of delegates. Trump then made a dramatic appearance in the arena, drawing applause and forcing the cameras to turn away from the Texas senator.

"You know what, he's lucky I did it," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg published Saturday. "I walked in and the arena went crazy. Because there's great unity in the Republican Party and people don't know it. Had I not walked in, I think that audience would have ripped him off the stage. I think I did him a big favor."

I couldn't make that up.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:45 am

Steve James wrote:
"You know what, he's lucky I did it," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg published Saturday. "I walked in and the arena went crazy. Because there's great unity in the Republican Party and people don't know it. Had I not walked in, I think that audience would have ripped him off the stage. I think I did him a big favor."

I couldn't make that up.

According to Trump, he knew Michael Jackson better than anyone else and he has said that "Gayness is a wonderful thing". He have also said that he is a self-made man. He lives in his own fantasy world where he is a superhero and believes that he is going to save humanity. No, no one could make up Mr Trump. He's bigger than fiction. :P

I know this just from watching the apprentice. I've watched every season, every episode several times. He constantly contradict himself and he constantly take credit for everything. The truth constantly changes. By watching him so much, I can also see that he has absolutely zero attention span, just like his ghost writer said.

... The strange thing is that he succeeded to keep everyone from knowing that he is completely crazy and extremely ignorant. But the truth is slipping out now...
Last edited by Bao on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:05 am

Bao wrote:I've watched every season, every episode several times.

If that doesn't deserve a Trump University degree, I don't know what does. -bow- ;D
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:33 am

Bao wrote:... The strange thing is that he succeeded to keep everyone from knowing that he is completely crazy and extremely ignorant. But the truth is slipping out now...

Not everybody, lol.
Michael

Postby Bao on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:59 am

Michael wrote:
Bao wrote:... The strange thing is that he succeeded to keep everyone from knowing that he is completely crazy and extremely ignorant. But the truth is slipping out now...

Not everybody, lol.

;)

Dmitri wrote:
Bao wrote:I've watched every season, every episode several times.

If that doesn't deserve a Trump University degree, I don't know what does. -bow- ;D

;D

I work by myself, alone with my own company and have done so for the last six years. I always have on this kind of show on when I work, Apprentice, Dragon's Den/Shark Tank, Ted vids, interviews and documentaries with entrepreneurs etc. When it comes to the The Apprentice, I have seen every episode of every single version of the show from every country, Ireland, Australia etc. Some of the US seasons of Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice, I have seen more than ten times. I could probably reenact whole episodes. You could say that I am a great fan of watching egomaniac wierdos. ;D
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:45 pm

You could say that I am a great fan of watching egomaniac wierdos.

There's some stuff like that which is perversely entertaining or kind of maybe a guilty pleasure. I love watching those People's Court Judge Judy type shows.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 pm

I didn't want to contaminate any other thread with this kind of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-PHPMPXnQA
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:53 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:05 am

Great examples!!
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic