Key to the True Kabbalah by Franz Bardon

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Key to the True Kabbalah by Franz Bardon

Postby Peacedog on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:02 pm

To all,

I am about half way though the first letter key in Baron's third book.

The first half of the training consisted of 2:30 hour practice sessions with all 27 letters daily for about two weeks.

Now I am hitting a single letter a day for about 1:15 minutes.

Essentially the initial practices deal with progressively learning how to generate the letters and creating a network of them within the body.

Following that, you learning to work with the letters individually and initially they act as a kind of waypoint on a map.

Once the practice is fairly engrained, the effect becomes much deeper and you can manipulate the individual phenomena to accomplish your goals.

If anyone has experience with this and would like to share, please drop a line.

Cheers,

Peacedog
Peacedog
Great Old One

Re: Key to the True Kabbalah by Franz Bardon

Postby Simon on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:51 am

Probably not going to get much informed opinion unless peope are beyond step 8 of IIH. Working the 3rd book without this like working a different book. Best check with teacher from girdling zone in PME.
Simon
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 am

Simon,

Hope things are going well on your end.

As you know I take a very mechanical view of the meditative process.

I post a lot of these things to simply spark discussion.

Also, a lot of lurkers on this board usually won't post publically, but are more than willing to contact others in private.

Cheers,

Peacedog
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Simon on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Fair enough. Just my thoughts on KTQ.

All the best with your study.
Simon
Wuji

Postby shawnsegler on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 am

I like Bardons stuff but it's got too much of a religious bend for me. I realize that that's where it came from but it's not where I choose to be putting my meditative effort even though I do realize (and have gotten much value from) the validity of some of the western esoterica.

Crucified on a cross between two thieves (the eyes)..is in truth some deep knowledge...there's just two many out there who mistake the map for the terrain, and I firmly believe at this point in human history it's important to put the kibosh on the idea of the supernatural when it's actively harmful to us as a species and the real universe is plenty sublime and amazing without the mythology.

My 2c.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby lazyboxer on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Woahh! Adepts on the loose in RSF!

Segs, if you read Bardon carefully I think you'll find he's not at all religious..in fact you could say even less so than AC, since he's more objective and less biased, imho.

I don't know if an understanding of the practises described in IIH is needed for his QBLH stuff, but I suspect he'd have thought so, as do most Bardonists. Certainly, at least, the section on magical mental training would seem indispensable.
Living well is the best revenge.
lazyboxer
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Lazyboxer,

Honestly at this point I find the whole experience to be more of a universal technology. The letters can be used as a kind of map to induce specific phenomena.

To travel to the location on the map you need to be able to project your conscious into the void while maintaining a three part focus on the map point (sound, color and sensation).

The exercises in IIH on a basic level are all about getting you to where you can do these things individually. KTQ is about putting it all together.

I suspect anyone with about a year of traditional monastic training in a lineage that actually taught all of the prerequisite skills could pull it off.

Being able to balance the elements, achieve equilibrium and generate ether/Akasha just makes the trip much safer.

Cheers,

Peacedog
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Simon on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:28 pm

shawnsegler wrote:I like Bardons stuff but it's got too much of a religious bend for me. I realize that that's where it came from but it's not where I choose to be putting my meditative effort even though I do realize (and have gotten much value from) the validity of some of the western esoterica.

Crucified on a cross between two thieves (the eyes)..is in truth some deep knowledge...there's just two many out there who mistake the map for the terrain, and I firmly believe at this point in human history it's important to put the kibosh on the idea of the supernatural when it's actively harmful to us as a species and the real universe is plenty sublime and amazing without the mythology.

My 2c.

S

One of the things I liked about Bardon when I first discovered his work is that it is not religous at least from my perspective. Its very direct and is about directly experiencing the results of each Step. No religon, faith required simply we do the exercises and discover for ourselves whether any of this supernatural stuff is for real as part of the journey.
Last edited by Simon on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simon
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic