BREXIT

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: BREXIT

Postby grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:56 pm

In case you missed it my name is spelled the Polish way on the forum.

I like the Zeds.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm

edited: off topic :P
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm

LOL! Sorry I can't follow you. We were discussing Poles then my union then drivers from other countries taking over to how to form a union and now robots are delivering packages, filling up vending machines and driving tractor trailers across the country.

Back to Brexit already...

My company will still be around and I will change with the times.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:13 pm

fixed

good luck with the class A, ;) .
there will always be people with the trucks when the tech comes,,,they just won't be
doing the same things they do now.....
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Ok, it has nothing to do with Brexit but you will find that I spend money like a Pole, I don't. I have other plans in the works so try again and an account full of cash. So try trolling elsewhere or just stick to the topic.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:49 pm

dont get the post.
if its related to mine.

let me make mine more clear.

"good luck with the class A" its not an easy test to past,,,good luck to pass it.

"future tech and trucks",,,the drivers will be like the pilots of planes having to know how to fly a plane
but also taking care of the tech that either fly's the plane or drives the truck...they will be more skilled then current drivers
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:04 pm

My apologies for misreading you, the net makes that easy.

Thanks, much appreciated.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:09 pm

grzegorz wrote:My apologies for misreading you, the net makes that easy.

Thanks, much appreciated.

no worries I misread myself sometimes.... :P
the class A is a good move,,if you can try to get
certified for hazard materials "big money"

ok back to brexit ;)
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 pm

I do agree that these jobs are disappearing which why I think Trump can live up to expectations.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:23 pm

grzegorz wrote:I do agree that these jobs are disappearing which why I think Trump can live up to expectations.

We might have different views on this...there will be always a need for the diver or what they call the driver...the duties will
be very different...lots of tech involved...wait and see...anyway as I said good luck with it,,,even with out the tech
its not easy,,,need a lot of skill and good gong fu,,,,I know you have both...

BTW always liked the European trucks they have IMO some badass trucks, Mercedes, Volvo ect…
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:24 pm

I was talking about manufactoring but as far as trucks I love the Izusu. It is like driving a golf cart.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:40 am

Btw, thanks for the advice Wind.

I agree that we can't rely on anything. My goal is to pay off my house and buy land to have a vineyard management group grow wine grapes on it and pay me for it.

By then I will probably become a full on prepper. Our politicians are a joke but I blame ourselves and our two party system which is nowhere in our Constitution.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:48 pm

So much for Brexit.

I bet tRump's support of it didn't help any.

Good for you UK.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:58 am

There was a rumor that May had resigned. What's going on over there?

LONDON — Britain's Brexit divorce deal with Europe was all but dead Thursday — barely a day after it was published — as ministers quit Prime Minister Theresa May's government in protest.

The draft agreement, which follows 20 months of negotiations between London and Brussels, has infuriarted lawmakers, including some in May's own divided Conservative party who publicly called for her ouster.

Dominic Raab, the Brexit secretary, said May's proposals could lead to the constitutional breakup of the United Kingdom. He became the second Brexit secretary to quit in less than six months, and his departure sent the British pound plunging on currency markets.

The drama came only hours after May claimed to have secured the backing of her Cabinet — and before she faced angry questions in the House of Commons.
With support ebbing away, May might face an internal leadership contest in her Conservative Party that could see her replaced as party chief and prime minister. Jacob Rees-Mogg, a prominent and staunch pro-Brexit Conservative, called for May to be removed.

There are only 134 days left until Britain's official departure, and time is running out for the country to reach some kind of customs agreement with the E.U., its biggest trading partner. Without it, Britain could face chaos at borders and ports — a scenario that has prompted the stockpiling of food and medicines.

But an increasing number of lawmakers now believe a "no-deal" would be better than May's proposal.
"We're in the Brexs**t," read Thursday's front page in The Sun, Britain's bestselling tabloid newspaper.

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:53 am

She's unkillable - just will not die.

This whole thing has been one long tortuous process of "I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN" for anybody with half a brain.
Last edited by GrahamB on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic