BREXIT

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: BREXIT

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:36 am

If don't want one Yank's opinion then don't go on a forum with an international audience fool!

What's up? I'm expressing my opinion just as every Brit I've ever met has given me my opinion of my own country.

You don't want to here it then don't click it because I'm not going anywhere. Besides, speaking of talking "trash", you have no idea as to why this issue is of particular interest to me, yes?

Then I suggest you leave that out of it because it doesn't matter and is nothing short of a personal attack. But keep them coming...By the way you might be interested to know that the U.K. is actually a Republic and not a democracy.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 am

yea show me "the claim" fuckwit.
I double dare you, you lying manipulative cunt.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 am

cloudz wrote:yea show me "the claim" fuckwit.

Well we can start with correcting you. The UK is a republic not a democracy.

Next question?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:52 am

grzegorz wrote:If don't want one Yank's opinion then don't go on a forum with an international audience fool!

What's up? I'm expressing my opinion just as every Brit I've ever met has given me my opinion of my own country.

You don't want to here it then don't click it because I'm not going anywhere. Besides, speaking of talking "trash", you have no idea as to why this issue is of particular interest to me, yes?

Then I suggest you leave that out of it because it doesn't matter and is nothing short of a personal attack. But keep them coming...

your opinion is for shit, that's my opinion.
simple.

I'm not in the mood to be told I claimed this or that when any fucking moron can see I did nothing of the sort.
This isn't some "interesting debate" for us living here. It's our lives, our decision. We made it, your opinion is worthless and pointless to me.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 am

grzegorz wrote:
cloudz wrote:yea show me "the claim" fuckwit.

Well we can start with correcting you. The UK is a republic not a democracy.

Next question?

We have as much democracy as any other, in that we vote people in and out of power, that's enough for me to define us as having it.
Whether we are technically a Republic or not is a mute point right now and you know it.

good try though, typical smart ass move.

+1 point if it makes you feel good.
Last edited by cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 am

And by the way that was not the claim you say I made.
Try again or are you going to look for some other meaningless shit to give us your opinion on.
Last edited by cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:00 am

tell you what,

I will correct my narrative to "our democracy".
Now what?

You don't respect it still, good for you.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:06 am

This my fellow Yanks is what the Limeys call taking the piss.

Time for a slash.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 am

Yea, I hope Trump gets in too.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:29 am

grzegorz wrote:If don't want one Yank's opinion then don't go on a forum with an international audience fool!

I don't mind an opinion and you having one and even saying what it is. What I mind is the bullshit attempt at having some debate with me about MY OPINION and the shitty tactics you try to employ. My opinion is not up for debate or are you too fucking thick to realize that.

yea of course you are you entitled bitch. I have never once, not once come onto a thread here about US politics and given my opinion on US stuff.
I am not "every Brit" and giving your opinion does not entitle you to twist peoples words to suit your own fucking need to have a debate with someone.

What now, are you keeping it a secret. Why not give your opinion and tell us this big fucking secret of yours then. I will click, I won't go anywhere and i'll call you out and speak anyway I like until I get banned (here's hoping)

Then I suggest you leave that out of it because it doesn't matter and is nothing short of a personal attack. But keep them coming...By the way you might be interested to know that the U.K. is actually a Republic and not a democracy.

I consider what you are doing a "personal attack". Twisting peoples words for your own fucking amusement and need to debate your politics after the fact now. I know you are into political debates. The debate is over as far as I am concerned, we had our vote already and there is nothing left to debate or contemplate for me.

You started quoting me and talking to me. I am telling you to fuck off as I want no part of that, more so with someone who just wants to play point scoring in the manner you display. Voice your opinion just don't quote me or address me. Got it, because you'll just get more of the same. I don't like your style or the way you try to talk to me, end of.
Last edited by cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:54 am

You still talking?

In that case tell us how you really feel.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:06 am

Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:11 am

cloudz wrote:I hope it will be Gove, he was always the brains behind it anyway.
He'd be the right choice for what lies ahead.

As much as I think Boris is 'a good bloke', I'm not sure he was right for that post anyway. Ever so slightly above his station if I may be so bold.

You'll survive Graham, I'm sure the tears will run dry sooner or later ;)

Rob.. I'm not sure what the irony is there, I don't think this was about "those bloody immigrants" for many "leavers". It comes down to having at the very least a semblance and modicum of control of our borders. This is something that could well tear Europe down, a simplistic view of it, doesn't do anyone any favours I'm afraid.

Everyone loves to talk about influx, but no one mentions the places in Europe that it drains and shrinks (like Lithuania and it's towns/ cities) at the same time when people can just get up and go to wherever the goings better. Not saying that should be discouraged, but the way the EU is set up right now is just way below good or optimal for many involved IMHO.

Yeah, I quoted you and I'll continue to quote people I disagree with no matter how much fecese they sling my way. Trust me, whatever you got I can take it. So as we say across the pond, "Suck it up!"
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 pm

you got nothing still, other than trying to agitate some bollocks. time wasting loser is all you are. you don't even have a real opinion, because you have no feeling for this country and the people in it. why should anyone here give a flying fuck what some yank thinks about it. guess what, we don't.

none of us has to justify our opinion on this, I choose independence for where I live, independence from any outside governance. Who-ever doesn't like that or agree with that can kiss my ass.

whatever you think about it or the technicalities of our governance, we have a democratic process in place, if you think the people of this country will stand down if their will is ignored, then again I can only say you have no fucking clue about this place and the culture.

to call this referendum and then ignore it would be the last straw in this whole EU business. anyone who contemplates that is nothing but a scumbag and a moron. much like two faced lying scumbag politicians. principles matter where I'm from. Just because you don't fucking have any you want to get smart now after the fact?
Last edited by cloudz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:04 am

So your logic is because I'm not a Brit my opinion doesn't matter. Then why do you keep up with all these emotional posts directed at me?

Because it does matter to you and you can't handle a debate with someone who disagrees with you so instead you try in bully from any further posting by calling them every name in the book. Good luck with that.

The fact is just as you are entitled to your opinion over the US election and I am entitled to my opinions of the EU.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic