Trump makes the cut

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Trump makes the cut

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:26 am

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:32 am

^^
In breaking news, Ernst Gruber Shickel declares remorse for ghost writing Mein Kampf and his message from the great beyond is that he hopes no one else will repeat his mistake, or that at least they won't wait until the very last minute to reveal their guilt.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:40 am

"If he had not run for President, I would not regret writing the book."

"Trump has more psychopathic tendencies than anyone I've ever met."

Weird.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:43 am

Taking money from a scumbag to make him look amazing and fantastic is cool because that doesn't hurt society....unless the scumbag has nukular bomb codes. Nothing else short of armageddon can make me not take money from scumbags.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 am

Now I see why Trump's lawyer tried to get an injunction to prevent the writer from speaking. The fact that Trump didn't write it is expected. But, I compare it to what was said about Obama's book; how Trump criticized O's intelligence, academic record, law credentials, etc, and how he's always talking about how unintelligent everyone else is. So, I'm guessing that someone will be asking to see some of Mr. T's academic bona fides. Being a fraud about little things means that you'll be fraudulent about big things.

Oh, just had to give some props to Ted Cruz (who I am glad did not get the nomination) for not sucking Trump's dingus. If he had supported Trump, he'd just have proven to be "lying Ted." Cause, if you say that my dad participated in the Kennedy assassination, then attack my wife, and call me a corrupt liar (even if the latter is true), I'm not going to pretend to say anything nice about you. Well, unless you apologize; but, then I'd think you were lying, anyway. But, it'd give me an excuse. So, big ups to Ted. He'll always be able to say that he stood up when it wasn't popular. He's still a weird character.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:01 am

Michael wrote:Taking money from a scumbag to make him look amazing and fantastic is cool because that doesn't hurt society....unless the scumbag has nukular bomb codes. Nothing else short of armageddon can make me not take money from scumbags.

Well, that's because now the scumbag might actually affect you and yours. That's the whole point of the "first they came" quote.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:31 am

Michael wrote:"Trump has more psychopathic tendencies than anyone I've ever met."

Weird.

He also says that Trump has no attention span what so ever and often misunderstand things because of his complete lack of focus p. As a president, imagine him in briefings. He won't pay attention to anything. :-\
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:17 am

Bao wrote:
Michael wrote:"Trump has more psychopathic tendencies than anyone I've ever met."

Weird.

He also says that Trump has no attention span what so ever and often misunderstand things because of his complete lack of focus p. As a president, imagine him in briefings. He won't pay attention to anything. :-\

It's really quite possible that he has more issues than Dubya. Amazing, but totally possible.

He's looking more and more like the psychopathic weirdo the powers that be thought would be the perfect front man. Hmmmmnnnn, when did that ever go wrong?
Michael

Postby Bao on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:59 pm

He would probably create international conflicts just to get personal attention as well. :P
Last edited by Bao on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 am

Donald Trump Defends Fox News Founder After Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Assault Lawsuit

"Some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he’s helped them ... It’s very sad. Because he’s a very good person," Trump told NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday. Ailes resigned last week.

It makes one wonder what it takes to make someone not a very good person. Anyway, this is another aspect of the "political correctness" that makes it hard for men to act like men with women. Charges of this type are destroying this culture. No? These women should be more patriotic, especially since they owe him their jobs. Right?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:27 am

Steve James wrote:Charges of this type are destroying this culture. No? These women should be more patriotic, especially since they owe him their jobs. Right?

Destroying the culture, unpatriotic and ungrateful. Only thing worse could be if they're Muslim, too.
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:36 am

Michael wrote:Only thing worse could be if they're Muslim, too.

But that's only a matter of time -- until the population density hits the Critical Muslim Mass.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:54 am

I was watching the 60 Minutes with Trump and all I could think is that if this man has gotten this far and with this much support anything can happen. The interview was what you'd expect from a man without any political experience and a collection of trophy wives. Yet, cable networks love him because he's boosting their ratings.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Dmitri wrote:
Michael wrote:Only thing worse could be if they're Muslim, too.

But that's only a matter of time -- until the population density hits the Critical Muslim Mass.

And then Sharia Law will spontaneously re-write the Constitution into Arabic that REAL AMERICANS can not read. So sad.
Michael

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic