Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James Champs

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James Champs

Postby Bob on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:37 am

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/

Although I am from Pittsburgh (been here in Cleveland/Akron/Canton are since 1985 but family still in Pittsburgh) so glad to see Cleveland Cavaliers and Akron native James LeBron take the Championship. Cleveland takes a lot of hits and is often the butt of late night TV jokes but it is really a "Diamond in the Rough" city with fantastic healthcare and great parks, lakes and restaurants.

Good for Cleveland - although I gotta mention that the Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup! ;D
Bob
Great Old One

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James Champs

Postby Steve James on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 am

Congrats :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:25 am

Congratulations, it definitely a big shock for us Warrior fans. I had thought the Warriors would go for twos instead of threes to try to tie it up but instead tbey risked it all in hopes of winning big. That last game could have gone either way but respect to LeBron for pulling it off.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Congrats Bob.
It certainly was an exciting series!
After Cleveland was down 3 games to 1 and then started fighting for each victory I couldn't help but cheer them on.
chud
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:32 pm

I thought it was classy that LeBron James wore a blue Ultimate Warrior t-shirt when he flew to Ohio.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic