Executed for Drug Trafficking

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Executed for Drug Trafficking

Postby windwalker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:18 am

junglist wrote:Seriously, the ignorance here is nauseating. A bunch of liberal whites who swear they are not racist but suggest the stupidity, illiteracy, etc. of Filipinos that don't know any better and need to be educated and feed on the teet of some ivory tower white liberal intellectual who has never been to the Philippines and has no clue what is going on there but is somehow the savior of all dirty, dumb people and that his one size fits all solution of education is the answer for the problem in the Philippines. If you don't want to be racist, listen to the gat damn country (91 percent of people support the man! This why all those corrupt officials are taking the political war outside the country! They know they can't win the political war in the Philippines now!) of the Philippines and research more as to why they support the Philippines. Good grief.

It is strange, my co-workers echoed everything you've mentioned.
I asked them a couple of different ways, even bringing up some of the things in postings here,
they just laughed and told me those posting really don't know whats going there....
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:27 am

While I find all of this laughably entertaining, particularly the CIA conspiracy theory stuff, the really interesting developments are taking place in southern PI in the Moro areas.

Duerte has recently been calling for the SOCOM skeleton crew working counterinsurgency there to leave.

While his speech is dressed up in anti-colonial tripe, some of the reports I've been getting are far more interesting. Some suggest that the real reason why he has been calling for US assets to leave is so that he can engage in an end game solution to the Moros without US witnesses nearby when it happens.

The resurgence of nationalism in the face of the useless brand of globalism currently being peddled by the over educated elite has been fascinating. I had no idea the PI would be one of the first to go down this road.

We live in interesting times.
Last edited by Peacedog on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:53 am

Peacedog wrote:While I find all of this laughably entertaining, particularly the CIA conspiracy theory stuff, the really interesting developments are taking place in southern PI in the Moro areas.

Duerte has recently been calling for the SOCOM skeleton crew working counterinsurgency there to leave.

While his speech is dressed up in anti-colonial tripe, some of the reports I've been getting are far more interesting. Some suggest that the real reason why he has been calling for US assets to leave is so that he can engage in an end game solution to the Moros without US witnesses nearby when it happens.

The resurgence of nationalism in the face of the useless brand of globalism currently being peddled by the over educated elite has been fascinating. I had no idea the PI would be one of the first to go down this road.

We live in interesting times.

Where do you get the reports from? And what do you mean by "end game" solution?
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 am

windwalker wrote:
junglist wrote:Seriously, the ignorance here is nauseating. A bunch of liberal whites who swear they are not racist but suggest the stupidity, illiteracy, etc. of Filipinos that don't know any better and need to be educated and feed on the teet of some ivory tower white liberal intellectual who has never been to the Philippines and has no clue what is going on there but is somehow the savior of all dirty, dumb people and that his one size fits all solution of education is the answer for the problem in the Philippines. If you don't want to be racist, listen to the gat damn country (91 percent of people support the man! This why all those corrupt officials are taking the political war outside the country! They know they can't win the political war in the Philippines now!) of the Philippines and research more as to why they support the Philippines. Good grief.

I asked them a couple of different ways, even bringing up some of the things in postings here,
they just laughed and told me those posting really don't know whats going there....

Filipinos know the level of corruption and lawlessness that goes on in the Philippines more than ivory-tower white liberals do. This has nothing to do with the lack of education that white liberals love to spout about--Filipinos are educated and literate and understand Philippine politics more than anyone else in the world--they suffer because of the politics. This is the reason why they have ousted presidents before. Now what these white liberals need to be curious about is why they support Duterte so much--if he was corrupt and a tyrant, why do they support him and why haven't they ousted him? Of course I don't expect white liberals to make this inquiry--they would rather settle for stupid memes and asinine comparisons to Trump and feel self-righteous that they are not evil like Duterte and not stupid and uneducated like the dirty little flips to accept a corrupt tyrant like Duterte.

I just have to laugh at the irony and idiocy of it all with my fellow Filipino brothers and sisters.
Last edited by junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby windwalker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:18 am

junglist wrote:
windwalker wrote:

Filipinos know the level of corruption and lawlessness that goes on in the Philippines more than ivory-tower white liberals do. This has nothing to do with the lack of education that white liberals love to spout about--Filipinos are educated and literate and understand Philippine politics more than anyone else in the world--they suffer because of the politics. This is the reason why they have ousted presidents before. Now what these white liberals need to be curious about is why they support Duterte so much--if he was corrupt and a tyrant, why do they support him and why haven't they ousted him? Of course I don't expect white liberals to make this inquiry--they would rather settle for stupid memes and asinine comparisons to Trump and feel self-righteous that they are not evil like Duterte and not stupid and uneducated like the dirty little flips to accept a corrupt tyrant like Duterte.

I just have to laugh at the irony and idiocy of it all with my fellow Filipino brothers and sisters.

Nothing to add, they say the same things...It is interesting in talking with them these guys work in high tech,,,,
and travel to PI each yr to visit family and friends. In their 50s now they've seen a lot of things...
All say they like and never thought they'ed see the day that some of the things they felt were wrong would be addressed.

the libs, as you call them not all "white" don't forget multiculturalism ;)
Seem to like to feel they have the answers....
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:25 am

Warisboring.com and a few other semiprofessional sites have had some articles pointing to this direction for Duerte.

My suspicion is that Duerte is about to do to the Moros what he just did to the drug traffickers. Global condemnation be damned. And sure a lot of innocent people are going to die. But the ongoing insurgency and the accompanying internationally approved soft response will be over.

It kind of reminds me of what happened in Sri Lanka when the local government said "screw it" a few years ago and went forth and regulated.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:28 am

windwalker wrote:
junglist wrote:
windwalker wrote:It is strange, my co-workers echoed everything you've mentioned.

Nothing to add, they say the same things...It is interesting in talking with them these guys work in high tech,,,,
and travel to PI each yr to visit family and friends. In their 50s now they've seen a lot of things...
All say they like and never thought they'ed see the day that some of the things they felt were wrong would be addressed.

the libs, as you call them not all "white" don't forget multiculturalism ;)
Seem to like to feel they have the answers....

Yeah sorry. I just think of a white liberal when it comes to these things. I've also observed on social media that most people that complain about Duterte are white people. They say the same thing: Filipinos (91 percent of them) need to get educated (as though we are not!)--if they do, Duterte would not be needed and the problems of the Philippines would be solved. They have all the answers--dumb, uneducated, dirty poor Filipinos don't.

They really suck at not trying to be what they don't want to be: a racist.
junglist
Anjing

Postby junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:32 am

Peacedog wrote:Warisboring.com and a few other semiprofessional sites have had some articles pointing to this direction for Duerte.

My suspicion is that Duerte is about to do to the Moros what he just did to the drug traffickers. Global condemnation be damned. And sure a lot of innocent people are going to die. But the ongoing insurgency and the accompanying internationally approved soft response will be over.

It kind of reminds me of what happened in Sri Lanka when the local government said "screw it" a few years ago and went forth and regulated.

1. What did he do to traffickers beside arrest them? Are you suggesting that he was responsible for killing the drug traffickers? Give your proof. In the meantime watch this video: https://www.facebook.com/Mochablogger/v ... 281981522/

2. Muslims in the PI love Duterte. Are you suggesting he's deceiving the Moros too and lulling them until he can wage war against them?

3.. No conspiracy theories please. Give me real sources.
Last edited by junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby Michael on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:41 am

Junglist, who are the ivory tower white liberals in this discussion?

I watched the video you linked on facebook. At the 3:00 minute mark, he says if someone offers violent resistance to being arrested, the police should shoot them. What is the context? How much violent resistance do you think he's talking about? If a police or govt official in the USA said this, it would probably be interpreted as promoting an escalation of violence during the arrest by the police.
Michael

Postby junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 am

Michael wrote:Junglist, who are the ivory tower white liberals in this discussion?

I watched the video you linked on facebook. At the 3:00 minute mark, he says if someone offers violent resistance to being arrested, the police should shoot them. What is the context? How much violent resistance do you think he's talking about? If a police or govt official in the USA said this, it would probably be interpreted as promoting an escalation of violence during the arrest by the police.

Any white guy that says Filipinos should be educated. There were a couple of folks in the other thread that were suggesting this.

What is the context of what? He's addressing cops that probably asked him about due process. And he just means what he says. If that guy is threatening your life and resisting arrest, shoot him. Im not a cop so I don't know how this is done. All I know is the meme that people say that Duterte wants people to kill drug dealers lawlessly is bullshit. Promotion an escalation of violence? Huh?
Last edited by junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
junglist
Anjing

Postby Michael on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:30 am

He didn't say if they're threatening your life, he said violently resisting, but maybe that's implied or understood that violent resistance means a threat to the arresting officer's life.

A shove is violent resistance. A punch is violent resistance. So it could be interpreted that shooting to kill someone who shoves a cop is an escalation of violence. I'm just trying to get at a possible reason for misinterpretation.
Michael

Postby junglist on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:46 am

Michael wrote:He didn't say if they're threatening your life, he said violently resisting, but maybe that's implied or understood that violent resistance means a threat to the arresting officer's life.

A shove is violent resistance. A punch is violent resistance. So it could be interpreted that shooting to kill someone who shoves a cop is an escalation of violence. I'm just trying to get at a possible reason for misinterpretation.

Dude watch the video again. He said "thereby placing your life in jeopardy" and he also says "do not kill if you are not in danger of losing your life." It doesn't get clearer than that.

There is no misinterpretation. There are only lies.
junglist
Anjing

Postby Michael on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 am

Yup, you're right about what he said there.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 am

junglist wrote:
Michael wrote:Junglist, who are the ivory tower white liberals in this discussion?

Any white guy that says Filipinos should be educated. There were a couple of folks in the other thread that were suggesting this.

What is the context of what? He's addressing cops that probably asked him about due process. And he just means what he says. If that guy is threatening your life and resisting arrest, shoot him. Im not a cop so I don't know how this is done. All I know is the meme that people say that Duterte wants people to kill drug dealers lawlessly is bullshit. Promotion an escalation of violence? Huh?

Wrong Jung, the only one who said anything remotely bad about Filipinos was me the other Flip here. I said Filipinos go through crazy phases, like kicking out Americans, which is happening again by the way. I also find it funny that you use the word racist and then blast white people.

Just to be clear to you and anyone moderating this that I really don't care to argue over these points I am using the forum to get more information but when someone keeps saying people are racist towards Filipinos because they don't believe in dragging someone out on the street and executing them then I am going say something.

Let us drop calling people racists and nazis and just stick with the facts please.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:12 pm

grzegorz wrote:
junglist wrote:

Wrong Jung, the only one who said anything remotely bad about Filipinos was me the other Flip here. I said Filipinos go through crazy phases, like kicking out Americans, which is happening again by the way. I also find it funny that you use the word racist and then blast white people.

Just to be clear to you and anyone moderating this that I really don't care to argue over these points I am using the forum to get more information but when someone keeps saying people are racist towards Filipinos because they don't believe in dragging someone out on the street and executing them then I am going say something.

Let us drop calling people racists and nazis and just stick with the facts please.

ya gotta be kidding right ::)
I mean after all this time now lets be nice ;)

actually some others did mentioned what jung had pointed out...not just you...
windwalker
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic