Hillary's Health

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Hillary's Health

Postby yeniseri on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Things are so goofy that people are asking for my birth cetificate and I am not even running for poop picker upper ;D
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Bill wrote:Image

Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists: an explainer
That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/don ... explainer/

in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.
That Beast story, which ran in May, turns out to be “more or less a complete troll job,”

according to an extensive investigation by Jonah Bennett of the Daily Caller. Its main victim was author Olivia Nuzzi—but even she didn’t get trolled as ridiculously as Mrs. Clinton’s campaign did.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/regression- ... 1473960707

I mean, imagine, some unknown high school Twitter troll lying about the origins of a cartoon frog meme somehow made it onto a presidential campaign’s official website as a ‘prominent white supremacist,'” Swift said. “That’s insane.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/heres ... z4Kf5j8bfI
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Bill on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:23 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:37 pm

By the way, that is Kermit the frog, not pepe.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Bill wrote:By the way, that is Kermit the frog, not pepe.

good to know ;) ,,,sometimes we all get confused

Larry Johnson, operator of the NoQuarter blog, described his cooperation with the aide, Sidney Blumenthal in September 2015.

I know firsthand, and can testify under oath, that Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign was hot and heavy on the issue of Barack Obama’s muslim heritage. How do I know? Because I was a conduit for information from Sidney Blumenthal, a Hillary Clinton confidant. I was not an official part of the campaign. I was not on the staff. But I was a supporter and I have no regrets for trying to help Hillary defeat Barack Obama. I did not knowingly make up or manufacture anything about Barack Obama. Just tried to get the facts out.

I am shocked at the audacity of Hillary Clinton to decry Donald Trump as a birther because her campaign not only pushed that item in a bid to discredit Barack Obama, but mounted a sustained campaign attack Obama on a broad array of issues,” Johnson wrote on Sept. 16.

“How do I know? I was part of that effort and was in regular email and phone coordination with Sidney Blumenthal. Sidney was the conduit who fed damaging material to me that I subsequently posted on my blog,” he wrote.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... nton-aide/
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Ok, but ... say that she brought it up first. She dropped the claim eight years ago, and worked for him for four afterward. Trump just stopped a week (almost) ago, conveniently before the election. And, the reason, unless someone believes he just got some new information, is that he was bullshitting from the beginning. He said he had "proof" and would release it. But, if he wasn't bullshitting then, he's clearly bullshitting now. Ray Charles could see that with his sunglasses on.

Anyway, we all know the only reason he's saying it is because he doesn't want to discuss it, (or his taxes and fake university), at a debate. He'll say, "I've already said it, so I've settled it." So, defending him is useless unless one wants to bullshit oneself.

Oh, and I would love to see Trump's academic records. That's another issue he raised about Obama that I don't think he wants to bring up. Notice how unwilling he is to release information, despite the fact that he demanded the same from Obama. ;)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Last edited by windwalker on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic