Holy Crap. Taken out by a d!$k pick?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Holy Crap. Taken out by a d!$k pick?

Postby grzegorz on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:04 pm

vadaga wrote:I do think that the next president having control over selection process for several supreme court justices should be a deciding factor...

You don't want to see Trump's sister, Don jr, Eric and Ivanka on the Supreme court?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Thats the thing too. Whether a democrat or republican is in office the supreme court usually takes the right wing position anyway these days. Hillary is clearly right wing regressive with a (D) infront of her name. How people call her a progressive with a straight face is that cognitive dissonance at play again. A democrat in name only. So why would her court pick be any different. Citizens United passed during Obama's tenure right?

This is what I'm essentially saying. All democrats and republicans need to go, point blank period. The world needs a completely clean slate. I think maybe even the idea of electing a President is well passed its due date.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Citizens United passed during Obama's tenure right?

Well, Citizens United was a Supreme Court case tried during Scalia's term. The president can't veto a Supreme Court decision.

All democrats and republicans need to go, point blank period.

You mst mean the Democratic and Republican "Parties." Democrats and Republicans are people.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Come on Steve, just stop. Be serious.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm

He was probably looking up from grading a paper when he wrote that ;)
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:34 am

Steve is absolutely right. If you dislike the Citizens United decision then don't vote Republican.

The main reason I am voting for Hillary is because Trump has made it clear he wants every state to be a right to work state therefore destroying the unions.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:36 am

Lol Yea ok. ::)
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 am

Dajenarit wrote:Lol Yea ok. ::)

Cute. :P
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:42 am

Anyhow, I thought this was a serious conversation.

I will leave your threads to you Daj. The last time I was playing with you you didn't get my humor anyway.

But I'll leave at this I see putting Trump in the White House the same as putting someone with no fighting experience in the UFC.

I'm out.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 am

What experience did Obama have? That was literally the knock against him in 2008.

But look at me being put into a position to defend Trump.

I've already stated my position on the Demopublicans, Neither major party candidate is qualified to be president imo. Everything Clinton touches turns to shit and death, and Donald is narcissistic con artist playing the role of a neo-fascist but subsequently riling up and emboldening the real ones.

And yea, it was a semi-serious conversation and no I don't get your humor.

I'll leave it at that.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:16 am

As a side note-
kinda of surrealistic thing - present US election is lookin`somehow like Polish year ago.

Shithead Kaczyński and his even more shitheaded satelites, or in my opinion,- Russian agent / Minister of Defense Maciarewicz in the present Gov. :o / - wins!
Not because they had excellent program or was intellectually brilliants / for most of us I hope/
but `cause active voters was lookin` for the change...
so
Dear American Citizens -
wake up
and move your asses in the urns direction!

last bell is ringing!
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby KEND on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:34 am

I have been intrigued in this presidential campaign how the folks of middle America adopted as their candidate someone who is about as far as you can be from the 'American dream', A child of rich parents with all the trappings of very rich, a yankee, a new Yorker with no particular religious bent, a multiple divorcee married to someone with a foreign accent, a tax dodger, a 'chickenhawk who talks a good fight but evaded serving, the list goes on and on. It appears that the 'people' are prepared to do anything to spite the government and destroy Hilary who in many ways represents the American dream, earning position through ability. I did find one interesting fact, trumps mother is a McLEOD, could he be an immortal, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

KEND wrote:I have been intrigued in this presidential campaign how the folks of middle America adopted as their candidate someone who is about as far as you can be from the 'American dream', A child of rich parents with all the trappings of very rich, a yankee, a new Yorker with no particular religious bent, a multiple divorcee married to someone with a foreign accent, a tax dodger, a 'chickenhawk who talks a good fight but evaded serving, the list goes on and on. It appears that the 'people' are prepared to do anything to spite the government and destroy Hilary who in many ways represents the American dream, earning position through ability. I did find one interesting fact, trumps mother is a McLEOD, could he be an immortal, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

Yes!
It's an incredible phenomenon; somehow so many people engage in wishful thinking that is so strong, that it makes them turn a blind eye to reality and facts, in exchange for a pipe dream served by a charismatic talker who does nothing else but appeal to emotion in every single public appearance.

It works somehow; I just don't understand how it's possible, to get support from anyone with any grasp on common sense or logic.

I guess it's similar to how religion works.
Last edited by Dmitri on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:02 am

Dmitri wrote:I guess it's similar to how religion works.

"You don't use your brain to think about your religion."
-Ivan Stang

(and yeah, politics is just another religion)
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic