neckinder pills

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

neckinder pills

Postby Bill on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:39 am

So, I've been having some nerve impingement, with tingly fingers and on occasion my whole arm goes numb, and my chiropractor recommended these pills as being good to relieve this condition.

Has anyone had any experience with this product?
Here a list of ingredients...

What is the formula composition?

A proprietary blend of

Radix Angelicae Dahuricae
Rhizoma Et Radix Notopterygii
Rhizoma Corydalis
Radix Clematidis
Radix Puerariae Lobatae
Resina Boswelliae Carterii
Resina Commiphorae Myrrhae
Rhizoma Wenyujin ConcisaWhat does it do?

From their website..

What does it do?

Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Pian (Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan, Neckinder™ 特效颈椎痛丸) replenishes essence and marrow, relaxes muscles and tendons, activates collaterals, alleviates inflammatory edema and congestion of soft tissues around the intraspinal canal, relieves the vertebroarterial compression.† The herbal formula is used for regressive rheumatism of articulations of the bones, neuralgia and scapulohumeral periarthritis.†

Thanks for any info.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: neckinder pills

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:56 am

Have you had blood work done? Hope it's not early signs of diabetes. If it is nerve related, you could also check out lion's mane/yamabushi-take.

Best of luck! I hope Doc of Dale can chime in.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:23 pm

This website will not allow me to post responses. Sorry but I keep getting kicked out after I login. I doubt that this post will appear but I wanted all to know why I cannot respond.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Most of the ingredient appear to (heat the cold i.e. warm up LU SP ST and expel (cold) to deal with stasis, damp and even bi syndrome associated with muscle stiffness?? appearance of joint stickness.
The first strategy is always to go and see a GP/family doctor to get a baseline (yes, lab work). Be careful of herb-drug interactions because this is dangerous.
Better yet, go and see a TCM practitioner to get his/her diagnoses so you can go from there. At least, get an idea of what you are dealing with!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Bill on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Update: I'm now on a course of oral steroids.

In a few weeks time I should look like this...

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Wow, the site let me post before logging me out against my wishes. I guess that's an improvement.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Bill wrote:Wow, the site let me post before logging me out against my wishes. I guess that's an improvement.

The Matrix de-glitched you.
Michael

Postby Rhen on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Bill wrote:Image

So, I've been having some nerve impingement, with tingly fingers and on occasion my whole arm goes numb, and my chiropractor recommended these pills as being good to relieve this condition.

Has anyone had any experience with this product?
Here a list of ingredients...

What is the formula composition?

A proprietary blend of

Radix Angelicae Dahuricae
Rhizoma Et Radix Notopterygii
Rhizoma Corydalis
Radix Clematidis
Radix Puerariae Lobatae
Resina Boswelliae Carterii
Resina Commiphorae Myrrhae
Rhizoma Wenyujin ConcisaWhat does it do?

From their website..

What does it do?

Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Pian (Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan, Neckinder™ 特效颈椎痛丸) replenishes essence and marrow, relaxes muscles and tendons, activates collaterals, alleviates inflammatory edema and congestion of soft tissues around the intraspinal canal, relieves the vertebroarterial compression.† The herbal formula is used for regressive rheumatism of articulations of the bones, neuralgia and scapulohumeral periarthritis.†

Thanks for any info.

I use that brand as many of my Chinese doctors use that brand of herbal formulas. . It is a cheap brand and one of the few you can buy online without being a practitioner. they are not the high level quality herbs, but i use them to test formulas. If I (or patient) get a positive response from it I'll buy the higher quality herbal formulas. It is safe and low dose in my opinion. website is http://www.activeherb.com
Last edited by Rhen on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rhen

Return to Off the Topic