Berlin attacker remains on the run

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Berlin attacker remains on the run

Postby windwalker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFyQHnqdg5w

The current administration is “deeply saddened “ about the attack.
The future administration wants to “eradicate” them

Change is coming
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Re: Berlin attacker remains on the run

Postby yeniseri on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:19 pm

To be compassionate is one thing but when people are incapable of accepting it or are ungrateful then something gotta' go as ma' southern US down home boys would say!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby KEND on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:45 am

Cant see Merkel reelected after this, even though she has done a 180 degree turn on immigration
KEND
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:58 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/dec/20/berlin-christmas-market-attack-suspect-pakistan-live-coverage

Just putting it out there that the refugee they were blaming it on was released due to lack of evidence
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:05 am

Just putting it out there that the refugee they were blaming it on was released due to lack of evidence

A mistake

Cant see Merkel reelected after this, even though she has done a 180 degree turn on immigration

The problem for many politicians staying in power despite failing in their basic duties.

She was elected to protect and serve the needs of her people, she failed.
More importantly she changed her country in a way that will eventually cause it to lose itself.

The current US administration is “deeply saddened “ about the attack.
The future US administration wants to “eradicate” them

Eradicate:
“destroy completely; put an end to.”

This is the mind set that is needed in dealing with this.
One has to wonder why, there is no world wide condemnation from the
countries of origin by those who hold the same ideology.

Saudi Arabia's 2015 beheadings the most in 20 years

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/s ... 20862.html

You can not combat a 16th century mindset with a 21st century one.
Hopefully soon the west will wake up.

Appeasement doesn’t work,
never has.

Change is coming.
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:07 am

windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 am

The director of the freight shipping company and cousin to Luke U. Ariel Zurawski, has spoken to journalists remarking that he last had contact with his relative on Monday afternoon to tell him unloading of his cargo had been suspended until Tuesday, and that he would have to stay with his truck in Berlin overnight.

A GPS tracker on the vehicle showed Luke U then parked the truck near the company which was to receive the steel on Tuesday.

Company manager Ariel Zurawski said that during the conversation with his cousin he remarked the district he had parked in was “full of Muslims” and the only Germans to be found were in the company office, reports Spiegel. Mr Zurawski said he was “not happy” that he had to stay in Berlin longer than necessary — the driver had hoped to return to Poland on Monday rather than Tuesday.

The last information he got from the driver was that he was leaving his vehicle to get something to eat. At around 5pm, neither Luke U.’s wife nor Mr. Zurawski could not get in touch with him. He remarked: “I knew that something had to be wrong, because he always took calls. He was my cousin. I can vouch for it because he was a decent man, husband, father of a child”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12 ... as-market/
windwalker
Wuji

Postby aamc on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:29 pm

During the 1990s, the IRA launched attacks on the UK mainland and as someone that works and still works in the city. It became a regular occurance to have trains late or delayed because of terror attacks. This is one of the reasons why in most of the mainline stations there are no longer any bins, as terrorists used to drop their bombs in the bins.

In the late 99s, there was a bombing campaign by a far right extremist that targeted the gay and black communities. Night clubs had bag searches during those few weeks.

In short, terror and terror attacks are not going to go away. This is how the world is since well, the 1800s. Today its Islamic extermists, before it was the anarchists, the IRA, the Red Front. This is nothing new, for me, stoicism and apathy is the key. I'm not letting anyone through the use of violence change my approach to others. I'm not about to give into fear or blind retribution.
aamc
Wuji

Postby Giles on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 pm

No one person can speak for a population of 3½ million but as a long-standing Berlin resident I’ll say something.

While everyone here (apart from a handful of the most extreme Islamist wackos) is horrified by the attack, a large majority of people here in Berlin is also pretty much disgusted and/or angered by the AfD party trying to make immediate and cheap political capital from it. There are many, many thousands of (Muslim) refugees in Berlin and, as the Berlin police repeatedly stress, statistically speaking they are no more or less criminal than the native German population. The higher proportion of young men leads to a statistically slightly higher crime rate, because that’s what young men of all nationalities and ethnicities tend towards, statistically speaking. The vast majority of refugees from the Middle East have been fleeing from exactly the same ****holes who have now been carrying out the attacks here. And/or from the bombing and death squads of Assad’s forces. And they are just as horrified by this attack as the rest of us.

Many Germans (of all ethnic backgrounds) are in favour of stricter registration and identification of refugees coming into the country, but on this proviso are still willing to accept (more) refugees from war- and persecution-affected regions. Seen the news from Aleppo recently…????

What or who does Trump plan to “eradicate”? Eradicate terrorists as a ‘species’? - With the wave of a magic wand? Good luck. Eradicate so-called IS? – When it comes to their ‘caliphate’ this is already happening, with American help. They will become smaller, will be driven mostly underground and to ‘balance out’ their loss of power and continue their PR campaign, attacks like these may become even more common. Eradicate terrorist attacks? The security services in most Western countries are already doing a pretty good job of stopping most attacks before they come to fruition. Eradicate the entry of refugees into the country, full stop? He may do that for the USA, the majority in Germany does not want that. Eradicate refugees? Sure, kill ‘em all… (that’s irony, OK?).

There comes a point in your ‘eradication’ when your efforts, as they become a blanket strategy, start to generate more (justified) disaffection and hurt and, as the backlash increases, ultimately pushes certain types of people (found in all populations) MORE into terrorism. That's human nature, and transcends all religions and ethnicities.

FYI, a group of Muslim residents in Berlin holding a vigil at the site of the attack:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38392128

...and yes, we're all hoping the police catch this despicable little monster before he does any more harm...

PS. I'm with you on that one, aamc.
Last edited by Giles on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Many Germans (of all ethnic backgrounds) are in favour of stricter registration and identification of refugees coming into the country, but on this proviso are still willing to accept (more) refugees from war- and persecution-affected regions. Seen the news from Aleppo recently…????

Yes, have you seen the other areas that are affected recently????

"List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 158 Islamic attacks in 25 countries,
in which 1386 people were killed and 1993 injured. "

2016.12.19 Germany Berlin
A dozen patrons are slaughtered when a hijacked truck plows into a crowd at a Christmas market outside a church.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/atta ... ?Yr=Last30

Good to hear everything is working out. Means that Germany should be able to take in another couple of 100k more.

What or who does Trump plan to “eradicate”? Eradicate terrorists as a ‘species’? - With the wave of a magic wand? Good luck. Eradicate so-called IS? – When it comes to their ‘caliphate’ this is already happening, with American help.

I think your confused.

Eradicate means exactly what it means. .

The how, and when is less important than the mind set,
which will be different with team “Trump”
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:32 pm

as someone that works and still works in the city.

as a long-standing Berlin resident I’ll say something

Can either of you speak to this, is it true?

London, Paris, Stockholm and Berlin are among the major European cities that feature on a bombshell list of 900
lawless zones with large immigrant populations.

Ministers from the central European nation wrote in their report that authorities had "no control" over residents in these neighbourhoods, adding that the growth of radical Islam is "increasing the terrorist risk and imperilling our culture".
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:44 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby Giles on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 am

windwalker wrote:
as someone that works and still works in the city.

as a long-standing Berlin resident I’ll say something

Can either of you speak to this, is it true?

London, Paris, Stockholm and Berlin are among the major European cities that feature on a bombshell list of 900
lawless zones with large immigrant populations.

Ministers from the central European nation wrote in their report that authorities had "no control" over residents in these neighbourhoods, adding that the growth of radical Islam is "increasing the terrorist risk and imperilling our culture".

I'm not going to get involved in a protracted ding-dong exchange with you because I know that is pointless, and I have neither the time nor the inclination. Nor am I 'confused'. I've said my piece as an 8-year Berlin resident (and a 25-year German resident).

But I am happy to respond to your specific question asked above.
The answer: it's bollocks. Reminds me of the assertions by Trump and Fox News that London (and I think Birmingham) have "Muslim no-go" areas. Utter bollocks, which can be corrected by the most basic of research by any politician or news service actually interested in the truth. I live on the edge of the Berlin district of Neukölln, which has a very large Turkish and Arab element, as you can see by the people on the streets and by the shops. I go there and pass through there often, alone or with my family. And you know what? (Hold on to your seat...) They are people. Normal people: mostly OK, some really nice, a few not good. Just like the Germans.
As a white, casually dressed male, I feel far safer and more at home there, also at night, than in some outlying areas of the east of Berlin (e.g. Marzahn) with a noticeable far-right/neo-Nazi element. And when my daughter starts going out on her own in a few years from now, I'll probably still see it the same way.

When it comes to the actual 'native' German population, either in Berlin or above all in Germany as a whole, the further away they live from areas with large Muslim populations, the less personal experience they have of living in or visiting districts such as Neukölln, the fewer personal contacts they have with Muslims living in Germany, then the more likely they are to be anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim. (This is not just my personal experience - it has been confirmed by many surveys). And for instance to believe the myths about 'no-go areas'. People like the AfD politicians are of course more educated and informed. They know it's not true, but it serves their purpose to tell the stories and encourage the fears.

There is a big problem insofar as there are some Turkish and Arab clans (the latter mostly originating from Lebanon around 20 to 30 years ago, i.e. nothing to do with refugees), who constitute a large proportion of the 'mafia' in Berlin. Pretty much like the Italian mafia in the US. And it's true that politicians and, maybe, the police looked away for far too long and now to some extent it's too late, although they are waking up a little. There is also Russian mafia, the actual Italian mafia and, hey, even German gangsters as well. In Neukölln I sometimes see young Arab or Turkish men with a certain 'aura' driving around in cars that are far too big and shiny. Yeah, they are probably part of criminal organizations and it pisses me off at little. It's a few percent at most. Otherwise, see above.

Actually last summer I happened on a Salafist demonstration in Neukölln one afternoon, close to Sonnenallee. About 15 to 20 guys, and even a couple of black, IS-looking flags. Accompanied by about 30 uniformed police and certainly some covert observation/filming as well. I watched for a few minutes, as they stood there looking a little forlorn, with their leaflets that nobody wanted, being totally ignored and certainly not encouraged, applauded or whatever by the general population of all ethnicities. ::)

OK, that's it from me. Form your own opinion as to whether I am misinformed and misguided, or whatever. But I live there.
Over and out. And Merry Christmas :)
Last edited by Giles on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:51 am

Giles wrote:
The answer: it's bollocks. Reminds me of the assertions by Trump and Fox News that London (and I think Birmingham) have "Muslim no-go" areas. Utter bollocks, which can be corrected by the most basic of research by any politician or news service actually interested in the truth.

Absolutely. We've had all this before about Luton and London.

Do you know the area with highest crime rate in London? Is it some "ghetto" or "no go area"? No, it's Westminster, followewd by Islington, Kensington and Camden.
Overall in the UK crime levels have been falling for the last ten years so or, with one or two exceptions. The murder rate in London fell by 12.5% in 2016 according to Met Police figures. Violence and rape showed a slight increase overall
Hate crimes against Muslims in London have risen by 70% in the past year, according to Met Police statistics.
The highest crime area in England and Wales in 2016 is Cardiff, which is 91.6% white
Crime levels in Luton have been about the same over the last couple of years. The two most recorded crimes in Luton are Anti Social Behaviour (mostly alcohol related) and Shoplifting
Bedfordshire had 12 murders in 2014

No doubt there will be Youtube clips which claim this is all wrong, we are on the verge of civil war and people like me are "race traitors", but there you go
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic