Trump Inauguration Special

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Trump Inauguration Special

Postby grzegorz on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Wikileaks Threatens to Release Trump's Tax Returns

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/01 ... 15233.html
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:50 pm

grzegorz wrote:Wikileaks Threatens to Release Trump's Tax Returns

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/01 ... 15233.html

Now that would be awesome.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Hey Windy you said your kids LOST their insurance because of the ACA. That means they had insurance before and LOST it. The law says they MUST be insured. So, it'd be easy for you to explain.

Yeah, you can ask me again whether I have private insurance; but, it'd be easier just to read my previous replies. You can raise all the bs diversions you like. I didn't raise the issue of your kids. You did. I posted videos of several people explaining how their LIVES were saved because of the law. And, I don't need to ask anyone else who's been affected. I'm asking you because you said you were.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:23 pm

Aristotle would say that there might not be such a thing as a "fact." But, if there is, then there's no such thing as an "alternative fact." Just thinking of the Conway interview.

As in if "2 + 2 = 4" is a fact, then "2 + 2 = 5" is not. It also follows that 2 is greater than 1. Sure, anyone can say that 2 is less than 1. And, he's free to believe it too.
Last edited by Steve James on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Merriam-Webster trolls Kellyanne Conway for calling falsehoods 'alternate facts'

Kellyanne Conway made headlines this weekend for rebranding the White House’s false information about Donald Trump’s inauguration crowds as “alternative facts.” So, the social media team behind the Merriam-Webster Dictionary felt the need to clarify the definition of the word “fact.”

Linking to a trending topic page for Conway’s quote, Merriam-Webster tweeted, “A fact is a piece of information presented as having objective reality.”

Oh, I know. Merriam-Webster is a lousy dictionary.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Steve James wrote:Hey Windy you said your kids LOST their insurance because of the ACA. That means they had insurance before and LOST it. The law says they MUST be insured. So, it'd be easy for you to explain.

Yeah, you can ask me again whether I have private insurance; but, it'd be easier just to read my previous replies. You can raise all the bs diversions you like. I didn't raise the issue of your kids. You did. I posted videos of several people explaining how their LIVES were saved because of the law. And, I don't need to ask anyone else who's been affected. I'm asking you because you said you were.

So in other words you really don't know because it doesn't affect you.

It's pretty simple just to talk to somebody who has it find out what happened to them but you won't do it.

Most of the people I know who have to use the ACA don't like it for most of them it's becoming unaffordable.
Last edited by windwalker on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Well, you said that you know because it's affected your children. Do they or do they not have insurance? Did they or did they not have insurance before the ACA? Simple. Unless ...
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 am

Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:36 am

Well, isn't this precious.
President Donald Trump called for an investigation into alleged voter fraud, including whether citizens are registered to vote in more than one state, but at least one member of his family, one of his senior aides, and a Cabinet nominee have been found to be registered in at least two states.

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time)," Trump tweeted Wednesday. "Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedure."

Trump's nominee to be the secretary of the Treasury, former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin, is registered to vote in both New York and California, according to a review of documents by CNN.

Steve Bannon, a senior adviser to the president and the former executive director of Breitbart News, a media outlet the Southern Poverty Law Center has described as "embracing ideas on the extremist fringe of the conservative right," registered to vote in New York before the election last year at the same time as he was registered to vote in Florida. Bannon is still registered to vote in Florida.

And Tiffany Trump, the president's younger daughter with his second wife, Marla Maples, is registered to vote in both Pennsylvania and New York.
Last edited by Steve James on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:05 am

I'm pretty sure that it is legal to be registered to vote in many states, but you can only vote once, in one state.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 am

Bill wrote:I'm pretty sure that it is legal to be registered to vote in many states, but you can only vote once, in one state.

ssssh! don't say anything makes it better
they need to let it out.... ;)
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:51 am

Bill wrote:I'm pretty sure that it is legal to be registered to vote in many states, but you can only vote once, in one state.

:) Sure. One vote per person :) But, it wasn't me who was complaining about voter fraud.

As in
"I [Donald J. Trump] will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states,

How do we know they (his people) didn't vote twice? (Personally, I think voter fraud is a non issue. But, again, look who brings it up. Just saying that it's precious).
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:52 am

I didn't say it was illegal. So, don't bother to post about how legal it is, btw.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3SPsDaloc

For those not enrolled in the ACA it seems like this year you may not have to pay the penalty.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 am

For those not enrolled in the ACA it seems like this year you may not have to pay the penalty.

Well, that'd be a good thing, as long as they had insurance. Btw, people are being warned that;

Imminent: Healthcare Repeal

Protect Yourself & Your Family

In light of recent events, it is strongly encouraged that you get a major medical plan immediately. If you are not Grandfathered into a health plan before a repeal, there is no guarantee that you’ll be able to get coverage that includes pre-existing conditions. If you are healthy and have no pre-existing conditions and have no plans to get pregnant this year, you may want to consider a short term health plan.

It's just a warning. But, if you don't have health care insurance, it is probably a good idea to get some now. Nope. I don't have Obamacare, so it doesn't affect me.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic