Trump is Hitler? Oh, seriously?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Trump is Hitler? Oh, seriously?

Postby Steve James on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm

How about Main Street, USA.

Ya mean places like Dearborn? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-sto ... 28288.html
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Police have also been attacked in Rinkeby multiple times and as recently as just over a week ago. Stockholm police spokesman Eva Nilsson said that officers were beaten by a mob of between 20 and 30 people who kicked and punched them while they were doing a routine check on an individual.

“Of course, it’s a serious thing when police officers who are just acting in their official capacity are attacked in this way. It is a reality which, unfortunately, exists as something which happens now and again for colleagues who work there,” Nilsson said.

U.S. President Donald Trump commented on the fracturing of Swedish society due to mass migration only days before the Rinkeby riots broke out.
The Swedish establishment mocked the president assuring the foreign public that Sweden was fine.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02 ... o-go-zone/

The Swedish establishment mocked the president assuring the foreign public that Sweden was fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEeXd9b01uY

maybe they didn't get the message.

Here's why Donald Trump won't win the Republican presidential nomination

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... nomination

Interesting isn't it. Maybe he didn't get the message...
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:36 am

Attacks on journalists are nothing new.

https://youtu.be/bOHaddfShI4
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bao on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:59 am

Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:15 am

grzegorz wrote:Attacks on journalists are nothing new.

Does that apply when Darth Putin kills them?

EDIT: Just watched the vid, has several Russians.
Last edited by Michael on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby windwalker on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:11 pm

klonk wrote:Discuss.

Hitler's backers thought government should do more, much more. Trump's backers say we should have less of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPEedUc0OCM

ya might want to check out Thailand, who knew :P

Wonder if the swastika symbol used has anything to do with it.

"The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism.

"The swastika marks the beginning of many Buddhist scriptures. In East Asian countries, the left-facing character is often used as symbol for Buddhism and marks the site of a Buddhist temple on maps.".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Bao on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:33 am

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-s ... -security/

"Fox News continues to focus on the debate about how immigration is breaking Sweden. One guest last night, described as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, spoke about the problems caused by criminality in Swedish cities and suburbs. But neither the Swedish Defense Ministry nor Foreign Office have heard of the expert. Nils Bildt, who called for an “open and honest” debate on crime, has previously been convicted of a violent offence in the United States.

Skriv ut Rätta artikel Bokmärk
President Trump's statements about Sweden, based on a report on his favourite TV-channel Fox News, continue to drive the debate about the country in the United States. Sweden is portrayed as a nation plagued by crime and rape, in large part due to immigration.

Friday the question was the focus of debate during the conservative Fox-presenter Bill O’Reillys show, where Nils Bildt confirmed Donald Trumps negative view of Sweden. Nils Bildt was introduced by Fox as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, which has caused more than a few raised eyebrows."
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:55 am

Typical lie promoted as news. What nobody at FOX checked or asked for credentials. Not long ago they had someone who claimed he was an ex-secretário adviser. Turned out he was a fake.

Anyway Bao, there is still probably less crime and drug use in Sweden than there in any Alaska.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:37 am

Bao wrote:http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/

"Fox News continues to focus on the debate about how immigration is breaking Sweden. One guest last night, described as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, spoke about the problems caused by criminality in Swedish cities and suburbs. But neither the Swedish Defense Ministry nor Foreign Office have heard of the expert. Nils Bildt, who called for an “open and honest” debate on crime, has previously been convicted of a violent offence in the United States.

Skriv ut Rätta artikel Bokmärk
President Trump's statements about Sweden, based on a report on his favourite TV-channel Fox News, continue to drive the debate about the country in the United States. Sweden is portrayed as a nation plagued by crime and rape, in large part due to immigration.

Friday the question was the focus of debate during the conservative Fox-presenter Bill O’Reillys show, where Nils Bildt confirmed Donald Trumps negative view of Sweden. Nils Bildt was introduced by Fox as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, which has caused more than a few raised eyebrows."

So any sites that show and say the same things in Sweden are to be ignored as not having the correct message?

I've looked at a number of sources from the BBC to Swedish sites that all say and tend to confirm what one would expect to happen
when large amounts of people are imported into another culture. This has been repeated in many other areas with the same results one of which
is for the populace to start demanding accountability of their leaders to provide them with the basic expectations of leadership.

”I appeared on Bill O'Reillys's show on Fox News. The title was chosen by Fox News's editor – I had no personal control over what title they chose. I am an independent analyst based in the USA”, he wrote.

I find this a little hard to believe considering it could be fact checked very easily, probably more to the story then what is shown.
He could have corrected the title at the time of the interview, why didn't he?
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 am

He lied. Not hard to believe. Or they just picked someone who said what they wanted to hear.
And Trump believes what he hears when he watches F(AU)X news. His trusted source of information about Sweden.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:05 am

Oh, yesterday he said someone told him Paris wasn't Paris anymore. The mayor had something to say. After all, tourism is a big industry. Shucks leaders of European countries should tell their people how screwed up it is here.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 pm

As someone who remembers the Berlin Wall, knows Hitler had nothing to do with it, and has passed through Checkpoint Charlie, I thought I would forward this preciousness. I doubt it will nudge this giddy discussion back toward the course I posted in the wheelhouse when we set sail, but perhaps it will raise some smiles.

I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:01 am

windwalker wrote:I've looked at a number of sources from the BBC to Swedish sites that all say and tend to confirm what one would expect to happen
when large amounts of people are imported into another culture. This has been repeated in many other areas with the same results one of whichis for the populace to start demanding accountability of their leaders to provide them with the basic expectations of leadership.

Saying that Sweden has a lot of problems due to take in a whole lot of refugees or because of segregation is correct.
Saying that Sweden is invaded by terrorists and has war zones is not correct.
What good does it do to lie about problems? Will it help solving the real problems that people are facing everyday?
Most of problems with people from other cultures in Sweden, IMO, is not a problem of Swedish politics per se. The biggest issues are from EU and open borders. We have Russian maffia, trafficking from Baltic states and are massively invaded by gypsy beggars from Eastern Europe. Immigration also has it's own problems, and IMO much of it could have been avoided.

klonk wrote:As someone who remembers the Berlin Wall, knows Hitler had nothing to do with it,

Yes, a very strange comparison. Ignorant to say the least. Why not compare him with the good guys who defeated Hitler? They put up the wall. :P I guess people compare him with Hitler whatever he does. Even if he would show kindness: "so did Hitler." ...

To be frank, Trump hasn't show any sympathy for Hitler and he has shown no anti-Semitic tendencies. Why do people compare him with Hitler? ??? What purpose does it serve? What you get is a bunch of neo nazi Hilter-wannabes who actually believe this hypocritical propaganda and try to show their support by action.
Bao
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:16 am

Orwell. 1984. Goldstein and the two-minute hate.

Wait, what? Haven't we always been at war?
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:36 am

Obama was compared to Hitler too. Those who didn't like him didn't care.

I don't think you could compare Trump to any figure from WWII or the Cold War. He's no Roosevelt to be sure. He'd have mocked him if he had been an opponent. He couldn't be a Churchill with his limited vocabulary and jingles "folks." He's no man of Steel. He does look like Mussolini though.

Face it. He's a one off, just a bit. Is that good.? Are we saved?
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic