Milo Out!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Milo Out!

Postby chud on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:01 pm

grzegorz wrote:
I respect your opinion but personally I find the president blocking out media organizations from a press conference much more embarrassing than anything Black Bloc has done.

Could you imagine if Obama did that?

If Trump is reacting on emotion (as the Berkeley rioters did) then that's not good, but I suspect he has thought about it and is acting tactically; regardless, he would not be the first president (from either party) to have a contentious relationship with the press - Hillary went extended periods during the campaign without even giving a press conference.

Btw, WikiLeaks (regardless of who was behind it) revealed media manipulation by the DNC.

Anyway, this thread is about Milo, so we probably shouldn't go down this road here...thread drift and all that.
Last edited by chud on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 pm

grzegorz wrote:
chud wrote:
grzegorz wrote:
I don't think it was a Sarah Palin moment as much as why fear this fool moment.

I think you are correct that the Left were afraid of Milo; that's why they reacted so hysterically (and not just at Berkeley either).

If the Left had given it some thought, they would have chosen someone to speak and then debated Milo; he is willing to debate anyone. Instead liberals reacted in a very violent and fascist manner, and have now lost credibility because they looked so bad.

Bill Maher did it right, he just brought Milo on his show and talked to him.

I respect your opinion but personally I find the president blocking out media organizations from a press conference much more embarrassing than anything Black Bloc has done.

Despite President Obama's promises of transparency, the White House blocks routine information for reporters, seeks aggressive prosecution of classified information leakers and uses its own media channels to shape its messaging, according to a scathing new report by the Committee

"This is the most closed, control freak administration I've ever covered," David E. Sanger, chief Washington correspondent of The New York Times, told Downie, who now teaches journalism at Arizona State University.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013 ... s/2960607/

Digitally-savvy aides working for the Obama administration use its own sophisticated websites, social media and internally produced videos to channel information directly to users, much of it useful for consumers. But the amount of information available to the public through these managed channels — with content editorially bent to reflect the administration in a positive note — isn't sufficient, Downie concluded.
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Tapper said more than all previous administrations combined, the Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leak to journalists. The number of cases involving that law support Tapper’s statement. There is reasonable debate over whether the whistleblower label applies to all cases and Tapper said he could have been more precise.

However, the Justice Department does not challenge the basic figures and the experts we contacted affirmed the general accuracy of the claim.

We rate the statement True.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... more-all-/

oops :P
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Obama Prosecuted More Journalists THAN ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED!
pres-obamaBarack Obama was a media wrecking ball, as he had the media paralyzed in fear to talk. Remember when Obama declared his administration “scandal free?”

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/02/media ... urnalists/
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Are you ever going to start manning up and speaking for yourself, or are you too embarrassed about your grammar and lack of intelligence?
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:Are you ever going to start manning up and speaking for yourself, or are you too embarrassed about your grammar and lack of intelligence?

don't trigger yourself.

Try reading things within a context, and try addressing the issues,,,,If you got something to say there's always pm

One poster was apparently embarrassed about what supposedly the "Trump" did.
"Obama" did do that and more....oddly enough I don't remember anyone commenting on it here.
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:30 pm

chud wrote:
grzegorz wrote:

If Trump is reacting on emotion (as the Berkeley rioters did) then that's not good, but I suspect he has thought about it and is acting tactically; regardless, he would not be the first president (from either party) to have a contentious relationship with the press - Hillary went extended periods during the campaign without even giving a press conference.

Btw, WikiLeaks (regardless of who was behind it) revealed media manipulation by the DNC.

Anyway, this thread is about Milo, so we probably shouldn't go down this road here...thread drift and all that.

It wasn’t emotion. It was Black Bloc. Watch and learn, this is what they do. It was well planned and done with military precision. Hell even the cops ran away.

grzegorz wrote:History of Black Bloc

https://youtu.be/GQkPyi8Fq2Y

And no president has ever done this in recent history.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Speaking of embarrassing...

'Greatest threat to democracy’: Commander of bin Laden raid Navy Seal Admiral Slams Trump’s anti-media sentiment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... sentiment/
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:06 am

More embarrassments...

Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:46 am

He just shoots off his mouth. Are we great yet?

One thing though. Even though he said he be the enemy of Wall Street, his cabinet posts have sure helped the market. So, I am very happy about that. So far. If the unemployment rate goes down to 0, it will also be great. We'll, there'll be plenty of work in the coal mines, and bushels of opportunity in the fruit picking industry.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:03 am

I fail to see how Trump flying home constitutes an Obamaesque vacation, or what it has to do with Milo.

I hope it doesn't have to do with Milo. That would be altogether too complex.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 am

Milos's 15 minutes are up.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:38 am

grzegorz wrote:Milos's 15 minutes are up.

Well, you raised it, but if you don't want to talk about it anymore... -shrug-
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Taste of Death on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm

klonk wrote:I fail to see how Trump flying home constitutes an Obamaesque vacation, or what it has to do with Milo.

I hope it doesn't have to do with Milo. That would be altogether too complex.

Trump lives in NYC. He is golfing in Florida. Florida is where his vacation home is. That makes it a vacation. Since he doesn't attend briefings it cannot be classified as a working vacation.
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm

The memes were not about Milos. Someone said that liberals are embarrassed about UCB and my response is/was that Trump is much more embarrassing than anything related to Milos. In fact the protest was probably more anti-Trump than anti-Milos. But since Steve Bannon is the president the ax came down on Milos an employee of Breitbart. These same protestors went up against a Nazis rally where 5 of them got stabbed and they are still taking to the streets. It is a mistake to believe they are organized solely as a result of Milos which was my point.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 10 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic