Milo Out!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Milo Out!

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Bruce defends a Nazi beating up on a 95 pound lady, shocking! How am I not surprised. I can see that you are a proud American.

Did you serve too?

I check out your video when I have time but I have yet to see any clear evidence of the lady throwing IEDs into a crowd and if she were then she should be arrested just as your Nazi hero should be.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby BruceP on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Show me where I posted a single word in defence or support of anyone involved in that debacle. You can't.

Doubling down on one's fallacious logic with the mention of irrelevents like "IEDs and allusions to Godwins Law doesn't contribute anything to a discussion. It shows a smallness in their reasoning and their inability to think critically. When they resort to personal comments, it strays beyond any prospect of redemption. It's their own, self-condemning commentary on their ability to engage reasoned, fair and factual discussion.

The weird thing is, educators are supposed to be the stewards of reason, logic and fair examination of points of view. Less and less of that is being demonstrated by progressive educators these days.

Even ESL 'educators' should hold themselves to that standard, and sometimes, especially so.

If I can maintain those standards with a ninth grade education, I'd expect people with post-secondary training to raise the bar. Anything less is a shameful abandonment of what civil folks practice when they're challenged with information that changes the storyline.

As I already told you, I've lived in Canada my entire life. I have no dog in the fight that's going on in your country so when I offer commentary, even though it's slathered in sarcasm, it's from a fairly neutral perspective. Just calling it like I see it.

Probably wasted words given the exchanges we've had in the past. You've mistaken me for someone else more than once and whoever you think I am seems to be indelibly imprinted, so carry on with your flawed whatevers.
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Oh Canada....
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 pm

I was really curious about that girl and watched a bunch of vids.

She posted on facebook about going to Berkeley to collect 100 Nazi scalps. This can just be hype until her actions show she meant it.

She showed up and joined the Antifa crowd in the overall fight with the free speech rally. She wore the uniform, including weighted gloves and was photographed more than once holding a bottle as a weapon.

She was photographed twice holding large, glass bottles in the middle of a scene where only the Antifa side was throwing M-80s, grenades, smoke bomb(s), bricks, stones of various sizes, bottles, bagels (lol, they turned over a trash can and started hurling them), and Pepsi cans offered to them by the free speech group as a joke. Several people on the free speech side were hit by these projectiles. Call it guilt by association, but only one side was throwing stuff and she was on that side, in uniform, in the middle of the fighting, holding bottle(s) at different times.

Just prior to the viral clip, she and Nathan Damigo were already fighting, he was punching her and she had a wine bottle in her hand. Within ten seconds of that first contact, Nathan and Emily/Rosa/Moldylocks went at it again and he punched her in the forehead.

CBS interviewed her two days later and she lied about being beaten three different ways by different groups of men after Damigo hit her, yet she had no marks on her face. She said after Nathan hit her, one group punched her twice in the head, another group smashed her face into stones in the planters on the ground and another man grabbed her by the shoulders and kneed her in the face repeatedly. Yeah, right, and then she put up a gofundme for $80K.

She joined the fight. She fought. Thanks for the memes, Moldylocks.
Last edited by Michael on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby windwalker on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Michael wrote:I was really curious about that girl and watched a bunch of vids.

She posted on facebook about going to Berkeley to collect 100 Nazi scalps. This can just be hype until her actions show she meant it.

She showed up and joined the Antifa crowd in the overall fight with the free speech rally. She wore the uniform, including weighted gloves and was photographed more than once holding a bottle as a weapon.

She was photographed twice holding large, glass bottles in the middle of a scene where only the Antifa side was throwing M-80s, grenades, smoke bomb(s), bricks, stones of various sizes, bottles, bagels (lol, they turned over a trash can and started hurling them), and Pepsi cans offered to them by the free speech group as a joke. Several people on the free speech side were hit by these projectiles. Call it guilt by association, but only one side was throwing stuff and she was on that side, in uniform, in the middle of the fighting, holding bottle(s) at different times.

Just prior to the viral clip, she and Nathan Damigo were already fighting, he was punching her and she had a wine bottle in her hand. Within ten seconds of that first contact, Nathan and Emily/Rosa/Moldylocks went at it again and he punched her in the forehead.

CBS interviewed her two days later and she lied about being beaten three different ways by different groups of men after Damigo hit her, yet she had no marks on her face. She said after Nathan hit her, one group punched her twice in the head, another group smashed her face into stones in the planters on the ground and another man grabbed her by the shoulders and kneed her in the face repeatedly. Yeah, right, and then she put up a gofundme for $80K.

She joined the fight. She fought. Thanks for the memes, Moldylocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYXeNfxFfs4
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:47 pm

She is much hotter after the virus to me then again chicks who are too into their clothes annoy me, been there done that.

Bottle or no bottle I still don't think someone has the right to assault someone holding bottle. Why not just take the bottle?

I guess a Nazi beating a women makes him a tough guy.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am

Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 am

grzegorz wrote:She is much hotter after the virus to me then again chicks who are too into their clothes annoy me, been there done that.

Unfortunately, and I really mean that, she got doxxed to hell and if clothes annoy you, well...

I still believe the wine bottle IED infowars performance art conspiracy theory is bunk.

Not accusing her of IED, just that 5' 1". 95 pound, 19 y.o. girl with bottle in hand and fighting men is curious and weird. She got punched twice by Damigo, later doxxed, but her gofundme was over $6K yesterday, so life is funny. Hope the virus goes into remission at some point and she accepts others right to free speech as most of the cute girls are not on the Antifa side, such as Lauren Southern (21 y.0) and Tommy Lahren (24).
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 am

What the hell does it matter what she looks like anyway.

Alex Jones look like a fat ass is that reason enough to discount him?

I am not convinced she has anything in her hand because in the video I posted there is no wine bottle in her hand. It only appears in blurry videos and still photos and again if she was the "threat" they say she is then grab the bottle.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 am

LOL! Snopes doesn't even have her real name and yesterday I saw no claims it was an IED, just that she was using a bottle as a weapon or potential projectile during a street fight against unarmed people.

tinfoil hat = on

The IED stuff is a straw man in order to minimize the fact she was fighting with a bottle as a weapon.

Alex Jones mode = off

I guess a Nazi beating a women makes him a tough guy.

Please stop oppressing Moldylocks with your patriarchy. All people are equal, all genders, all colors.
Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:21 am

There are two videos of Moldy and Damigo fighting. In the first one, the blonde dude in the red shirt is in the foreground pounding someone's face, Moldy is on the left and Damigo punches her in the side of the head from the right, but you can't see him well. However, this is the photo taken by Reuters that shows the bottle in her right hand.

The next video is the viral clip where Moldy is on the left with nothing in her hands and Damigo comes in hard from the right and punches her in the forehead. One video I saw claimed you can hear the wine bottle previously in her hand fall out and break, but I'm not convinced the audio is good enough for that with much certainty.
Michael

Postby Michael on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:24 am

For distinction of the first and second videos of them fighting, in the first her bandana is all the way up bottle in hand, but in the second, her bandana is around her chin. You can see it in the still shots on the snopes page.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 am

No bottle here. Seems the bottle is being used to justify violence by a Nazi who has a history of crimes including armed robbery. White male privilege...
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:31 am

Michael wrote:LOL! Snopes doesn't even have her real name and yesterday I saw no claims it was an IED, just that she was using a bottle as a weapon or potential projectile during a street fight against unarmed people.

Obviously you must be living in the middle of nowhere because here the IED argument is everywhere.

Btw, you are the one who brought up her looks and I guess Tomi for some reason, I skipped that and yes Alex Jones is a fat fraud. Should be liberating for you.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic