Milo Out!

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Milo Out!

Postby windwalker on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:46 am

Ha, ha, that's the point dude. YOU didn't say anything about it one way or the other. Did you? Why not? Who are you to be pointing fingers or criticizing people for doing something you didn't do?

The point is "dude" that you seem to feel you know something or what others think, or have,,,,"intestinal fortitude"
coming from you thats very rich....like you do....

why not just stick with the topic, address the issues....

Like all or most of the things being talked about now, Obama did and for the most part got a free pass....
There are things I don't agree with Trump on, understanding he's not a politician I get it,,I think many others do too.
It's the polices he's bringing forward along with the people that will enact them...

Soon Obama, will be a memory most if not all the of his polices will be history......just takes a little time.
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:03 am

Still no opinion on the issue ;) That's how you think. You're absolutely right. Nobody has a clue.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:42 pm

So this Milo has likely doubled his net worth because of reactions to his stage persona. No one here on this board or at Berkeley seems to have the slightest interest in what he might say. The key point is he must not say it. That, chums, is a bankable commodity.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:08 pm

A victory for pedafiles everywhere?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:25 pm

grzegorz wrote:A victory for pedafiles everywhere?

What Milo says is that his remarks were taken out of context and that he speaks from experience as the younger, never the older, partner in such things. I think anyone, whoever gay he may be, even Milo, deserves to be fairly reported. But what he meant is not important to the press. It is only the hay the press can make of it.

I find it far fetched that Berkely rioted because he is queer and was a catamite. If that was what it was about I am astonished they did not offer him a professorship.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 pm

He promotes pedophilia. If you're a fan then good for you.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 pm

grzegorz wrote:He promotes pedophilia. If you're a fan then good for you.

You really don't get the fairness thing.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Pedafiles don't get fair treatment in prison either.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:19 am

Nobody does. But the point is that under any reading of the law, Milo committed no crime in the matter.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:39 am

Conservatives must be proud.

They should let him babysit for them.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:59 am

I can't afford his booking fee.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:12 am

klonk wrote:I can't afford his booking fee.

I am sure he will babysit for free.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:14 am

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:25 am

grzegorz wrote:
klonk wrote:I can't afford his booking fee.

I am sure he will babysit for free.

Not more than once.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:23 am

It's natural that post-Trump, "conservatives" are demanding fairness for pedophiles, pederasts and gays. But, given that pussy-grabbing, adultery, anger, lust, are greed are also now noble qualities, what could we expect. Oops, Sunday, I forgot, that they are now ordained by God.

Anyway, afa Milo, I think "fairness" would be something like "if Obama had said the same thing" what would be fair? Some people say "fairness" is treating people the way they've treated you? But, it could also be "equal treatment under the law." I don't recall anyone saying that Milo had broken any law. I didn't know much about Milo before, except the comments that got him booted from FB. Was that "fair"? Sure, if someone else had said the same thing, they should have been booted too. It's the same here. I'm a guest, not an owner. If I don't behave --according to house rules-- then I should be treated like anyone else.

Then there's "fair" as in "by the rules." So, anything legal is "fair." All's fair in love and war. And, by that token, anything Milo says is fair, as long as it's legal. However, no matter what the reaction of "the left" was to him, he resigned and apologized. Unfortunately, his vigorous defenders (who are really opponents of his opponents) unintentionally endorse things in which they do not believe.

Afa Milo's words, just play them and judge for yourself. Don't cite his defense. Of course, he should feel that child molestation is wrong. He would obviously say so now. Ignore this meta whinefest about the media.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic