Sweden's Immigration Policy

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Sweden's Immigration Policy

Postby Trick on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:02 am

Grindsamhälle, it should be, sorry.
Trick

Postby RobP3 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:03 am

Steve James wrote:Hey Bao and Rob P, do you guys live in gated communities? Sorry to hear you do care about your own people.

Lol, well we have a garden gate, if that counts :) As I've said before my wife and I both live near and regularly work in one of these so called "no go areas" in the UK. There is one place in town my wife feels uneasy going to, a particular very rough estate - but it's not a place you'll see reported on by Breitbart, can you guess why?
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:43 am

Yeah, I'm sure there are gates everywhere in Europe. It's funny because it seems that every "no go zone" someone identifies is somewhere someone lives or goes to all the time.

Then again, here in the States, the heads of Breitbart, the President, and almost all the big wigs on FOX news live in gated communities --with armed guards. (I'm not going to use the argument that "if it's good enough for the President, it's good enough for me" because I'd get in trouble in I went crotch hunting. But, I digress). I was saying that us poor suckers here in NYC have more Muslims than in all of Sweden, but few f-in gates. We have buildings with doormen, but --to tell the truth-- I wouldn't live in one. I feel much safer in a nice building in the middle of what the Breitbart believer would call a "no go zone."
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:17 am

vadaga wrote:In recent memory, I've been to Germany Poland and Sweden and somehow managed to survive to tell the tale :D

LOL!

What can we say? People love their fake news.

I just saw this on Facebook and I was mostly curious because the US is involved in Syria and supposedly this is the US fighting rebels but when you read it they admit that have no idea who is in the video. LOL!

What are you going to do?

TERRORISTS OPEN FIRE ON AMERICAN JETS ... SECONDS LATER THEY ARE VAPORIZED! [VIDEO]
http://patriotcrier.com/mullm-terrrists-fir/
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:17 am

vadaga wrote:In recent memory, I've been to Germany Poland and Sweden and somehow managed to survive to tell the tale :D

LOL!

What can we say? People love their fake news.

I just saw this on Facebook and I was mostly curious because the US is involved in Syria and supposedly this is the US fighting rebels but when you read it they admit that have no idea who is in the video. LOL!

What are you going to do?

TERRORISTS OPEN FIRE ON AMERICAN JETS ... SECONDS LATER THEY ARE VAPORIZED! [VIDEO]
http://patriotcrier.com/mullm-terrrists-fir/
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 am

windwalker wrote:

some do, some don't

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03 ... diers-gun/

The potential terror attack comes just one day after French police responded to a double murder in Paris by a mid-30s male who slit the throats of two while wearing traditional North African dress and reportedly while shouting “Allahu Akbar” and praying.

I wonder if those who had their throats slit, felt that they "manged to survive to tell the tale."
They didn't, if they did I wonder what "tale" would they tell.

America is probably the most dangerous place for Americans. Yet we lecture the world. LOL!

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:32 am

Meanwhile in 'Merika...

Trump Supporter Threatens To Slaughter Black People Because A Guy Was Mean To Him On Facebook (VIDEO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

http://addictinginfo.org/2017/03/19/tru ... ook-video/

Meanwhile in Scandinavia...

Norway unseats Denmark as world's happiest country: report

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN16R0BH

Taken from Breitbart. -break-

(Just joking.)
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 am

Just googled "where do MPs live" and this was at the top. Ironically it includes a picture of MP Jo Cox who was sadly murdered last year (by a white nationalist) at her constituency office

https://www.ft.com/content/6de0455a-fc15-11e5-b3f6-11d5706b613b

Thing is in London, even if you live in a big house you will still be not far away from the hoi polloi. That's how London is. I was once a guest at the home of one of the top lawyers in the UK, a very nice (andvery expensive) house in Islington. That borough also had, at the time, the largest percentage of social housing in the country. So, literally round the corner, is a big housing estate.

Once again, you see, it is people who have never been to the place telling the people who live there what it is like and how terrible it is. Maybe that's one reason why, despite the huge social media campaigns, the far right parties fail so miserably in UK elections?
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby vadaga on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:13 am

RobP3 wrote:Just googled "where do MPs live" and this was at the top. Ironically it includes a picture of MP Jo Cox who was sadly murdered last year (by a white nationalist) at her constituency office

https://www.ft.com/content/6de0455a-fc15-11e5-b3f6-11d5706b613b

Thing is in London, even if you live in a big house you will still be not far away from the hoi polloi. That's how London is. I was once a guest at the home of one of the top lawyers in the UK, a very nice (andvery expensive) house in Islington. That borough also had, at the time, the largest percentage of social housing in the country. So, literally round the corner, is a big housing estate.

Once again, you see, it is people who have never been to the place telling the people who live there what it is like and how terrible it is. Maybe that's one reason why, despite the huge social media campaigns, the far right parties fail so miserably in UK elections?

Funny you mention, I was in London last month and talking to a friend about this - it was apparently part of the city planning at the time it went up.
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:43 am

vadaga wrote:
Funny you mention, I was in London last month and talking to a friend about this - it was apparently part of the city planning at the time it went up.

I think, in most places, that when any new houses are built a certain percentage have to be "social housing". But what is happening now in London is the social housing projects are being sold off to rich developers and the people who live there "shipped out" to outlying boroughs. This has been a far more destructive measure for local communities than anything else in recent years
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby Bao on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:03 am

Norway unseats Denmark as world's happiest country: report
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN16R0BH

Hard to tell if they are really that happy... Norwegian always sounds so happy when spoken.... ;D
Last edited by Bao on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:25 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:44 pm

There is a saying that history will tell us everything. So what was it that happened in Sweden again? Now that some time has passed?
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:09 am

grzegorz wrote:There is a saying that history will tell us everything. So what was it that happened in Sweden again? Now that some time has passed?

There is a 'saying' that the winners write the history. So who are the winners and who are the losers. Did someone write the (correct) history, or was this history made to be forgotten?
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 am

To abandon facts is to abandon freedom.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic