London attack

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

London attack

Postby KEND on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Just got back to New York when I read about the London attack. Europe is becoming a battlefield, its sad that a group of maniacs will cause a further hardening of views on Moslems. Again a group of innocent people mowed down in front of a symbol of democracy
KEND
Great Old One

Re: London attack

Postby windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 pm

KEND wrote:Just got back to New York when I read about the London attack. Europe is becoming a battlefield, its sad that a group of maniacs will cause a further hardening of views on Moslems. Again a group of innocent people mowed down in front of a symbol of democracy

You give no information about what or who caused the attack you only state that it creates more hardening of the viewpoints points towards the Muslims there

I would say you and people like you are also part of the problem. You don't provide the full information only enough supporting your own narrative.

There are others here who claim that Europe is not a battle field what would you say to them
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Fwiw, he wrote "a group of maniacs."
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Steve James wrote:Fwiw, he wrote "a group of maniacs."

One could argue that all terrorists are maniacs
Why not just state that they are terrorist and it was a terrorist attack
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm

You said Ken didn't identify anyone. He did. Yes, one could argue that all terrorists are maniacs.

Afa why not state that they were terrorists. That is exactly what the papers are saying right now, but we have no idea of who did it. We don't know who was killed.

But, I agree, "it's sad that a group of terrorists will cause a further hardening of views on Moslems." And, again, we don't know all the details. Obviously, we fully expect that it will be a fanatic of some stripe.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:54 pm

But not all Maniacs are terrorists that's the problem. It's like not saying radical Islamic terrorists.

It does not lead to an understanding of why , what or how something is happening or happened
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:46 pm

But not all Muslims are terrorists; that's your problem.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Steve James wrote:But not all Muslims are terrorists; that's your problem.

No its your problem for inferring thats what I mean or anyone else says.
Get over it. Its boring...also very dishonest

It's called an ideology in this case Radical Islamic Extremist

Islamic terrorism or Radical Islamic terrorism, is defined as any terrorist act, set of acts or campaign committed by groups or individuals who profess Islamic or Islamist motivations or goals.[1] Islamic terrorists justify their violent tactics through interpreting the Quran and Hadith according to their own goals and intentions.[2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Um, I wasn't inferring anything. I described your problem, and I only used "problem" because you wrote to Ken "you and people like you are also part of the problem" and then wrote to me "not all Maniacs are terrorists that's the problem. It's like not saying radical Islamic terrorists."

There is no logical connection between what Ken said and "not all Maniacs are terrorists." And, the next statement you made illustrates the problem with your statement. It's just your excuse to promote your feelings about Muslims. There no logic in it, and you really haven't thought your statement through. Iow, you're right "Not all Maniacs are terrorists." However, also true, "not all Muslims are maniacs or terrorists" and "not all terrorists are Muslims."

You can't logically deny any of the above statements. That not an inference; it's deduction, anyway. You say exactly what you mean. You just think you're putting something over on your readers. Like, how did we know that after you condemned someone for being sympathetic to Muslims, that you'd post links explaining your position on Islam? Of course, we have no idea how you feel about the subject. It's not a deep dark secret.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Steve James wrote:Um, I wasn't inferring anything. I described your problem, and I only used "problem" because you wrote to Ken "you and people like you are also part of the problem" and then wrote to me "not all Maniacs are terrorists that's the problem. It's like not saying radical Islamic terrorists."

There is no logical connection between what Ken said and "not all Maniacs are terrorists." And, the next statement you made illustrates the problem with your statement. It's just your excuse to promote your feelings about Muslims. There no logic in it, and you really haven't thought your statement through. Iow, you're right "Not all Maniacs are terrorists." However, also true, "not all Muslims are maniacs or terrorists" and "not all terrorists are Muslims."

You can't logically deny any of the above statements. That not an inference; it's deduction, anyway. You say exactly what you mean. You just think you're putting something over on your readers. Like, how did we know that after you condemned someone for being sympathetic to Muslims, that you'd post links explaining your position on Islam? Of course, we have no idea how you feel about the subject. It's not a deep dark secret.

yep,,,

my "readers" wow I thought we were just having a discussion
now I got readers,,,whats next "followers"

funny but sad,,,

Soon the terrorist, I mean " group of maniacs " will be revealed.

Of course as some have noted here, there's really nothing going on there
its all good. They might need to get "Ken" on board with that
seems like he didn't get the message
Europe is becoming a battlefield :o
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am

windwalker
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:13 am

Kaczyński lost the appointment with British Prime, due to attack on the bridge,
Unfortunately he wasn`t on the sidewalk when shithead drive thru...
so -
terrorists mist again...

71 deaths in attacks during war with terror ,
compare to over 300 000 Americans deaths from gun fire in the same time.
I smell something fishy isn`t it?
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:23 am

wiesiek wrote:Kaczyński lost the appointment with British Prime, due to attack on the bridge,
Unfortunately he wasn`t on the sidewalk when shithead drive thru...
so -
terrorists mist again...

71 deaths in attacks during war with terror ,
compare to over 300 000 Americans deaths from gun fire in the same time.
I smell something fishy isn`t it?

unless its your self who knows were the smell comes from.

what does one have to do with the other?
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 am

More total bollocks and lies.

What is sad is no mention of the people who died. Just another rush to justify bullshit views. Funny, there's no rush to condemn violence, murder or child abuse when it isn't perpetrated by muslims - or any of the other things that go on.

London has withstood this kind of crap before, the IRA were much better at it and they failed.

Today I'm thinking of the policeman and his family, killed protecting politicians who have been slashing police and other public service budgets.
Last edited by RobP3 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:33 am

"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic