London attack

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: London attack

Postby RobP3 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 am

windwalker wrote:
wiesiek wrote:Kaczyński lost the appointment with British Prime, due to attack on the bridge,
Unfortunately he wasn`t on the sidewalk when shithead drive thru...
so -
terrorists mist again...

71 deaths in attacks during war with terror ,
compare to over 300 000 Americans deaths from gun fire in the same time.
I smell something fishy isn`t it?

unless its your self who knows were the smell comes from.

what does one have to do with the other?

Well if it's a competition over numbers....

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/unworthy-victims-western-wars-have-killed-four-million-muslims-1990-39149394

Religions of peace? There's no religion here.
Last edited by RobP3 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:38 am

RobP, I hope that you and yours are safe and avoided the carnage. Our hearts go out to the innocent victims of religious and political stupidity.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Giles on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:46 am

Windwalker, would you note the following:
When it comes to issues of immigration, cultural diversity and also - not a directly related issue - terrorism in Europe, I have so far not read any posting here from an RSF member identifying themselves as a European resident, or as a regular visitor to Europe, who confirms the kind of vision put forward in this and similar videos/links posted by you. Sure, not everything is great here in Europe, also as regards full cultural integration of some other ethnicities and non-Christian religions. Reality is, as always, complex and requires the hard, often emotionally unsatisfying work of differentiated thinking in order to even remotely do it justice. And of course opinions among the citizens of European countries are diverse as well, for various reasons - see the range of political parties that gain support. BUT: this video, together with its brethren, is as Rob said: 'bollocks and lies'. Starting with the title, which would almost be funny if it weren't free-riding on the events of yesterday. Some elements of truth in there but then taken out of context and used to make invalid generalizations, lots of heavy distortions and half-truths and plenty of outright lies. I wonder if the maker has ever set foot in Britain.
Of course you're free to keep posting stuff like this, it's your democratic right, but I wonder to what purpose. Do you believe what this video claims and concludes? Are you hoping to inform other readers of RSF outside Europe how bad things are here? Are you hoping to make the Europeans here wake up and finally realize that their countries are lost, have 'fallen'?
These are real questions, not rhetorical ones, but if you do care to answer, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it by posting further vids/links of the same type/quality.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:58 am

'bollocks and lies'. Starting with the title,

The title is a title, how is it a lie? As far as the information if you or anyone wants to refute it, go for it.
A little more productive than some of the tactics that some use here.

I wonder if the maker has ever set foot in Britain.

maybe this can answer some questions, if you really want to know
I do belive he's mentioned some trips and living in Europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_lxPONUzpM

Are you hoping to make the Europeans here wake up and finally realize that their countries are lost, have 'fallen'?

very simplistic view point if this is truly your view. Its the narrative that you and some of the others promote with no counter narrative.
If you or anyone wants to talk about facts presented and why they'er wrong please do, in civil discourse.

for example

Funny, there's no rush to condemn violence, murder or child abuse when it isn't perpetrated by muslims - or any of the other things that go on.
Seems confused its not about "muslims" it is about those who follow a radical ideology based on a religion that seems to be antithetical to western values. The many clips only continue to point this out based on events that seem to be related and continue

If you and some of the others prefer "a group of maniacs" go for it....
only pointing out that its not..As far as waking up,,do you and the others claim to represent all European views "here" or only the ones that are posting.
Maybe the others don't feel free enough to say anything contrary to the views publicly expressed.
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 am

I guess it was our turn for one of these lone wolf types. better a knife than a bloody machine gun I suppose.
Condolences to those innocents caught up in this madness.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:37 am

Maybe the others don't feel free enough to say anything contrary to the views publicly expressed.

The fact is that "you" can't personally vouch for any of the stuff you say or believe about Europe. Yet, you feel free to refute what anyone here who actually lives there says. And, those are the people who have a real stake and interest in the area.

You also can't say how "others" feel. Do you really think that if Muslims were destroying Rob's neighborhood that he would just ignore it or not say so? Otoh, are Muslims destroying your own neighborhood (i.e., where you live)? If you have a personal experience, share. You use your military experience. You could be one of the "others," and talk about your own experience with Muslims. No one could deny that.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve Rowe on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 am

I was waiting for him to give his answers to the problem.
If you see someone without a smile - give 'em one of yours...
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:26 am

London is no different from the maniacs of USA who have burned down churches, shot innocent churchgoers or the Freinds of McVey LEague who wuld kill innocent women and children to make America great again.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby KEND on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks for your help, Steve. WW ''You and people like you' sounds suspiciously like 'you people' the code the 'true Americans' use to refer to minorities, if you think I'm a liberal apologist look at my posts, I am suggesting that incidents like this give ammunition to the Le Pens and others of their ilk to impose a dictatorial regime which would destroy the almost free society that many Europeans enjoy. Where I was living in London there were quite a few Moslems, working in stores, studying, I didn't feel particularly threatened by them, but that could easily change, the balance of civilization is founded on good will which can easily evaporate if the incidents continue. I remember in London in the 70's where having an Irish accent made you a terrorist. The recurring incidents, France, Belgium Holland, UK seem to indicate a hidden war going on, the battlefield is not the Somme but the Left Bank, sometimes the terrorists slip through the net. I think the term maniac aptly applies to these terrorists, it is not 'normal' behavior to go out and kill a lot of people, whether you are a jihadist or a nerd with an AK47. The reasons can be rationalized but it doesn't reduce the impact
KEND
Great Old One

Postby RobP3 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:10 am

windwalker wrote:

The title is a title, how is it a lie? As far as the information if you or anyone wants to refute it, go for it.

London has not "fallen"
The Khan thing is mis-quote
You are allowed to defend yourself in the UK
for a start

But I suspect the aim is not about discussion, it's, more to use this site as a platform for these kind of videos. You are nothing but a troll, on this or any other posts here.
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby vadaga on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 am

very sorry for the victims and their families. Apparently 7 have been arrested and they've released the purported name of the attacker now.
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Thanks for your help, Steve. WW ''You and people like you' sounds suspiciously like 'you people' the code the 'true Americans' use to refer to minorities, if you think I'm a liberal apologist look at my posts, I am suggesting that incidents like this give ammunition to the Le Pens and others of their ilk to impose a dictatorial regime which would destroy the almost free society that many Europeans enjoy.

You start a post with what sounds like a denial of what they were, just as for 8yrs they were labeled as terrorist, instead of calling them radical Islamic terrorist.
Where I was living in London there were quite a few Moslems, working in stores, studying, I didn't feel particularly threatened by them, but that could easily change, the balance of civilization is founded on good will which can easily evaporate if the incidents continue

Why you and some of the others seem to conflate "Muslims" with radical Islamist I don't get. Its an ideology not a people. One that has affects across the world starting from the places it seems to have originated from.

. I remember in London in the 70's where having an Irish accent made you a terrorist. The recurring incidents, France, Belgium Holland, UK seem to indicate a hidden war going on, the battlefield is not the Somme but the Left Bank, sometimes the terrorists slip through the net. I think the term maniac aptly applies to these terrorists, it is not 'normal' behavior to go out and kill a lot of people, whether you are a jihadist or a nerd with an AK47. The reasons can be rationalized but it doesn't reduce the impact

I remember guarding borders in Europe in the 70s along with many other GIs during with what was called the cold war. We didn't call the communist manics, they were called communist. "Normal" behavior, some might say its not normal behavior to cut of peoples heads as a matter of course for crimes committed, in some countries it is.

Guess which ones?
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:55 pm

RobP3 wrote:
windwalker wrote:

London has not "fallen"
The Khan thing is mis-quote
You are allowed to defend yourself in the UK
for a start

But I suspect the aim is not about discussion, it's, more to use this site as a platform for these kind of videos. You are nothing but a troll, on this or any other posts here.

Names and labels when all else fails. About right.. ::)
What do you use this site as a "platform" for "commercials" , "advertising"
by posting "those" kind of videos.

my post started from a choice of what I felt was poor wording that the OP has since tried to clarify.
I understand his view point, didn't agree with it. Still don't...
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Why you and some of the others seem to conflate "Muslims" with radical Islamist I don't get. Its an ideology not a people.

Well,"Islam" is the religion. A "Muslim" is one who follows it. I think it's you who do the conflation. Btw, Muslims consider themselves part of a community called the "Ummah."

But, you're right that "radical Islamists" are Muslims with a particular political ideology. Clearly, all Muslims do not agree with it. In fact, they are fighting each other over it. We actually support some Muslims over others. We bomb the crap out of those we don't like.

Anyway, if you think that Islam is not a religion. How would you show that Christianity is a religion, and not an ideology?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby RobP3 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 am

windwalker wrote:
Names and labels when all else fails. About right.. ::)
What do you use this site as a "platform" for "commercials" , "advertising"
by posting "those" kind of videos.

my post started from a choice of what I felt was poor wording that the OP has since tried to clarify.
I understand his view point, didn't agree with it. Still don't...

No, all else does not fail, you just continually refuse to answer or acknowledge any fact that does not support your view, or the views of those you put forward. A bit like a troll.

Interesting that your on-line construct does not approve of people making a living from teaching martial arts. Or perhaps not given your continuous stream of (other people's) clips of dubious and questionable practices. All with the back story, of course, of anonymous teachers of amazing ability, "combat experience" and similar tales of wonder. A bit like a troll.
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic