THE STORY OF MASTER CHAN

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: THE STORY OF MASTER CHAN

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 am

shawnsegler wrote:
MaartenSFS wrote:Well.. er... Thanks for sharing. :)

That is pretty much verbatim what I was going to post.

S

You are also welcome.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY RSF. 8-)

GD Y-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby Bill on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:56 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am

Bill wrote:HA !

HA!

Bill you got it right.

Heng-Ha. This is well known as the way to control the breath to deliver the maximum effort for the situation at hand.

Ha, is when you release the chi to jing then as Master Chan can do, you do what seems impossible.

So, when he was chanting the, HA..... HA..... HA..... HA..... to the top of his lungs, he was in the ecstasy of a very, very high state of chi.

I do not know why you well seasoned veterans of this forum are in disbelieve of my story. Do you not understand the Chinese internal arts.

Bill, I do not come from or out of a 'COMIC BOOK.' I like you my friend came 'OUT' from our mothers womb. LOL!

When I was in Boston at that time I met several remarkable Chinese martial artist besides Master Chan.

I would often visit Master Bow Sim Mark where I met her husband as well. Once I asked Master Mark how much would it cost me to learn Ba Qua. She said $50.00 bucks an hour. She knew I could not afford that.

In 2009 I visited Boston for a week. I went to see Master Mark but she was not in her studio. Surprisingly her husband Klyster Yen, had his newspaper office next to Master Marks studio. As we all know, he is the father of Donnie Yen.

I took an abbreviated version of my invention and shared it with him. When he saw the yin-yang symbol and the Great Pyramid and the Yin-Yang Secrets Invention (YYSI) setting in the Washington D.C. street plan pointing to the White House. He said; "God has blessed America!"

In this mix the Queens Chamber and the White House are in the same location.

I would also visit Master Gin Soon Chu. Some of you may have heard of him. A Yang Chen-Fu disciple.

His push hands was the real deal as in this YouTube video. His son now is the Master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKtK-ifyasc

Here is another Master dealing with a crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yv34VZGeqs

GD Y-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby Dmitri on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:18 am

This is the most awesome thread on RSF so far this year. -bow-
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby everything on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:44 am

so basically there are two responses here?

However, I for one am enjoying this story. Please continue.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Ron Panunto on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:04 pm

GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y wrote:
Once I asked Master Mark how much would it cost me to learn Ba Qua. She said $50.00 bucks an hour. She knew I could not afford that.

GD Y-Y

That's funny - I asked her the same thing and she said $10.00 bucks an hour. Wonder why?
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby Mr_Wood on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm

However, I for one am enjoying this story. Please continue.

+1
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

I've really missed this kind of thing. It really brings the community together, makes me feel all warm and happy, like we're back in the 80's or something.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby vadaga on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 am

善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 am

One day at the Navy Statue a magnificent white owl landed in one of the oak trees. Master Chan yelled out with great enthusiasm; "Do you see that, do you see that!"

We both stood there and watched the owl until it flew away..........................very magical!

Owl Symbolism and Owl Meanings

The owl is sacred to the Greek goddess of learning, Athena and is even depicted on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth.

In ancient Egyptian, Celtic, and Hindu cultures the symbolic meaning of owl revolved around guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead.

In this light the owl was ruler of the night and seer of souls. A misunderstanding of this necessary relationship gave the owl some negative associations with death.

GD Y-Y
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 am

I only met two people who knew of Master Chan's prowess.

The first of these was a humble dude, maybe homeless we talked and without a doubt he also knew of the Masters greatness.

The second man was in a totally different category he was very curious of Master Chan because Master Chan showed no style. We engaged in conversation. He told me he was an 8th degree Tai Kwan Do expert who claimed he could ram his hand through my chest and pull out my heart. Wow I thought, am I to believe this but he said this with such conviction I was certainly not going question him.

I attempted to explain Master Chan's high skill in Tai Chi and I suggested to him that Master Chan could easily whip his arse.

He refused to believe this and many times said to me know way would he beat me. I saw him maybe 3 times and never again.

I would have luved to see him challenge the Master. He would not be able to touch him in said challenge.

One of the Yang Masters sons came home after a fight and said his Tai Chi easily beat his opponent. His dad saw that his sleeve was slightly torn. He then rebuked his son, telling him his skills were not as great as he thought they were.

The oddest part of Master Chan's daily routines is when he showed his fist and placed it on a building or the statue granite.

He placed his fist on said objects with the bottom part of the fist on the surface. He then did this:

HE SPIRALED HIS FIST IN A YIN-YANG MOTION.......IN TO A 1/2 CIRCLE....................TO A BIG CIRCLE.............THEN TO THE SIGMOID LINE THAT OF COURSE REPRESENTS THE YIN-YANG SYMBOL. HE DID THIS IN BOTH DIRECTIONS.

This motion is very hard to describe..........his fist does not move but preforms the course described.

What I gather from this, is that he creates a fulcrum of such suburb balance that if he touched you in this manner who would easily be sent asunder.

Later when I discovered the first part of my invention in 1985 it was Master Chan's circular fist that I had replicated and found within the yin-yang symbol itself.

GD Y-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:46 am

Once Master Chan raised his tee shirt up to his neck revealing his stomach and chest.

What I saw shocked me. He had a funnel muscle on his stomach. Hard to describe. What it is a breath control channel of the highest condition.

This can be seen in the book named below where Vishnudevananda apply illustrates this body condition.

Vishnudevananda Saraswati disciple of Sivananda Saraswati his book The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga (1959).

So when Master Chan's says HA this body apparatus generates tremendous power of an unearthly manner that the average Tai Chi player rarely achieves.

GD Y-Y
Last edited by GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 am

"What is happening here?" you may ask. To which I answer: pure, unadulterated awesome sauce.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:05 am

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:"What is happening here?" you may ask. To which I answer: pure, unadulterated awesome sauce.

;D :P :D ;) :) :-*

GD Y-Y
GOLDEN DRAGON Y-Y
Santi

Postby Mr_Wood on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Do you have a photo of Master Chan ? This would help complete the picture.

Master Chan is rapidly attaining legendary status. tell us more.
Last edited by Mr_Wood on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic