/r/bodyweightfitness

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

/r/bodyweightfitness

Postby everything on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:55 am

some good stuff with lots of exercise links on this subreddit. most of you already probably do most of this stuff and more, and most of it is probably discussed here at one point or another, but nevertheless thought you might be interested. reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: /r/bodyweightfitness

Postby TrainingDummy on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:16 pm

I probably check in about once a week, the/r/overcominggravity forum is also very good and has a higher post quality for programming and science.
TrainingDummy
Great Old One

Postby everything on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:39 pm

That stuff looks really cool. I'm envious. I can't really do too much of the bodyweight stuff. Slightly messed up shoulder gets in the way. But still trying to see what else I can do.
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby GrandUltimate on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:56 pm

everything wrote:some good stuff with lots of exercise links on this subreddit. most of you already probably do most of this stuff and more, and most of it is probably discussed here at one point or another, but nevertheless thought you might be interested. reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness

It's a great subreddit indeed.

I'm also a fan of the reddit flexibility and reddit posture.
GrandUltimate
Mingjing

Postby everything on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:53 am

thanks going to check out flexibility a lot later today.

edit: some fantastic stuff there for sure. will help me. thanks for the tip.
Last edited by everything on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic