Appledog

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Appledog

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 am

Hey Appledog,

Why don't you tell us who your various teachers are/were, and then post a video of you doing form and some sort of application training? Until then, you should think about toning down your superior attitude and outrageous claims.

Almost all long time posters here have done so. Put up or shut up.

Best, Ian
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Re: Appledog

Postby GrahamB on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 am

...but...but... he can make you feel your qi in only six months!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 am

:)
what, if on the end of the day - came out, that qi is just the concept, flattered easy by 16kg kb...
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:08 am

I'm going out on a limb and say she's been here before under another name.. And erm, I quite like her.. umm, I could be getting into wierd territory here.
Getting a little crush on an anonymous web poster, that could be a dude... Jesus, what's happening to me!! :D
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 am

The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Appledog on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:22 am

Hello, I'd like to maintain a 'cool post count' of 108 posts. This particular post has gone beyond that number and has therefore expired.

I'm sorry if you were looking for some old information but I'll do my best to answer you if you send me a DM with a question in it.
Last edited by Appledog on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Postby Appledog on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:32 am

Hello, I'd like to maintain a 'cool post count' of 108 posts. This particular post has gone beyond that number and has therefore expired.

I'm sorry if you were looking for some old information but I'll do my best to answer you if you send me a DM with a question in it.
Last edited by Appledog on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Postby willie on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 am

Appledog wrote: -- asking questions?

I am in fact a Tai Chi judge who has done internationals before. I've seen some of the videos people here have put out and I am horrified. I'm sorry if you don't like it but this discussion will close with the idea that it is exceedingly unlikely any of you here

Hi Appledog, I don't like getting involved, but to say that you are horrified of other peoples video's and not put up your own seems kind-of selfish?
willie

Postby everything on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 am

I am not a mod here, so this is just my opinion: while there shouldn't be personal attacks only, newcomers would be wise to read the REST of the FAQs first before walking into the bar and acting like everyone else is an idiot. For example (my emphases):

FAQ03: What is the best way for new members to introduce themselves to the RSF community?
After registering, post some info about your training background and who you have studied with in the Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan section of the forum. Post to the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84

FAQ04: What attitude should I have on RSF?
Whether you agree or disagree with someone, never get into personal attack.

Keep a light mood, don't get too serious, and don't try to be a smartass if you're a n00b. Meet the people, search around before making judgements, and you'll blend in.
Don't try to come here expecting everyone to kiss your ass, or trying to show us the errors of our ways and the perfection of yours.
Think of RSF as a bar, a club where members are having a few drinks and discussing topics and joking around. Think of the admins and mods as bouncers that drink with you, even do a little dance but will not hesitate to grab you by the neck and kick you out if you don't follow the rules.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Appledog on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:17 am

Last edited by Appledog on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Postby Appledog on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:39 am

Last edited by Appledog on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Postby Bhassler on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:20 am

Yup, everyone here is delusional and doesn't know how to act except for you. Seems legit.
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby wayne hansen on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 am

Hey dog don't leave me out
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby everything on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 pm

I kinda miss GD-GD and bruised.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Apple dog,

The fact you think I stopped doing tai chi just proves you don't know anything. We've all been here a long time on this forum - people like you come and go.

Time to go, I think.
Last edited by GrahamB on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic