Must we accept ?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Must we accept ?

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:34 am

What influence do American Nazis have? What potential membership can they have? I think it's very little. For Antifa to target them by effectively pushing conservatives into the arms of identitarians and racists like Damigo and Spencer is a huge mistake.
Michael

Postby Bao on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 am

Michael wrote:What influence do American Nazis have? What potential membership can they have? I think it's very little.

The problem is the whole atmosphere in a society. Chaos, negativity, violence... It spreads like rings on the water. If the people in the top don't start doing something and give the message that this is not ok, who will?

If fresh fruit lies together with molded fruit, the fresh fruit gets cold and turn rotten. Just one blueberry with mold can turn a whole box of fresh blueberries into mold. You can not just let those bad blueberries lie around because you don't think that one rotten berry won't do any harm. It's the same with rotten people. You need to do something so they can not influence other people. IMO the society needs to act very fast and very tough against all people who acts in the direction of spreading messages that have the potential to divide population groups and create violence. All civilised societies should have a non-tolerance policy against this kind of people that should be manifested by action.
Last edited by Bao on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 am

The non-tolerance policy of the left toward what I think is a tiny group of actual Nazis, that non-tolerance policy appears to be driving the larger conflict by denying conservatives their right to speak in public, and the policy is running in parallel in academia with extreme ideological intolerance by the left toward anyone who disagrees with them on anything. They are taking over Evergreen University, putting their President through the American version of struggle sessions, all in order to create some kind of diversity council that has the power to vet new hire profs in order to stop STEM from saying there are biological differences between the sexes, which irks the Marxists even more than Trump tweets.
Michael

Postby middleway on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 am

If the people in the top don't start doing something and give the message that this is not ok, who will?

Believe me .. i think Trump is a complete asshat. However, didnt he condem ALL the violence? I thought he comdemmed both the white supremicist assholes and the antifa thugs ... Or am i missing something here? I have watched his press speeches and he clearly condems everyone commiting violence.

IMO, The left and right can be looked at on a circle. At the 12 position you have those with centrist viewpoints, I guess I would consider myself Left of centre in my views. As you travel left or right however you eventually end up at 6 ... where the viewpoints and motivations strangely align in horrific acts of racism, violence and bigotry.

The closer we can get to that 12 position ... the better the world would be in my opinion, I guess my name on here suits that viewpoint :P
Last edited by middleway on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 am

American nazis are police officers, in the military and the government. But, people who accept American nazi, kkk, and "white nationalist" views but say that they don't belong to any organization are all over. Steve Bannon is in the White House, and he sympathizes with their views.

Take ISIL. What influence do they have here? Why can't they have their sharia law? Should anyone stand up to them? What about their right to free speech? What would the president say if there was an ISIL parade in a nice Christian town. If there was a counter-protest and one of the ISIL members 'panicked' and ran over a nice blonde, blue-eyed white woman, would he blame the woman for getting in the way of free speech.

Anyway, the party doesn't matter. Not all Germans were Nazis. But party members got/get special privileges. In an America controlled by people with nazi ideology it would work/s the same way. If you are in the club, you get more goodies. You get better jobs first, live in better housing, have better opportunities. Sound vaguely familiar?

That's what the nationalists want, no? Makes some sense when it comes to immigrants versus citizens. Citizens, otoh, are in the club and entitled to all the rights and privileges thereof. The problem is that, unfortunately, not every citizen is white. But, it's a democracy. Can anybody join the nazi club?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 am

Steve James wrote:Wiesiek don't forget that Poland invaded Germany in 1939. That was the story they gave at the time. Big lie.

Damn! Didn't know that (or forgot it really well :)). Thank you.

Looked up/read up a bit about it... Not too surprising of course. Same old human (political) affairs, eh. :-X Been done before, is being done today, will keep being done in the future I would presume.

What would the president say if there was an ISIL parade in a nice Christian town. If there was a counter-protest and one of the ISIL members 'panicked' and ran over a nice blonde, blue-eyed white woman, would he blame the woman for getting in the way of free speech.

^^ and that.
Last edited by Dmitri on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 am

What can I say, Steve? I just haven't been exposed to it or been able to recognize it.
Michael

Postby Bao on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 am

Not all Germans were Nazis. But party members got/get special privileges.

And in Nazi German they got shot on they spot if they disobeyed an order. The terror led from the very top straight down to the people. Everyone obeyed order whatever that was because that was the best chance to survive.
Last edited by Bao on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:34 am

Yeah, the president condemned the violence on both sides. However, that entirely misses the point. It's like condemning World War 2. One can easily condemn war in general. But, he could say the same about "both sides" when it comes to Islam and the alleged "clash of cultures." He could say the same about police shootings of black and other people.

He could argue that "it takes time" to learn the whole story about anything and everything. However, he will immediately tweet his opinion about a possible attack in Europe.

I know that Brevik (the guy who murdered 70 Norwegian leftists) is smiling right now.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:58 am

Steve James wrote:Wiesiek don't forget that Poland invaded Germany in 1939. That was the story they gave at the time. Big lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
Trick

Postby windwalker on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 am

I know that Brevik (the guy who murdered 70 Norwegian leftists) is smiling right now.

How do you know this?
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 am

Bao wrote:
Not all Germans were Nazis. But party members got/get special privileges.

And in Nazi German they got shot on they spot if they disobeyed an order. The terror led from the very top straight down to the people. Everyone obeyed order whatever that was because that was the best chance to survive.

Yep, Germans ended up murdering each other --on the orders of an Austrian at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uftTLH6NRks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gU9op16rjQ
Last edited by Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:06 am

windwalker wrote:

How do you know this?

I bet that Brevik (the guy who murdered 70 Norwegian leftists) is smiling right now.

Fixed. Better?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:06 am

Trick

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:21 am

Trick wrote:

Links make vague arguments. Here's what I meant about what the Germans said about their actions.
http://blog.britishnewspaperarchive.co. ... mber-1939/

Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic