Must we accept ?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Must we accept ?

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 am

"German troops have crossed all frontiers to counterattack"

Sound familiar? There's two sides to every story.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 am

This is Antifa 2016-17. not 1939. One minute vid, with scary music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk
Michael

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:00 am

Well, why does there have to be an equation? Nazis and KKK marches started long before Antifa or BLM. Today, those type of marches are offensive because of what they represent, and they are designed to be provocative. You know there's that old free speech qualification about yelling fire in a crowded theater. In some states, there are even provisions about "fighting words." So, a Jew in 1939, 1969, or 2019, might just be offended by people (guys with torches doing nazi salutes, specifically), yelling "the Jews will not replace us."

But, hey, as you said, you don't see a nazi, kkk, white nationalist problem in the U.S.. So, it's natural that Antifa is the problem. OF course, most of Antifa is white. Therefore, BLM has to be included and collectively become "the left." And, voila, the Nazis are once again on the side of right fighting against the left or alt-left or something or other.

Afa the video, I don't connect it at all with anything anti-white. That is, unless there's more than one kind of white person. I didn't see any signs promoting violence against white people, or even the US. And, I can't always tell who is attacking whom. Apart from the signs, I've seen more violence at colleges after their football team has lost.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 am

IMO the society needs to act very fast and very tough against all people who acts in the direction of spreading messages that have the potential to divide population groups and create violence. All civilised societies should have a non-tolerance policy against this kind of people that should be manifested by action.

you do see where this leads don't you?

messages, potential, divide,

sounds like something China is doing with the great fire wall for the very same reasons you mention.
Is that something you would agree with?

As Steve, mentioned we are all Americans. the citizen immigrants he talks of often having values that are more American
then native born. The native born often not understanding how the rest of the world lives. They not understanding this, could end up losing
those rights they claim to support.
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Trick on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:05 am

Steve James wrote:
Trick wrote:
Steve James wrote:Wiesiek don't forget that Poland invaded Germany in 1939. That was the story they gave at the time. Big lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

Links make vague arguments. Here's what I meant about what the Germans said about their actions.
http://blog.britishnewspaperarchive.co. ... mber-1939/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact_negotiations
Trick

Postby Trick on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am

Steve James wrote:
Trick wrote:
Steve James wrote:Wiesiek don't forget that Poland invaded Germany in 1939. That was the story they gave at the time. Big lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

Links make vague arguments. Here's what I meant about what the Germans said about their actions.
http://blog.britishnewspaperarchive.co. ... mber-1939/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
Trick

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:11 am

There doesn't have to be an equation from me, that's what I get when I point to Antifa violence. I get the equivocations, in this thread even, from others that white nationalist violence is worse than Antifa violence. That comes from lefties.

I mention BLM because some of their rhetoric goes along with the demonization of white men, and this continued hate against one group is, in my opinion, resulting in conservative white men choosing the same side from which Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo and those do their recruiting.

I have not heard yet, "Jews will not replaces us." I have only so far heard, "You will not replace us." Granted, the people pushing the slogan, "You will not replace us," are white nationalists.
Last edited by Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 am

Steve James wrote:But, hey, as you said, you don't see a nazi, kkk, white nationalist problem in the U.S..

To clarify, I can't see the nazi and kkk problem because I think they're totally discredited and their membership is probably tiny and incapable of growing, but I do see the white nationalist problem. That's what I mean when I talk about Richard Spencer, he and others mentioned are to me a white nationalist problem because they're primarily concerned with race. I think that viewpoint in general is a problem, regardless of which side you come at it.
Michael

Postby Trick on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 am

Steve James wrote: There's two sides to every story.

Yes and the two sides seem to be neo-nazism & vanguardism competing for the " most violent" title
Trick

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 am

I mention BLM because some of their rhetoric goes along with the demonization of white men, and that this continued hate against one group is, in my opinion, resulting in conservative white men choosing the same side from which Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo and those do their recruiting.

BLM, one could possibly argue is anti-police officer. There are plenty of white people involved in the BLM organization and movement.

Afa conservative white men choosing white nationalism because people (of all colors) are protesting deaths in their communities, what exactly are they complaining about? Is it because they're being attacked or that cops are being attacked? Or, are cops and white males the same thing in their mind? Aren't there lots of black cops?

And, if you think that antipathy towards one's race leads a person to violence or extremism, then you would expect that blacks have been violent and extremist for the last 300 years. Your argument seems to be that white men feel bad or are made to feel bad, therefore they move toward nationalism. But, that's not true. None of these groups' ideas are new. Not one. They started when whites had absolute control, and others were kept "in their place."

So, a white pity party is a piss poor excuse for becoming a nazi or joining the kkk, but I know it happens. It's psychological, though, it's not because of the innate superiority that they claim --or just passively accept as obvious.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am

Trick wrote:
Steve James wrote: There's two sides to every story.

Yes and the two sides seem to be neo-nazism & vanguardism competing for the " most violent" title

I don't know what vanguardism is. I know what nazism was and neo-nazism is. Afa violence, I think the nazis have the edge over others. Charlottesville had one fatality, 19 other casualties. Tell me what vaguardism is in your mind, and I'll be able to start a body count.

But, I was curious about your link the the Ribbentrop Pact? Do you mean that the Nazis invaded Poland to stop communism in Poland, or from Stalin bringing it to Poland, or that Poland really did attack Germany as the Germans reported? Just clarify.

Stalin made a pact that he wouldn't stop Hitler from invading Poland. He thought that the Nazis would stop there. But, they needed the fertile Ukraine to supply resources because France and England declared war. Oops. Don't trust Nazis ever. They feel no need to be truthful with inferiors.

Just like Spencer said, they are above silly ideas like citizenship, freedom, equality, and even morality. What counts is "blood and soil." Google it sometime.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:37 am

That 1 minute video I posted shows more than football hooligans. At about 50 seconds is the most infamous Antifa violence this year, when a masked attacked snuck out from behind Antifa women and hit a man in the head with a bike lock while the guy was literally on his knees pleading with both sides not to be violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk

Eric Clanton, a Bay Area adjunct prof. was arrested a month later by Berkeley police and charged with 4 felonies in connection with that attack.
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 am

Steve James wrote:
I mention BLM because some of their rhetoric goes along with the demonization of white men, and that this continued hate against one group is, in my opinion, resulting in conservative white men choosing the same side from which Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo and those do their recruiting.

Afa conservative white men choosing white nationalism because people (of all colors) are protesting deaths in their communities, what exactly are they complaining about? Is it because they're being attacked or that cops are being attacked? Or, are cops and white males the same thing in their mind? Aren't there lots of black cops?

So, a white pity party is a piss poor excuse for becoming a nazi or joining the kkk, but I know it happens. It's psychological, though, it's not because of the innate superiority that they claim --or just passively accept as obvious.

No. My point is that violence from the left creates a dichotomy where conservatives end up on the same side as white nationalists. A few of them join, but most are just on that side of the police barricade during a rally, dodging the Antifa M-80's and bike locks.
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 am

This 5 minute video shows the after effects of Antifa "head-hunting" a prominent Alt-Right member and blinding him in Charlottsville, then speculates that Antifa uses acid attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUCpZQ0iDQ
Last edited by Michael on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic