Rodman for Nobel

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Rodman for Nobel

Postby KEND on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:37 pm

I see that Dennis Rodman is going to north korea to sort things out. Makes sense in a world turned upside down [illiterate for Education, climate change denier for epa] Could he be a Nobel prize winner? Well we had kissinger, why not dennis. He had better be careful though dictators, like red queens, are unpredictable, he might literally lose his head
KEND
Great Old One

Re: Rodman for Nobel

Postby Michael on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Not sure if he would qualify for permission to go since the US State Dept. issued an order against American travel there since Sept. 1 with exceptions for some humanitarian workers and journalists.

I hope Rodman takes a look at the Otto Warmbier case as part of his soon-to-be Nobel prize winning feel good tour.
Last edited by Michael on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby chud on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:35 pm

I always liked The Worm when he was playing, he was a defensive beast (and could shoot better than most people gave him credit for), but he'd better be careful over there.
Kim Jong-un had his half brother killed in Malaysia, and his purges against friends, family, and advisors are well known. Even the Chinese have concerns about him, and they control the pipeline into North Korea.
Last edited by chud on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:48 am

Would love to see him show up, receiving that price with another crazy haircut! ;D

Don't know much about Rodman, but he was hilarious in Celebrity Apprentice.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic