Store Robbery - Like an idiot I was in the middle of it...

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Store Robbery - Like an idiot I was in the middle of it...

Postby Methods on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:36 pm

meeks wrote:my question for you is:

do you have a sense of disappointment over how things went?

Hey Meeks,

Disappointed, mmm, well it went the way it went and I was there because I was there. I handled it out of reaction, even if I had the chance to think about it I still would have been left no option, so I guess I am disappointed due to myself having to be violent and going to a darker place inside that I truly dislike, but on the other hand I cannot look back, what has been done is done and right or wrong it is what it is. My teacher used to tell me that unless you are fighting for your life you should feel ashamed if you are provoking violence, but if you have to defend yourself be glad that you know how to and dont stop until the person you are fighting has no more fight left in them.
As for the cops, you know, SD cops are different than most. Many have scars and are pretty seasoned out of L.A.. When I was in my early twenties my friend and I caught these two guys stealing shit out of my car, we chased them to Sunsett Cliffs and threw them into the water after giving them a pretty darned good beating. The cops just laughed and called the firemen to fish them out of the water, the firemen showed up and found out what they did and laughed and called the lifeguards so the life guards could do it, all the while waves were bashing these two guys all over the place - lol... top it off they sent us home and we never heard another thing about it.
so I dont know what would have happened to my personal life nor my job, but thank god the store owners told them I was a random customer that they have never seen before, they also told them they forgot to put a tape in the cameras that morning as well - so Im scott free now.
Last edited by Methods on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TAOISTCALENDARS.ORG
Methods
Wuji

Postby meeks on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 am

the reason I ask is that anytime I has a physical issue needing taking care of I always had a twinge of disappointment over how it went. ie: didn't get to do a favorite move, or perhaps he managed to get a grab on me before I reacted and took him out.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:10 am

I'm glad everything went well for everybody.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic