Harvey where are your friends now that you need them

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Harvey where are your friends now that you need them

Postby Trick on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Michael wrote:Corey Feldman spoke about pedos in Hollywood a few years ago and is back in the news with an Indiegogo effort to make a documentary of the sexual abuse he and best friend Corey Haim suffered, which he wrote about in his book.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/core ... campaign#/

Don't go out and join the "me too" movement and tell it straight out and name the names, No, this is an opportunity to make some good dollars,make a documentary about it first, business as usual ?
Trick

Postby Michael on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:39 pm

I guess that depends on how you view Feldman. Is he coming forward for selfish reasons? Does that affect his credibility? He sounds credible to me and is up front about the money being for personal safety and the docu, but yeah, I would consider this money as personal donations and doubt a film would ever be made if he tries to go solo with it. He needs someone else in charge.

Gateway Pundit has an overview of Feldman's recent appearances in the press.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10 ... sex-abuse/

March 2010 Corey Haim died from drug overdose

August 2011 Feldman says pedophilia number one problem in Hollywood
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/cor ... d=14256781

2013 Corey Feldman on The View, scolded by Barbara Walters
2013 Feldman wrote Coreyography: A Memoir

2016 Elijah Wood Hollywood has a pedophilia problem
2016 Feldman repeats his story about pedophilia

October 2017 Feldman was asked to name names soon after Weinstein scandal, then tweeted he couldn't because of safety reasons, he needs a plan, shortly after was arrested for drug possession in Louisiana and says his bandmates quit uneexpectedly in the middle of their tour out of concerns for their safety. Feldman also claims two speeding trucks menaced him while he crossed a street and he thought he would be killed.

Few days after that, Feldman announced Indiegogo asking for $10 million to provide him safety and make a documentary produced by, directed by, written by and starring himself in an autobiopic about pedophilia in Hollywood. Says he can name 6 pedos there now, including one linked up high to a studio.
Michael

Postby Trick on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:28 pm

I think Corey Feldman is telling the truth about the pedophilia in Hollywood and that he is a victim of it. It looks as he is broke, so it seem that he want money first and tell full story later...and its $10 million, he want to be rich again, he can't make that kind of money from acting anymore, and sure will not make it from his music either.
Trick

Postby KEND on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:48 am

Latest
Kevin Spacey apologises after being accused of sexual advance on 14-year-old actor
Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp claimed he was left traumatised after Spacey lay on top of him during evening at actor’s apartment 31 years ago
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 pm

KEND wrote:Latest
Kevin Spacey apologises after being accused of sexual advance on 14-year-old actor
Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp claimed he was left traumatised after Spacey lay on top of him during evening at actor’s apartment 31 years ago

He is accused of inviting the 14 year old boy to a party and then assaulting him when the rest of the party had left.

Now he blames alcohol... :-\

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/enter ... index.html
Allegation against Spacey
Rapp, an actor with a long Broadway career who is now a regular on the TV series "Star Trek: Discovery," was a child actor in 1986 when he says he met Spacey. They were both performing on Broadway shows, he told Buzzfeed. They met at a post-show gathering and Spacey invited him to a party at his Manhattan apartment that was happening a few days later.
Anthony Rapp is a cast member in "Star Trek: Discovery."
Anthony Rapp is a cast member in "Star Trek: Discovery."
Rapp attended the party alone, but got bored because everyone else there was an adult, and he did not know anyone. He told Buzzfeed he went into a bedroom and watched TV past midnight. Rapp said he realized that the other guests had left the party when Spacey appeared at the doorway and approached him.
Rapp said his initial impression when Spacey came in the room was that he was drunk.
"He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don't, like, squirm away initially, because I'm like, 'What's going on?' And then he lays down on top of me."
"He was trying to seduce me," Rapp told the website. "I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually." He said he felt Spacey "pressing into me" and "tightening his arms."
Rapp said he was able to "squirm" away and left the apartment.
Rapp told Buzzfeed that he had disclosed details of the encounter in 2001 in an interview with the Advocate, but he did not name Spacey on the record in that account. The Advocate's executive editor at the time, Bruce Steele, told Buzzfeed that Rapp had been talking about Spacey in his account.
CNN has not independently verified the allegations and has reached out to both Rapp and Spacey's representatives.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Spacey out! Netflix cancels House of Cards, says decision made last month, but announcement prompted by sexual assault allegations against Spacey.
Last edited by Michael on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Trick on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:27 am

Read some theory if this could be the Weinstein"group" pulling up dirt on other Hollywood members, taking the attention away from Harvey. Focusing toward gay and peodfilia. Se how it turns out, maybe the whole Hollywood is as a house of cards.
Trick

Postby KEND on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:07 am

Harvey is not too popular in the UK either, his rapid fall from power is amazing, I am reminded of the tarot: The 10 of Swords is a pretty unmistakable card. Regardless of the type of deck you’re using, it features a man lying face-down and with ten swords in his back. When you see this frightening and often startling card, it’s usually an indicator that you are likely going to suffer some unwelcome surprise in the near future. Whether it’s a failure at work, the sudden breakup of a relationship, a natural disaster, or anything in between, these cards typically indicate that something untoward is coming your way.

© Provided by Variety
Police in Britain have widened their investigation into Harvey Weinstein and are now looking into allegations that the disgraced producer sexually assaulted at least seven women both inside and outside the U.K.
Three accusers have come forward within the past week, Scotland Yard said Tuesday. In total, the allegations involve 11 incidents that occurred from the 1980s up through 2015.
The investigation has been code-named Operation Kaguyak and is run out of Scotland Yard’s sexual offenses unit. The Yard is one of at least three forces in Britain and the U.S. that have launched investigations into Weinstein, along with police in New York and Los Angeles.
The British investigation began earlier this month when Merseyside Police, in the north of England, passed along to Scotland Yard an allegation of an assault by Weinstein in West London in the late 1980s. The latest complaint was lodged with police over the weekend and concerns an alleged assault in the British capital in 1994.
Two women have told detectives that they were assaulted multiple times. One woman cited incidents in London in 2010, 2011, and 2015; the other said she was assaulted outside of Britain in 2012, and then in London in 2013 and 2014.
Of the 11 total alleged assaults, two took place outside of Britain, but the locations have not been specified. The Yard said it would pass the details of those allegations on to the relevant local forces.
Weinstein has denied all allegations of assault and non-consensual sex. No one has been arrested in the London investigations.
In Britain, Weinstein has already had his membership in BAFTA suspended and his prestigious fellowship by the British Film Institute revoked. Lawmakers are also looking into the possibility of rescinding Weinstein’s title of Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, an honor bestowed on him by Queen Elizabeth II in 2004 for his contribution to the arts.
KEND
Great Old One

Postby KEND on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:18 pm

The plot thickens is bill the next target

After He Flew With Bill Clinton on ‘Lolita Express’ Kevin Spacey Started Group to Groom Child Stars
The accusation that Kevin Spacey attempted to sexually assault a child raises new questions about his foundation, which specifically targets children.
By
Rachel Blevins
Actor Kevin Spacey became the latest alleged sexual predator in Hollywood on Monday after he was publicly accused of attempting to sexually assault a 14-year-old boy. Not only is this not the first time Spacey has faced such allegations, but it calls his past into question, which includes his foundation that specifically works with children.
The Kevin Spacey Foundation is an organization of “mentors, advocates and educators” who work with hopeful emerging artists to “discover, fund and co-produce transatlantic musical, dance, theater and film projects,” according to its website, which features a photo of Spacey surrounded by eager children hoping to break into the entertainment industry.
A video of Spacey promoting the foundation was published on YouTube in January 2015. In it, Spacey said he was approached by actor Jack Lemmon when he was 13 years old at an acting workshop. The meeting led to a connection between the two, and when Spacey was 25, he landed the role of Lemmon’s son on the Broadway production of Long Day’s Journey Into Night.
As Spacey was making his name on Broadway, another actor was doing the same on the play Precious Sons. Anthony Rapp was just 14 years old at the time, and he is now speaking out and accusing Spacey of attempting to sexually assault him during an after party for the two casts in 1986.
“HE PICKED ME UP LIKE A GROOM PICKS UP THE BRIDE OVER THE THRESHOLD. BUT I DON’T, LIKE, SQUIRM AWAY INITIALLY, BECAUSE I’M LIKE, ‘WHAT’S GOING ON?’ AND THEN HE LAYS DOWN ON TOP OF ME…HE WAS TRYING TO SEDUCE ME…I DON’T KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE USED THAT LANGUAGE. BUT I WAS AWARE THAT HE WAS TRYING TO GET WITH ME SEXUALLY.”
While Rapp’s story of his encounter with Spacey may influence parents to keep their children as far away from the Kevin Spacey Foundation as possible now, this is not the first time the actor’s name has been among a list of sexual predators.
In January 2015, at the same time Spacey was promoting his foundation and searching for eager children, a report was published revealing that Spacey’s name was alongside former President Bill Clinton on the logs of visitors who flew on the “Lolita Express.”

The private jet was owned by sexual predator and wealthy Wall Street hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein. He was found guilty of sex-trafficking girls as young as 12 years old to facilitate rape parties with his wealthy friends.
Spacey and Clinton appear to be just two of those “wealthy friends” who received favors from Epstein. While Spacey flew on the plane during a trip to Africa, Clinton’s name was listed on the passenger logs 26 times between 2001 and 2003, revealing that he flew on the plane at least once a month during the two-year period.
While Epstein spent just 13 months in prison and home detention for the conviction of solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution, the close friends with connections to his child sex-trafficking operation faced no ramifications. In the case of Kevin Spacey, he continued to promote his foundation, and to encourage parents to let their children work with him.
“The Kevin Spacey Foundation is an opportunity for me to continue the kind of work that we’ve been doing in education and with emerging artists,” Spacey said in the promotional video. “I’ve set it up to support young actors, writers, producers, directors with the passion and the potential to succeed in the ever-competitive business of film and theatre.”
The allegations against Spacey that were made public by Anthony Rapp occurred over 30 years ago. That, coupled with Spacey’s involvement with Epstein and Clinton, raises questions about how many other young actors Spacey has victimized over the years, and whether the infamous “Help! I’ve escaped from Kevin Spacey’s basement!” line from Family Guy had a much deeper meaning than the public realized in 2005.
KEND
Great Old One

Postby Trip on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:57 pm

pedophilia in Hollywood

"Hollywood" pedophilia is click bait.

Just as an FYI, what you're talking about is not in Hollywood.

In "Hollywood", Work Hours for Minors in the Entertainment Industry are restricted.
Everything concerning interaction with minors on Hollywood sets is restricted.

To work with children on a studio lot you have to submit to a pretty serious background check before you get the job.
Followed up by on-going background checks every 3-6 months.

On the set are the parents,
A mandatory teacher/Chaperone for the underage performer for the mandatory 4 hrs. or more for the mandatory schooling.
And one hour of rest and recreation.

And while they’re shooting, they’re on camera—with a small army watching.
Plus wardrobe, make-up, hairdressing, publicity, appearances, with the parent or guardian present.

Also security and a number of others that look out for anything.

Basically, they—"Hollywood", does not rely on trust when it comes to a children’s safety while that child is on a “Hollywood” stage or location.

The thing you’re hearing on the news are taking place off the set: Outside of “Hollywood.” Not on Hollywood sets.

The stories you’re hearing about are happening after work, under the parents watch.
Trip
Wuji

Postby Michael on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:42 pm

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Trip, take a look at the docu I posted, "An Open Secret". It shows an admitted pedophile, Harrah, who was a talent agent for decades that persuaded parents of aspiring child actors from other parts of the USA to allow their children to live with him. Young actors, such as Corey Feldman, become emancipated from their parents in order to have more control over the legal restirctions you mentioned.

An Open Secret shows a convicted pedophile, Weiss, who was an agent that groomed boys as young as 10 before raping them outside the confines of the studio. Another convicted pedophile, Bill Peck, continues to work in the film studio, ostensibly not in direct contact with children who aren't chaperoned since he's convicted.

Bombshell documentary about Hollywood pedophile ring preying on child actors that's been linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer premieres in New York

Daily Mail wrote:
  • An Open Secret, by Oscar-nominated documentarian Amy Berg, debuted at the DOC NYC festival Friday
  • Film claims X-Men star Brian Peck abused a well known child star and got away with it
  • Among the men named are talent managers Marty Weiss, Michael Harrah and Bob Villard, who represented Leonardo DiCaprio as a budding actor
  • It also includes interviews with Michael Egan III who accused X-Men director Bryan Singer of raping him before dropping his suit earlier this year
  • Berg said she has been having trouble finding a distributor for her controversial film
Last edited by Michael on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic