Magic mushrooms

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Magic mushrooms

Postby Trick on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:55 am

The rea Mushroom consumed, not the pendant that is. ;)
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 am

yea,
consuming pendant is something to thrive for :)

back to the M.M.,
psilocybin is present in `shrooms grovin` everywhere .
Here we have "łąkówka pospolita" /"meadow popular"-lol-/ species
best ,when harvested and consuming in the mountain, of c.

There is theory, that >guys from another dimension< were the amazonian s tribes teachers .
DMT presented in >banisteria capi< -ayahuasca is one of the the most potent psychoactive substances known.
Interesting, it has to be cooked with addition of another plant to uncover her hidden hallucinogenic potential .
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Trick on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 am

Yes the Ayahuasca I've heard of, how its supposed use is to get in contact with "other dimensions". The "magic" but poisonous mushroom "Amanita muscaria"(fly agarics) was/is also a tool used by shamans to use for contacting the "spirit world". This mushroom is also said to be the ingredience of the brew that made Vikings to "go berserk". So it's not exactly an recreational drug....well maybe for ancient Vikings is was.
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:14 am

shaman`s >amanita, are different beast,
not "recreational" , by any means, definitely not -oldman- .
follow their advice - never eat more than 2 and the half of the hats.
If you do - there appears to many "shroms peps" /more than two! :) / and they became to fast for you .
`cause you have to go carefully follow them, to bee on the right path, too fast guide is no good one 8-)

Amanita was used also in >witch ointment< this time it worked / tgth.,with wolfs berry/as the "flying agent" addition -bolt- -hulk-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby greytowhite on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 am

I've tried amanitas - nothing at all like the psilocybin mushrooms. These are like the big red and white mushrooms from Super Mario Bros. I read extensively and decided to remove and throw away the stem, gather the meat of the mushroom from under the cap and throw away the skin of the cap as well. IIRC these are largely GABA action and felt similar to benzos to me at 10g. YMMV, carry on psychonauts.
greytowhite
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic