Early Signs of Dementia?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Early Signs of Dementia?

Postby grzegorz on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:07 am

Exactly! He fooled lots of people in Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, etc..into believing he was going to look for them. Yet he has done nothing for them and he never will.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:14 am

Liars shouldn't be expected to keep promises.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:36 am

I voted for Trump. Now he wants to cut the aid I need

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/24/news/ec ... index.html
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:37 am

Another Dementia video.

https://youtu.be/3ydWzTnD7Fw
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 am

How Trump got elected.

https://youtu.be/1MwN5nDajWs
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:09 am

Steve James wrote:Liars shouldn't be expected to keep promises.

This administration is going exactly as I predicted. People are waking up to the fact that Trump is nothing more than a grumpy old man who believes in conspiracy theories and did (and said) whatever he had to in order to win.

I also don't get why a Canadian would take pleasure in this since 45 is saying Canada has it too good in NAFTA. Then again, like Mexico turning away from the US to Argentina likewise Canada will probably turn to the EU and the US will have isolated itself from the world. Oh well rust belt...winning....
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby BruceP on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:02 pm

grzegorz wrote:
I also don't get why a Canadian would take pleasure in this since 45 is saying Canada has it too good in NAFTA. Then again, like Mexico turning away from the US to Argentina likewise Canada will probably turn to the EU and the US will have isolated itself from the world. Oh well rust belt...winning....

Again with #4...apathy

Did you not read what I wrote? Are you unable to understand the ramifications of it? You told willie you were educated. Are you really educated, bro?

More of your probablies and Chicken Little bullshit. We won't turn away from our biggest foreign market and largest trading partner. Trudeau's stooges are going to get schlonged to the long-term benefit of Canada. And not sorry to disappoint you, but no, the US will not be "isolated" from Canada. It'll actually be the opposite. Nevermind, though, because you're not able to see past the next meme let alone "debate your way out a paper bag even on Canadian affairs". You have no clue.

Triple on down to potato town
Keep going - you're almost there
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:09 am

BruceP wrote:Did you not read what I wrote?

Actually no.

As Steve said, America first does not include Canada and I can tell you straight up that the Trump supporters I know of couldn't give a damn about your country.

As to Willie, since you brought it up I argued that Trump's promise to "stand up" to China was complete fiction and I was 100% right.

Has Trump done or said anything to China? No, except for some twitter rsnts and in caae you haven't noticed China no longer responds to Trump's threats knowing that he is all bark and no bite.

Yes, I am educated. This means I can understand how to filter out good and bad information and base my opinions on facts. It isn't hard to do but unfortunately fewer people seem to do it these days instead the squeeky wheel gets the grease.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:41 am

We won't turn away from our biggest foreign market and largest trading partner. Trudeau's stooges are going to get schlonged to the long-term benefit of Canada. And not sorry to disappoint you, but no, the US will not be "isolated" from Canada. It'll actually be the opposite.

Yes, you will give into the US's demands and whine about how great Canada would be if it wasn't for the big bad US even though most of your large corporations and based in the US. I have heard it all before. I was surrounded by Canadians in Southern China who came their to do drugs and escape from the law. I have already told you that despite my politics I am not enamored by Canada and I think it is a mistake that many of thr Bernie bros make. I have it as good as any Canadian because I am a union worker. I don't need to cross the border to find what is already here. You are very fortunate to have what you have but I can tell that you don't appreciate it.

No probablies here bro. I know your type loves bumper sticker slogans and blame everything on the left but if you want me to take you seriously you have to actually make a statement. By the way, I never said anything about what Canada will do so you are arguing with yourself.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:08 am

Btw, an education is why I knew Bergdahl would go free because I can recognize a bunk argument when I see it.

If you want to debate then game on but I don't even know what you are trying to argue.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic