Antifa hoaxed with banner outside Columbia Univ. protest

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Antifa hoaxed with banner outside Columbia Univ. protest

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:43 am

Those bastions of virtue, those protectors of the realm on Halloween were against pedo-bashing and Mike Cernovich speaking at Columbia University. Other signs equally hilarious. "FIght apartheid at Columbia."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJLRZmPTH1Y
Last edited by Michael on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Re: Antifa pro-pedo sign at Columbia Univ. protest

Postby Steve James on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:21 am

I'll believe that Antifa supports pedophilia if you post a link from their website.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:32 am

The reason I say that is because I could only find images of that one poster. And when I did a search I ended up with references to Info wars. Anyway, I have no clue whether Antifa has any position on pedophilia, but I know thereare plenty of white supremacist pedophiles and homossexuals.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby warriorprincess on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm

"Those bastions of virtue, those protectors of the realm on Halloween were against pedo-bashing "

Does that mean you're for pedo-bashing Michael?
warriorprincess
Anjing

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Steve James wrote:I'll believe that Antifa supports pedophilia if you post a link from their website.

warriorprincess wrote:"Those bastions of virtue, those protectors of the realm on Halloween were against pedo-bashing "

Does that mean you're for pedo-bashing Michael?

See how this works? If Antifa, or anyone, has a protest and holds up a sign for something, I dunno, like being pro-pedophilia maybe, and there's video evidence, you gotta come out and say you're against it, otherwise you're for it. So it's not whether Antifa has it on their site, because they were filmed holding the sign at one of their protests, they need to disavow it to be against it. Otherwise, they're for it.

Warrior Princess, I'm against criminal organizations like Antifa because, whatever their ideology, they're street thugs with no principles evident in their actions, which has been revealed again and again on video all over the USA and in other countries this year. Their promotion of NAMBLA is simply more evidence of how inherently flawed they are as a political and social movement and should be a clear sign to anyone how completely without boundaries they are.

Because Antifa has been caught literally bashing people with weapons on video all year long, and because they explicitly promote violent, physical bashing of others because of their beliefs and skin color, phrases with the term "bashing" mean literal bashing. I am against the actual bashing of anyone, except in self-defense, etc. Perhaps you could elaborate on your question or the topic in order to explain what pedo or pedo-bashing means to you or NAMBLA and if you're asking something more specific than what I have answered.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Steve James wrote:but I know thereare plenty of white supremacist pedophiles and homossexuals.

That's pretty damn low. Is that some kind of trend where one happens to go along with another? Or some kind of fund-raising?
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Low. Well, I think it's low to paint Antifa as something by showing a sign that anyone could paint. Just as anyone can put on a black mask and say they represent Antifa. So, I just checked to see how many of those signs I could find. But you posted it, so it's really your job. If Antifa is pro-pedophilia, that's one thing. If they're against bashing pedophiles, that's something else. For example, one doesn't have to be pro-homosexuality (or pro-racial supremacy) to be against beating homossexuals.

You used a single sign to make a point about an entire group. And it wasn't clear how you actually stood on the issue on the sign. That's why warriorprincess asked.

Pedophiles and homossexuals come in all shades and political persuasions. Fascists and bishops and everything in between.
Last edited by Steve James on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Yeah, that's great. Let's get into the nuance of Antifa's no pedo-bashing sign and how others need to prove what it means and doesn't mean, while voluminous video of them bashing people with weapons is also dismissed as evidence of the group's overall tendencies.
Michael

Postby I-mon on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Mike there are lots of news articles going around saying that the banner was created and unfurled by alt-right protestors, basically for the photo-op, knowing that it would go viral in the right wing echo chamber. IOW, there's a good chance that you are getting played.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Yup, Alt-White fake protesters doing what they do. And their sheeple want to believe so badly they'll be duped into just about anything.

Sad!
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Steve James wrote:Low. Well, I think it's low to paint Antifa as something by showing a sign that anyone could paint. Just as anyone can put on a black mask and say they represent Antifa. So, I just checked to see how many of those signs I could find. But you posted it, so it's really your job. If Antifa is pro-pedophilia, that's one thing. If they're against bashing pedophiles, that's something else. For example, one doesn't have to be pro-homosexuality (or pro-racial supremacy) to be against beating homossexuals.

You used a single sign to make a point about an entire group. And it wasn't clear how you actually stood on the issue on the sign. That's why warriorprincess asked.

Pedophiles and homossexuals come in all shades and political persuasions. Fascists and bishops and everything in between.

This is one of the very few times over the years I've seen you speak for another person.

Just as anyone can put on a black mask and say they represent Antifa. So, I just checked to see how many of those signs I could find. But you posted it, so it's really your job.

The picture and video are real, that's prima fascia evidence. It's undeniable that this happened.

For example, one doesn't have to be pro-homosexuality (or pro-racial supremacy) to be against beating homossexuals.

Yes, that's fine and I agree. If you want to make that part of your political slogans or put it on your free speech protest banners, go right ahead. I'm sure people will be just as patient listening to Antifa explain as Antifa is in listening to others' political opinions.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:23 pm

I-mon wrote:Mike there are lots of news articles going around saying that the banner was created and unfurled by alt-right protestors, basically for the photo-op, knowing that it would go viral in the right wing echo chamber. IOW, there's a good chance that you are getting played.

I have only seen claims, I have not seen any evidence or even a reasonable explanation about how that could have been a hoax.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Has Antifa disavowed pedophilia?
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Michael wrote:Has Antifa disavowed pedophilia?

Wow. That's why I asked for a link to where THEY said they were pro-pedophilia. The poster just says they're against pedophile bashing. But, for all you know, that sign was a setup or photoshop, and you're not passing it on because you're against pedophilia. It's the same with much of the outrage against pedophilia in Hollywood.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Steve James wrote:That's why I asked for a link to where THEY said they were pro-pedophilia.

You're pretending you don't understand how politics works. Antifa is a political group. They need to disavow pedophilia.

But, for all you know, that sign was a setup or photoshop, and you're not passing it on because you're against pedophilia. It's the same with much of the outrage against pedophilia in Hollywood.

No, unlike you I didn't have an allergic reaction to search engine results. I read and watched enough to know it isn't a photoshop.

It is within the realm of possibility that it was a setup and if that were the case, it would mean that, according to one of the original eye witnesses, a reporter for The Gothamist, who happens to be against Cernovich on this issue (possibly in general, sounds like it), that Antifa were so stupid they held up a sign for 15 seconds at the head of a large protest without reading or understanding it. That's his theory; it's ridiculous.

"Someone said 'hold this real quick' and then they proceeded to snap pics," recalls Mistee Denson, a Columbia social work student and one of the organizers of the protest.

So an organizer of the protest says actual protesters were duped into holding up the sign because some stranger told them to.
Michael

Next

Return to Off the Topic