UN Army

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

UN Army

Postby Appledog on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Hello! Originally I wanted to have a "cool post count" of 108, or something like that (something associated with Tai Chi) but that does not seem possible here. Therefore I am editing this post to point out that users here cannot delete their own posts. I do not understand why users have the ability to edit their posts but not to delete their posts.
Last edited by Appledog on Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Re: UN Army

Postby Trick on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Appledog wrote:After this there is no "exit", any nation who wants to exit will have the UN's military sent into quell the uprising.

Yes most certainly one of an EU army functions. The article head line- "to shake off its US dependence". What a joke, US and EU armed forces will work even closer after this
Trick

Re: UN Army

Postby yeniseri on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 am

EU solidarity is great now that a 'one EU mind policy' is in effect as opposed to awaiting US approval fro stuff to happen.
UN does have a law enforcement policy though its teeth are missing in many regards, or at times, they are the ones doing the exact opposite of their functions.

https://peacekeeping.un.org/en
Last edited by yeniseri on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic