Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:02 pm

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas have been doing undercover reporting on the biased reporting at CNN, New York Times and Washington Post in regards to Trump.

Van Jones and another CNN producer were recorded separately back in July on hidden camera saying there was nothing solid on the Russia-Trump collusion story. Jones called it "a big nothing burger."

Project Veritas next went undervocer at The New York Times and revealed some of their overall bias that affects how they report the news and handle social media, which included footage of a junior NYT social media editor, a Youtube front page curator and a senior NYT editor in London.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:03 pm

This week they released hidden camera video of the Washington Post national security reporter, who said there is no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

A year into the investigation, there is no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Listen to the WaPo reporter for his synopsis.

Adam Entous, National Security Reporter for Washington Post wrote:“But we really haven’t addressed… Our reporting has not taken us to a place where I would be able to say with any confidence that the result of it is going to be the president being guilty of being in cahoots with the Russians. There’s no evidence of that that I’ve seen so far.

“We’ve seen a lot of flirtation, if you will, between them but nothing that, in my opinion, would rank as actual collusion. Now that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist, it just means we haven’t found it yet. Or maybe it doesn’t exist.”


WaPo National Security writer Dan Lemonthe is surprised by the editorial bias against Trump.

Dan Lamothe, National Security Reporter wrote:“Woah, I work for that place?” referencing the excessive bias from the Editorial section. He continued:

“They definitely don’t like Trump. I mean here’s the thing though. There’s the news side that’s just trying to critically call bullshit when there’s bullshit, but also give him credit where there’s credit, you know? When something is good, and he’s doing more things bad, but he’s doing some of the things good.”
Lamothe admitted that The Post receives a lot of criticism for their Trump coverage:

“Yeah, that would be a criticism. You’re spending a ton of time on this thing that’s sensational, versus… Some sort of policy thing that would affect everybody.”
He also attacked CNN and The New York Times for their biased coverage of Trump, calling them worse than The Washington Post:

“Some of the New York Times reporters are way over the top. CNN is always over the top. Wall Street Journal is very conservative, all that stuff. Some of it’s just like the, who’s in charge of your newspaper.”
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby oragami_itto on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Good.
"This principle is very obvious and requires no further elaboration."
-Yang Cheng Fu
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Good in what sense?
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby oragami_itto on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:55 am

Good media should be biased against the president, that's their job.

Also, project veritas? Slightly less credible than the onion.
"This principle is very obvious and requires no further elaboration."
-Yang Cheng Fu
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby rob2 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 am

Project Veritas receive funds from the Trump Foundation, so could be equally accused of bias
User avatar
rob2
Anjing
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:43 am
Location: UK

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:10 am

From InfoWars to Project Veritas: way to go, dude.

They have been caught redhanded trying to invent evidence to support your contemptable defense of sexual assaults by discrediting multiple victims in order to elect a typically hypocritical evangelical conservative.


The Washington Post exposed a fraud Monday, but some don't think it will make a difference. They are wrong.

Exposing a fraud is a public good, in and of itself, and exposure will pay dividends politically, even if we can't see how.

After the Post reported on a woman pretending to be a victim of Roy Moore, a senate candidate in Alabama's coming special election, on behalf of an organization called Project Veritas, many otherwise smart people lamented that exposing the group's fraud would not sway the president's supporters. They said its leader, James O'Keefe, will spin failure into success, solicit greater donations to perpetrate greater frauds, and go happily on his way.


https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-j ... -democracy
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
User avatar
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 am

The real story here is just how carefully the Washington Post scrutinizes sexual-assault stories before publishing them. Project Veritas seems to have been caught hiring a woman to falsely accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault to the Washington Post — presumably in order to prove how it’s just so easy to get away with fabricating these stories — only to find that, well, it isn’t. The woman, who identified herself as Jaime Phillips, approached the Post with a horrifying story: She had a sexual relationship with Moore when she was only 15, and it resulted in a pregnancy that he persuaded her to abort. The assumption, presumably, was that the Post would be so entranced by this politically perfect story that they’d just run with it — without verification — revealing once and for all that all a woman has to do to be believed by the Libturd Snowflake Fake News Post is simply say she was assaulted by a conservative man, and that all of Moore’s accusers were just a bunch of gold-digging fakers out for fortune and fame. Of course, that’s not what happened. No, what happened was Phillips was easily outed as a fake, through inconsistencies in her story, background details that didn’t check out, and a GoFundMe account that she’d created — under her own actual name — announcing that she was moving to New York because she’d found “work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceit of the liberal MSM.” I can’t believe I even have to explain this this, but posing as a sexual-assault victim is a despicable thing to do. It hurts actual victims by making the public even less likely to believe their stories, while many are already too afraid to come forward because they’re worried they’ll be written off as liars. I know the president of Project Veritas, James O’Keefe; he’s always been kind to me, and yet I still have to say that I’m absolutely horrified by these actions.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... -backfires
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
User avatar
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:12 am

rob2 wrote:Project Veritas receive funds from the Trump Foundation, so could be equally accused of bias

Pretty sure they're all biased. Some admit it up front, some make great efforts to reduce the effect of their bias, and some pretend they're actually objective.
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:15 am

oragami_itto wrote:Also, project veritas? Slightly less credible than the onion.

They're on tape saying there's no evidence to Russia-Trump collusion, but the attention and revenue it brings is massive.
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:30 am

Michael wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:Also, project veritas? Slightly less credible than the onion.

They're on tape saying there's no evidence to Russia-Trump collusion, but the attention and revenue it brings is massive.


Yup, nothing to see here...

President Donald Trump's ex-national security adviser, Michael Flynn, has pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI in January.

Mr Flynn was forced to resign the following month after misleading the White House about meeting the Russian ambassador before Mr Trump took office.

The charges were brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, as part of his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election.

Mr Flynn arrived at court on Friday.

He admitted to one count of knowingly making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements".

According to an AFP reporter, Mr Flynn was asked by Judge Rudolph Contreras if he wished to plead guilty and responded with the words "Yes, sir". The judge continued: "I accept your guilty plea. There will be no trial and there will be probably no appeal."

Ahead of Friday morning's court session in Washington DC, he turned himself in to the FBI.

The former aide is the most senior member of the Trump administration so far to have been indicted by the Mueller investigation.

In October, Mr Trump's former presidential campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was accused of conspiring to defraud the US in his dealings with Ukraine. It also emerged that another ex-aide, George Papadopoulos, had pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents.


http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42192080

Take stock of those you have continued to defend. Milo's emails revealed that he was in contact and collusion with Neo-Nazis, including the head of the Daily Stormer. Now you are trying to defend Roy Moore and his stooges. All for what? You are on the wrong side. You are also either delusional or just a terrible person. Both are possible, but this is just gross. I can't belive more people don't bring you to task. What are you defending? Neo-Nazism? Sexual Assault? Or just good old fashioned mysoginy and bigotry? I have less of an issue with the defense of treason, as I actually agree with much of what you say pointing out the hypocricy of US policy when it comes to Russia. But, I don't understand how you can reconcile the two. You consistently try to
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
User avatar
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:49 am

Most of what you're saying would be better in PMs because it's totally off-topic.
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby oragami_itto on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 am

Michael wrote:Most of what you're saying would be better in PMs because it's totally off-topic.


You mean the actual results of the independant counsel's investigation is less important than the questionable findings of a known liar about what people employed by news organizations might have said about the investigation?

If it's a nothing burger, then a cheerleader like you should be focusing attention on that, not this nonsense. Project Veritas is not credible. What are the facts of the independant counsel's investigation? Who's getting charged and subpoenaed today?
"This principle is very obvious and requires no further elaboration."
-Yang Cheng Fu
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Michael on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:27 am

tJ, there is a time line to these things. The Flynn story just broke and I was not aware of it until Ian posted that, which is not what I mean by off-topic.
User avatar
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 11556
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Guangzhou, China

Re: Biased Reporting Against Cheeto Hitler Exposed

Postby Steve James on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:34 am

So, it wasn't a lie. Hmm, Veritas means truth, in Latin, anyway. But, afa "Trump and Russia" goes, actions speak louder than words. It's all a big farce. Whenever they're pious or indignant about "free speech," or religion, you can only laugh in their face.

Besides, Trump's dealings and affiliations with Russians are really irrelevant. The fact that he lies pathologically --and his supporters then swear on Bibles that what he says is true-- would be hilarious if he didn't have the ability to risk the world's safety.

Well, I think there'll just be a lot of firings, and Trump will go on FOX to say that it's "fake" news.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 16244
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Next

Return to Off the Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest