DIY joint relief

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

DIY joint relief

Postby emptycloud on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:13 pm

after a few decades of using my body as donkey for dollars on top of regular aikido practice, etc, things seem to ache a little here and there. I found this site, instruction is simple and very effective. Also magnesium oil is helpful.

www.diyjointpainrelief.com

Rich
emptycloud

Re: DIY joint relief

Postby everything on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:12 pm

good set of techniques, thanks for sharing. it's what I tended to do already, but his systematic explanation of why these things are needed and how to go about doing them is really clear and helpful.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Sometimes when one is active, doing the same routines that one did at 35-45 years years is different from doing the same at 60 years.
Just do less of those body jarring routines/exercises/breakfalls/etc or try better ways of function during an encounter. Sometimes I find myself back at the punching and kicking workouts as in TKD since the twisting/silk reeling Chen exercises are a pain at times. Just facing the reality of bone against bone and how to do it better or not at all ???
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby everything on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 pm

I would like to do only form as qigong and yoga but that gets too boring.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic