Monkeys cloned in world first, scientists reveal

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Monkeys cloned in world first, scientists reveal

Postby Trick on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:55 pm

Steve James wrote: It gives me shivers when I consider the possibility that some of our "leaders" would meet aliens.

Maybe them Aliens would see some of our leaders as monkeys to be experimented on...hopefully not to be cloned 8-)
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:02 am

" I doubt we'll find an alien whose dna is closer to human dna than a chimp or gorillas...."

:), If you consider some >ancient space traveler < theory, Steve, our DNA code is pretty close to the aliens.
I heard that 80% of the DNA chain is/was delivered directly from them , :P
and
for example
there is >pan-sperm< theory too, where we are dealing with basically one type of the live / DNA/in n- variations thru the universe... -break-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:47 am

wiesiek wrote:" I doubt we'll find an alien whose dna is closer to human dna than a chimp or gorillas...."

:), If you consider some >ancient space traveler < theory, Steve, our DNA code is pretty close to the aliens.
I heard that 80% of the DNA chain is/was delivered directly from them , :P
and for example there is >pan-sperm< theory too, where we are dealing with basically one type of the live / DNA/in n- variations thru the universe... -break-

Well, not all "life" is dna based. Some viruses are rna based, as was most early life on Earth. So, there's no need for other forms of life to be dna based or that aliens are necessary to start life.

The idea that all life in the universe is like life on Earth is just man making life in his own image... (again).
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic