100 Russians killed by US forces

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: 100 Russians killed by US forces

Postby grzegorz on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Thanks for posting.

The truth is coming out. Although I still believe the generals made the call and not Trump himself just as he admitted too when the Seals were lost. I knew it had to be much more than 7 Russians when I saw footage of tanks exploding. Obviously there is much more to the story than meets the eye.

Has there been any type of formal apology from the US?
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:18 am

Why would you expect an apology from the US?

These idiots attacked a position occupied by US forces.

You do that. You reap the whirlwind. Just be happy they didn't kill everyone.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Peacedog wrote:Why would you expect an apology from the US?

These idiots attacked a position occupied by US forces.

You do that. You reap the whirlwind. Just be happy they didn't kill everyone.

That is how we did these things. You shoot first, ask questions later and apoligize to big countries which might pose a threat and do it all over again to prevent a world war.

Did you forget why the Korean conflict was never resolved?
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:29 pm

The apology is b******* it's just to avoid War.

I never said the US should apologize I just wondering how they're handling is diplomatically.

Saying that as a vet I believe all wars a lie.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Apologies would be for any non-combatant casualties. If Russians were firing upon US troops accidentally, then it's they who should apologize.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Fair enough, I never said that there should be an apology though just wondering what is being said between the two countries.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:47 am

218 Russian fighters were killed according to source interviewed by France 24.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-m ... ?r=UK&IR=T

Reuters has reported that the advance on US-backed forces was intended to gauge the US's response, which may have been stronger than anticipated.

The paramilitary chief told France 24 that one Russian contractor had 150 men in freezers who were described to him as "minced meat." According to the man, the families of Russians killed in the battle won't be informed until after Russia's election in March — if at all.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:28 am

Why I say war is a lie. The US is no different, we have just been doing it a lot longer.

http://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/How-Russ ... pig-543839
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:07 am

WTF are US forces doing inside Syria. is what I want to know. Russia is there legally, USA is not.

The Newsweek story looks like trash to me in general, although the info. may be accurate. They interviewed some disgruntled soldier/merc after a loss. Gee, I woulda never guessed he's talk that way. It's just more us vs. them invective.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:45 am

So killing off civilians, women and children is legal to you? As well as cluster bombing but killing Americans in Waco was wrong? How does that work? Oh right, because Putin had permission but so did the AFT.

Who gives a damn about who has a hall pass?

This is where we part ways my friend. All war is based on lies and you defend Russian media but your facts were completely wrong with the number reaching over 200. It is called propaganda yet you will still post disingenuous information from those same sources.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:46 am

This is what the Russians are doing there as posted above.

http://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/How-Russ ... pig-543839

https://youtu.be/t15drWp-Uds

I figured someone watching the illuminati would have figured all this out by now.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:46 pm

I'm against the Syrian war and especially America's role in it. I think Russia has contributed to the result with the least casualties, one where the Syrian government is in control and not ISIS, whereas the USA has specifically aided the terrorists in Syria and generally aided Muslim terrorists in Asia, if not world wide.

If I can use the hall pass issue to somehow increase popular support for getting the USA out of Syria, then I will; that's why I mention it. Obviously, legality is not a moral imperative to those for whom war is advantageous or profitable.

So Greg, we're basically of different opinion in regards to some of Russia's activities, but do we agree that USA/NATO is more aggressive than Russia as far as overall militarism? Just curious.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Michael,

All war is bullshit.

No matter US, NATO, Russia or the PRC.

Labelling someone a terrorist, a nazi or illegal does not justify workers & the poor killing workers & the poor for the rich.

War is used to win elections, protect the interests of the corporations and to keep politicans in power.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 am

Hmm, yesterday Putin announced that Russia has a nuclear-powered missile that can overcome all US air defenses. I wonder, since they're not enemies, why they would need such a thing. Ok, he also said that it would be used to support their friends.

The cynic in my sees this as an excellent KGB-type plan that copies Reagan's strategy. I.e., now, that the US is facing a 1 trillion dollar deficit, the "defense" establishment will demand we spend more. It also comes after it's announced that military options are on the table if NKorea achieves a missile capable of reaching the US (or its allies). So, does this mean that we're more or less likely to pre-emptively strike there?

Of course, Putin's announcement does serve to overshadow the mishap in Syria.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:05 pm

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic