Drain what swamp?

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:14 am

windwalker wrote:
If she can't do the job, or fails to do it as advertised she will be held accountable and replaced.


If? Did you actually read what you posted? She never ran a school or even a bank. All she did was advocate for charter schools but she doesn't know a darn thing about schools. That would be like making the manager at Ace a five star general.

I believe I am true conservative because I sick and tired of my tax dollars going to this failed experiement called the Trump administration?

Image

I don't know what will come first. Betsy DeVos turning improving our schools or Jared Kushner bringing peace to the Middle East.

But I want my money back and you should too.

Waste a complete waste of an administration.

Are you telling me that you are not sick of the fact that Trump can't even find the right people to run a copy machine?

And stop with the "just fire them" because the WH is no hotdog stand.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 5368
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Eastern Bloc

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:57 am

Well, having an opinion about education doesn't mean she knows anything about it. She is less qualified than anyone who has actually worked at teaching, administrating, or educating in a school system.

However, in this administration, she could be anything --and we could just wait to see "if" she could do the job.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 16847
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:35 am

And, yeah, yeah, I get it. So, he makes sure to fire a guy who's going to retire in a day. Typical classy move from the man with big balls and little fingers. This guy just inspires us with his loyalty, honesty, good judgment, morality, and leadership. America is great again.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 16847
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby windwalker on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:57 am

Steve James wrote:And, yeah, yeah, I get it. So, he makes sure to fire a guy who's going to retire in a day. Typical classy move from the man with big balls and little fingers. This guy just inspires us with his loyalty, honesty, good judgment, morality, and leadership. America is great again.


Come again,

who fired him, what agency recommended that he be fired, why was he fired?

“Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately,”


I would imagine they had to wait for this recommendation before taking any action.
There may be some charges filed against him, as I understand it they couldn't allow him to receive his pension
knowing this. Could be wrong....stay tuned more to come.
Last edited by windwalker on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby windwalker on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:21 am

"Mr. McCabe is a career agent, not a political appointee, so Mr. Trump has no direct say in his fate."

"Under F.B.I. rules, internal reports are referred to the bureau’s Office of Professional Responsibility, which makes disciplinary recommendations. Mr. McCabe can appeal that recommendation to the attorney general. A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to say whether Mr. McCabe would be fired.

“The department follows a prescribed process by which an employee may be terminated,” said the spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores.
“That process includes recommendations from career employees, and no termination decision is final until the conclusion of that process. We have no personnel announcements at this time.”

Obviously it was recommended he be terminated, it remains to be seen as to whether charges will follow...
Last edited by windwalker on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:31 am

They couldn't let him retire, but they couldn't fire or arrest him six months ago. Right. Like I said, typical Trump classiness, showing he understands the common man. Oops, sarcasm doesn't translate well. I meant it was a spiteful move done by a petty man who considers himself above the law. I'm not trying to convince anyone.

Hey, if you think it was a cool or necessary move, ok. It wouldn't be my style.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 16847
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby windwalker on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:42 am

Steve James wrote:They couldn't let him retire, but they couldn't fire or arrest him six months ago. Right. Like I said, typical Trump classiness, showing he understands the common man. Oops, sarcasm doesn't translate well. I meant it was a spiteful move done by a petty man who considers himself above the law. I'm not trying to convince anyone.

Hey, if you think it was a cool or necessary move, ok. It wouldn't be my style.


Its not what I think its what happened.

"Mr. McCabe is a career agent, not a political appointee, so Mr. Trump has no direct say in his fate."

lets try it again,,who fired Mr. Mchabe.....

No need to convince anyone, just try being factual that would be enough.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:45 am

Yeah, right. Trump had nothing to do about it. My opinion stays the same. It was an act of spite, not of administration. Pilate didn't order no execution.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 16847
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:42 am

The purge continues...

Interesting to witness the one and only time in history enough Americans fell in love with a man without type of political experience that they voted him to highest office in the land. Never before and never again.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 5368
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Eastern Bloc

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:43 am

Steve James wrote:Yeah, right. Trump had nothing to do about it. My opinion stays the same. It was an act of spite, not of administration. Pilate didn't order no execution.


Trying to debate a Trump supporter over the firing of McCabe is pointless because they don't even know why he was fired but suddenly they believe the news and big government over reach.

Somehow I don't believe the purge of the FBI will deter Mueller.

Steve James wrote:Well, having an opinion about education doesn't mean she knows anything about it. She is less qualified than anyone who has actually worked at teaching, administrating, or educating in a school system.


She did do Amway. :P
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 5368
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Eastern Bloc

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Mon May 14, 2018 3:55 pm

These people are not trying to reform, they are trying to dismantle and destroy. Scorched earth policy.

Look at the dept of energy, department of ed, or the EPA. They are now headed by people who have actively called to dismantle these programs or what these programs stand for. If it weren't so terrible, it would be farcical.

Even from a strategic standpoint, things are getting shredded. There is now the threat of dismantling the Fulbright Hays and FLAS programs which are there to train Americans in critical languages and areas of critical interest to the US. Total insanity.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
User avatar
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby windwalker on Mon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm

grzegorz wrote:The purge continues...

Interesting to witness the one and only time in history enough Americans fell in love with a man without type of political experience that they voted him to highest office in the land. Never before and never again.


Would that be after he gets elected for a 2nd term?

"without type of political experience"

It might be why many voted for him because of it, not in spite of it.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby grzegorz on Mon May 14, 2018 10:50 pm

"It's a rigged system folks."

Is the one time President Propecea did not lie. In fact I believe him and the Trump Crime Family felt justified in election fraud with the help of Chris Kobach because sometimes elections are rigged.

Trump lost but stole the election.

You are already going to vote for him again? LOL! Yet he has done nothing for the little guy. I am not surprised.

Personally having lived in foreign countries I take guilty pleasure in this administration (as if I were still in a foreign land). Yet I feel horrible for people who are hurt by this administration.

But I have no doubt that people will still get their talking points from Trump's friend and business partner Sean Hannity and believe that someday "he" will help the little guy.

W had political experience and he was not any different so I don't think your argument holds any water. I know this much years from now, like W, the Trump crowd will no longer be the Trump crowd.

He ran on helping the little guy here and not getting invloved in foriegn entanglements yet has done the entire opposite.

But it is a free country so go ahead and vote for him again. I would not expect anything less.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 5368
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Eastern Bloc

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby grzegorz on Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Perhaps when Trump said he was looking out for the little guy he was talking about the ZTE factory worker in China.

grzegorz wrote:Image


Oh well, may as well since his deal with Carrier failed and his products are all made in China.

Image
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon May 14, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 5368
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Eastern Bloc

Re: Drain what swamp?

Postby grzegorz on Tue May 15, 2018 12:47 pm

National Review.

China Contributing $500 Million to Trump-Linked Project in Indonesia

Jack Crowe
 
6 hrs ago


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... ar-AAxgPLS

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 5368
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Eastern Bloc

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests