The Reality presidency you're fired

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Oh well, McMaster seems to be the next to go. I guess we'll get the next best.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby vadaga on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

apropos of nothing but
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Hmm, this guy was no liberal leftist, but he's quitting FOX because ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ralph- ... e-dossier/

“Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to ‘support and defend the Constitution,’ and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform,” he reminded. “Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.”
Last edited by Steve James on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Ron Panunto on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:34 am

So now the A-hole calls Putin and congratulates him for his big win. Putin jailed his only real opponent and would not let him on the ballot. The highest loser got a mere 7% of the vote. Videos of the polling places show the ballot boxes being stuffed, and yet our dufus president congratulates him on a fair contest. Then his mouthpiece, SH, says we should not criticize how other countries elect their leaders. What a friggin' joke.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:35 pm

says we should not criticize how other countries elect their leaders.

Except if it's Venezuela, where if there aren't free and fair elections, we'll threaten to invade.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ading.html

Meh, don't get Trumped-up. Every potential totalitarian admires dictators. Assad, Duterte, and Trump admire Putin, but that's inevitable. There's no purpose to condemning Trump personally when it comes to politics. Then it becomes about him and not what he does.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Ron Panunto on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Steve James wrote:Oh well, McMaster seems to be the next to go. I guess we'll get the next best.

Well, he's gone now. Even though trump sits in the same room with him, he fired him via telephone and then immediately announced it to the world via a tweet.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Ron Panunto wrote:
Steve James wrote:Oh well, McMaster seems to be the next to go. I guess we'll get the next best.

Well, he's gone now. Even though trump sits in the same room with him, he fired him via telephone and then immediately announced it to the world via a tweet.

Just curious you know this as fact.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:16 pm

grzegorz wrote:Retired four-star Army general: Trump 'serious threat to US national security'

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... reat-to-us
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm

If anybody has tapes, it's .... Think about it.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby KEND on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:53 am

PRUITT $50 a night for a condo in DC, you've got to be kidding. Pack your bags, you're fired.
KEND
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:26 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:36 am

Trump should keep Pruitt as a symbol of his corrupt money grabbing administration.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby KEND on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 am

Ryan not standing for reelection I regarded him as the whipping boy of the republican party, working for a potus he despised, taking abuse pretending he was the presidents man, all to get some rich men's bills through well guess he couldn't take any more, his speech contained usual platitudes. Well to quote Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (but I Won't Do That
KEND
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:12 am

He is also leaving the country with two trillion dollars of debt.

Politicians are all the same. They claim to be fighting for you, fighting for us and once they give the rich their tax break at our expense, "My work is done here."
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:29 am

Naw, it's the people who have the debt. But, don't worry. The liberal, leftist, lazy dems will be held responsible. After all, someone's going to have to raise taxes --or find another way to create the revenue necessary to pay the bills.

Aw, c'mon, this has happened before. Um, well, scratch that. The economics of "trickle down" have been shown not to work --for people who are left with the drippings. Meh, repeating history is par for the course.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic