"I've never punched someone" ... Russia's new hooligans

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

"I've never punched someone" ... Russia's new hooligans

Postby everything on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:12 am

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/ ... an-culture

They battle in the forest, soccer gang against soccer gang. They are the underground fighters the World Cup host doesn't want you to see.
by Sam Borden
06/03/18
This story will appear in ESPN The Magazine's June 18 World Football issue. Subscribe today! | Leerla en español

Over nearly four decades on earth, while living in half a dozen cities and two countries, whether employed or not, happy or not, sober or not, I have never -- not ever -- punched someone.

Have you?

Vova laughs at me. Of course Vova has punched someone. Vova lives in Moscow, on the edge of Russia's capital. He says he has been punching people for years, says he loves punching people, says it is part of his identity. He thinks I am an alien, basically, and that a man without scars on his hands is no man at all.

Vova is 19.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: "I've never punched someone" ... Russia's new hooligans

Postby grzegorz on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Former communist Europe is a strange and fascinating place. I remember being over there, on a bus and a guy was hanging on a bar on the rear door and kicking people walking by. Of couse he had his posse with him so no would tried to stop him.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic