Left-lane slowpokes drive you crazy?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Left-lane slowpokes drive you crazy?

Postby cerebus on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm

And as a motorcyclist, I'm right with ya! ;)
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 pm

You know, there's people who can't stand drunk drivers. Usually, it's cops. But for fucks sake, someones gotta get those kids to the pool!
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 pm

I'm relieved to learn that I'm not the only one who has had fantasies about having a 007-esque vehicle rigged with gadgets and weaponry designed for the sole purpose of removing annoying fellow drivers from the road. ;D
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:36 am

Wish I'd had the helmet cam on today when a woman non-chalantly having a conversation in the middle of the main lane on campus very non-chalantly and apparently without looking swung her take home container of peanut chicken and rice into my chest as I rode by on my bike.
Last edited by Michael on Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Postby Walter Joyce on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:17 pm

The left lane campers I hate the most are the State Police who do it to act as a pace car.

And then, when you safely go around them and pass them on the inside and then pull back into the passing lane traveling at what is normally the rate of speed people use in that lane, they have the gall to give you a ticket for speeding, 3 lane change violations, and three failing to signal violations, even though you KNOW you used your signals and the lane changes were legal.

-nuke-

Yeah, those are the left-lane slow-pokes that drive me crazy.

Not that it's ever happened to me, you know, just saying is all.

8-)
Last edited by Walter Joyce on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The more one sweats during times of peace the less one bleeds during times of war.

Ideology offers human beings the illusion of dignity and morals while making it easier to part with them.
Walter Joyce
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Luckily, I am sure that if something like that was to happen to you, you will be more than able to contest the ticket. ;)
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic