hard wired

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: hard wired

Postby origami_itto on Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:37 am

Look man I'm just gonna say that once upon a time that sounded like a great idea, but after almost 30 years in Enterprise Information Technology I will state unequivocally that there is no way in hell I would allow anything that ran software or had a microprocessor or anything of that sort to be inserted into my body in a way that would prevent me from removing it immediately at will.

I've seen bugs and updates cost millions, and they care a whole lot more about their money than any of our lives.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:55 am

Part of the reason posting this thread was to illustrate the differences in approach between the US and China.
The US seems to favor embedded technology versus China going towards something that a person would wear.

Would be more inclined towards a wearable device...
something like glasses or a hearing aid that can be removed as needed or upgraded.

As with any technology, there are benefits, concerns accented by the society it evolves in.
US private enterprise healthcare versus China, universal healthcare.

The societies quite different in approach in health care among other things for their populations..
Individual versus collective.

One spin off for the military, direct control of Drones :o
Written about in sci-fi novels...

US F-35
Russia Su-57
China J-20

all pretty close as on board piloted fighter jets.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Trick on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:20 pm

Bao wrote:
Trick wrote: chip implants that keep record of ones state of health and medication such as vaccination.

What would be interesting is to keep track of signs of beginning cancer, diabetes, early dementia and similar. If you can track changes and catch deceases when they start or even stop them develop, that would certainly be an advantage.

But soon you will have a chip that can connect and control your nervous system, so the deep state can directly control your brain and body functions, thoughts and actions. ;D

Actually, we already have these implants and we are in fact already controlled remotely, we are just programmed to not know about their existence. :D
it is not a far fetched thought. with techology advancement chip implants will most certainly be multifunctional.
Trick
Huajing

Postby Trick on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:39 pm

origami_itto wrote:
Bao wrote:
Trick wrote: chip implants that keep record of ones state of health and medication such as vaccination.

What would be interesting is to keep track of signs of beginning cancer, diabetes, early dementia and similar. If you can track changes and catch deceases when they start or even stop them develop, that would certainly be an advantage.

But soon you will have a chip that can connect and control your nervous system, so the deep state can directly control your brain and body functions, thoughts and actions. ;D

Actually, we already have these implants and we are in fact already controlled remotely, we are just programmed to not know about their existence. :D

The conspiracy theories are rising...

They have toilets that can track most of that stuff, and I think like IV blood sugar monitors for severe diabetes cases.

People got so dumb about the vaccinations, the paranoia would be funny if it wasn't so damaging

relax we not there yet, but we are at startup, small steps small steps to make you want it, the ride must be perceived as comfortable. -
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2696 ... urther.htm
Last edited by Trick on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick
Huajing

Postby Trick on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:55 pm

origami_itto wrote:Look man I'm just gonna say that once upon a time that sounded like a great idea, but after almost 30 years in Enterprise Information Technology I will state unequivocally that there is no way in hell I would allow anything that ran software or had a microprocessor or anything of that sort to be inserted into my body in a way that would prevent me from removing it immediately at will.

I've seen bugs and updates cost millions, and they care a whole lot more about their money than any of our lives.

dont worry, the black market will as it always do find ways to roundgo the system.
if you unknowingly or even by force been bugged in your skull by the ruling corporation and feeling not satisfied with it, there will be devices on the black-market that you can Arnold wize use to pull the bug out.
Last edited by Trick on Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick
Huajing

Previous

Return to Off the Topic