ruska rakieta

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

ruska rakieta

Postby wiesiek on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:14 am

So,
we had a kinda of shitty guest over Polish territory couple days ago.
However lucky for all, Russian rocket returned to the sender before our jets get there... -loco-

Yesterday I heard one of NATO general:
actually, Russia is to weak for attacking any NATO country..."
hmmm
ok
but,
heard some words of warning, that attack on Poland is quite possible in near future (2 years)
-shrug-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Re: ruska rakieta

Postby windwalker on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:26 am

seems like some countries always need an enemy

It's All Lies
Last edited by windwalker on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:38 am

wiesiek wrote:So,
However lucky for all, Russian rocket returned to the sender before our jets get there... -loco-

hmmm
ok
but,
heard some words of warning, that attack on Poland is quite possible in near future (2 years)
-shrug-

Russia’s current ammunition production is seven times greater than that of the West - New York Times

What is true, and what is not ?
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:18 pm

Humans just can't go on for too long without a war... :'(
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:35 am

wiesiek wrote:So,

hmmm
ok
but,
-shrug-

Expect a lot of anti Russian propaganda now, the biggest NATO exercise in Europe in 30 years just started and will continue until March month
Trick
Huajing

Postby wiesiek on Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:34 am

hehe, Trick ; Russian doesn`t need anti propaganda now, they looks like the biggest one itself.
anyway,
livi`n just 300 km from the front line is quite easy and pacefull, if we don`t count heavy choppers flyin` by night...

its almost impossible to tell what kind of the truth you`re referring too,when war is in progress , Windy
as you know we (humankind) are famous for havin` 3 distinctive different kinds of the truth, such is:
1. THE truth
2. hmm, also the truth
3. shit no truth
but
in present situation ,news: ..N. Korea will supply Russia 155mm in exchange for technology..." ,for example, looks thrillingly close to the 1st.
Human can not exists w/o war?
don`t know, really, D.,
maybe humans are designed directly for such task.
Never ending conflicts.
-duel-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:25 am

wiesiek wrote:hehe, Trick ; Russian doesn`t need anti propaganda now, they looks like the biggest one itself.
anyway,
livi`n just 300 km from the front line is quite easy and pacefull, if we don`t count heavy choppers flyin` by night...

its almost impossible to tell what kind of the truth you`re referring too,when war is in progress , Windy

This site provides real time stats very objectively.... Military Summary

as you know we (humankind) are famous for havin` 3 distinctive different kinds of the truth, such is:
1. THE truth
2. hmm, also the truth
3. shit no truth
but
in present situation ,news: ..N. Korea will supply Russia 155mm in exchange for technology..." ,for example, looks thrillingly close to the 1st.
Human can not exists w/o war?
don`t know, really, D.,
maybe humans are designed directly for such task.
Never ending conflicts.
-duel-

Expect a lot of anti Russian propaganda now, the biggest NATO exercise in Europe in 30 years just started and will continue until March month
. ;D

Ya it's called Steadfast Defender 2024.

49 yrs ago was part of the exercises called Reforger, same thing in a mech infantry unit during the Cold War..
Saw the borders up close, used to wonder why we were actually there,,,
Only until recently reaching an understanding that makes sense.
we were in the field training for war 200+ days out of the yr..

As for truth....vs propaganda..

The US has somewhere around 800 military bases in the world.
The US considers the same acts it does as terrorist acts, or threatening, when done by other countries.
The US started this war in 2014 as part of attempting to control what it feels its justified in doing.
Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan recent examples of what happens when the US attempts to put factions against each other in its own interest,
and then leaves like it always does when shit happens..

The US prevented a peace process that was ongoing after Russia was forced to engage with the Ukrainians in what it saw as an existential threat to its existence by NATO expansion .
The US almost went to war with the USSR, now Russia, during the Cuban missile crisis for the same reason....

Ukraine alone has lost around 500 k soldiers, the Russians, probably around 30 to 40 k..

The war is being instigated by the US who benefits from it, attempting to preserve
it's own misguided view of it's place in the world soon to be rectified

It's not getting better...stay safe
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:44 am

in present situation ,news: ..N. Korea will supply Russia 155mm in exchange for technology..."

Not really true...think a little bigger

Russia can produce all its own 155 ammunition needed. exchanged is being done to offset the US influence in the region..

In other words to make those in the "US, think a little bit more,
hopefully understanding someone can reach out and touch them if they want or need to... :-\

US has benefited from two oceans , a north and south border relatively stable.
Feeling that what happens in the rest of the world caused by its actions, it remains geographically isolated from.
No longer really the case. 911 was a good example of this, although indirect.
The next example aside from Pearl Harbor will be very direct.. It's time...
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:45 am

What will be rectified? What place will the US be in the world? Will we be #2 or #3? I have no problem with the US being #3 economically. Then again, I don't like to support the military industrial complex.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:50 am

Steve James wrote:

What will be rectified? What place will the US be in the world? Will we be #2 or #3? I have no problem with the US being #3 economically. Then again, I don't like to support the military industrial complex.

I don't either....

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes.

Do in large part to the capitalist system, so-called free markets of the US ..

War is good business..

as for place

Historically before World War II, the US was not in the same position as it is now after World War II.

It's development, and the world development skewed by the effects of the war on other countries.

This is being rectified as the other countries have caught up technologically and industrially while
the US is simply trying to maintain its control of the situation. Through any means necessary..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZv_K2xYYS0

like his commentary....
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:26 am

This is being rectified as the other countries have caught up technologically and industrially while the US is simply trying to maintain its control of the situation. Through any means necessary..

There are people who are making a profit. Yep. Their greed is obvious.

Afa the vid, easy to see it's not really 'news.' :) Just click bait for outrage or confirmation bias. If the titles were different, I might have read.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:38 am

Anyway, fwiw, if Russia invades Poland because it fears NATO, I'll be on wiesiek's side -even though I understand this country's faults. If he wanted to go with Putin, I'd be fine with that. Because, if everything you say about NATO is true, would you support a Russian invasion of Alaska? It was part of the Russian empire at one point. It is awfully close. Palin can see it from her window.

Ok, it's a bit like Mexico wanting Texas back. They can, if they can take it. I mean, I get why they want it back. I even know some people who want their land back from the US. Usually, people try to work this stuff out by agreeing to borders.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:40 am

Steve James wrote:
This is being rectified as the other countries have caught up technologically and industrially while the US is simply trying to maintain its control of the situation. Through any means necessary..

There are people who are making a profit. Yep. Their greed is obvious.

Afa the vid, easy to see it's not really 'news.' :) Just click bait for outrage or confirmation bias. If the titles were different, I might have read.

What’s obvious is that you have an opinion like everybody else does .
No more or less credible than others .

His videos never claimed to be the news, only a summation of different new sources as a discussion point whether one agrees with them or not .
windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:52 am

Steve James wrote:Anyway, fwiw, if Russia invades Poland because it fears NATO, I'll be on wiesiek's side -even though I understand this country's faults. If he wanted to go with Putin, I'd be fine with that. Because, if everything you say about NATO is true, would you support a Russian invasion of Alaska? It was part of the Russian empire at one point. It is awfully close. Palin can see it from her window.

Ok, it's a bit like Mexico wanting Texas back. They can, if they can take it. I mean, I get why they want it back. I even know some people who want their land back from the US. Usually, people try to work this stuff out by agreeing to borders.

It’s not about sides .
You might want to check your own biases .

Why use hyperbole, outside of the reality of what happened is happening now .

the tragedy of great power politics

Outlines very well what’s happening now ,
Last edited by windwalker on Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:50 am

OK
Steve James
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic