Ray of Sunshine.

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Ray of Sunshine.

Postby mixjourneyman on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 am

When my sister and I were little kids she ate some little toy grenades that came with one of my ninja turtle toys. I was all upset and convinced my mother to fish them out of her feces (how gross is that? :P ) and clean them off. My sister is just lucky the grenades didn't explode in her stomach.... ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 am

Even better story:
Me and my sister used to sleep in a bunk bed with her in the upper bunk and me in the lower one. One night I had this bizarre dream that I was in a baseball field and it was raining on my head. I woke up and noticed that I had peed the bed (except that the area around my crotch was totally dry). I called my mom down and told her I'd peed the bed, so we got me cleaned up and went back into my room. At this point my mom couldn't contain herself and started laughing hysterically. I looked up and my sister's but was sticking through the railings of the top bunk. She had moved herself in her sleep and peed all over me ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:51 am

Out of curiosity, Shawn ---
Just how far can you turn your head?

;D

shawnsegler wrote:So, my dad had died and my mom was just starting to date again..it'd been a year or something and the exorcist had either just been out for a few months or just come out...but she goes out on this date...first time away from the kids after the traumatic experience of watching my dad die to cancer and she's trying to relax and have fun and not worry about us, right?

Anyhoo, at that time in my life I had chronic nosebleeds (Like my first real "memory" from when i was two or three and had to get my nose cauterized...saudering iron anyone?) and I also sleep walked and talked (my baby sister did this as well)..you can see where this is going.

She comes back from this date on which the guy took her to see "the exorcist" and she comes home late and goes to check on me. I'm sitting up in my bed with blood smeared over my entire face and torso and I'm talking to myself in my sleep.

I brought it up because it's one of those "You'll laugh about it someday" kind of things...My mom still gets this look on her face when it's brought up that's very amusing and accompianied with a very real shudder.

That's my funny exorcist story! Or rather my moms funny exorcist story.

Best.

S
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic