UK vs. US (SPOILER ALERT)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: UK vs. US (SPOILER ALERT)

Postby CaliG on Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 pm

So the Americans bounce back.

Damn that was a good fight!

I got to give it up to that guy. He loses 4 teeth and still wants to get back in the ring.
Last edited by CaliG on Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaliG

Postby Juan on Thu May 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Agreed this is a great season. I love it when I talk to guys who have never, ever been in a fight in their lives much less stepped in the ring and then call fighters pussies. I was talking to a guy at work today about the show and he was going off on a tirade about how the Brit was a pussy last night for giving up. I just told him that unless he is in another person's shoes it is difficult to judge. He kept going on and on so I just cut the conversation short. I was going to get into an argument with him but decided against it. Unless you have stepped in a ring and know how it feels to fight competatively and how absolutely exhausting it is to do so then the conversation is based purely on speculation on their part and it's no use arguing.
Juan
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby everything on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 pm

nice fight. good ending.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Yeah that was the fight of the night.

I love it when Dan smiled at Bisby after Bisby attemped a double leg.

It's like, "No I'm the wrestler, you're a striker."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic