Miss California

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Miss California

Postby Josealb on Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Dmitri wrote:You mean, something like this?

That was one cat fight i would have loved to jump in and separate. Because order has got to be maintained, you know.
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby Juan on Tue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Michael wrote:Juan, you started this thread with what she said, so now that people don't agree with you, you don't want to be political?

All I said was that I did not agree with what she said....didn't take it any further. I then agreed with chud when he said that he supported her right to voice her opinion.
Juan
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed May 13, 2009 10:11 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:i gotta get a jc penny catalog if it has that much ass in it!

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?Dep ... 040434.jsp

Okay, I'll have to get the paper copy ...
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 pm

ok - googled it.

technically, there is no right or wrong answer for that one. they asked what she thought - she was well spoken, eloquent, and she didn't derail it into 'american americans that are born in america" like that doorknob that talked about Iraqi children when asked about american kids not finding USA on a map. So her answer should have given her good points. It's just unfortunate that Perez Hilton asked such a loaded, unidirectional question. She's screwed either way she answers it, from opposing sides.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby chud on Wed May 13, 2009 9:33 pm

meeks wrote:It's just unfortunate that Perez Hilton asked such a loaded, unidirectional question. She's screwed either way she answers it, from opposing sides.

Perez Hilton is a douchebag.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 pm

meeks wrote:ok - googled it.

technically, there is no right or wrong answer for that one. they asked what she thought - she was well spoken, eloquent, and she didn't derail it into 'american americans that are born in america" like that doorknob that talked about Iraqi children when asked about american kids not finding USA on a map. So her answer should have given her good points. It's just unfortunate that Perez Hilton asked such a loaded, unidirectional question. She's screwed either way she answers it, from opposing sides.

for a moment I was all confused because I thought you were defending miss panama.

confucious was one of the inventors of confusion. that's why he has... of the most ancient... he was one of... chinese... japanese... of the most ancient... thanks.
Ian

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu May 14, 2009 5:07 am

chud wrote:
Perez Hilton is a douchebag.

Yes he is, and he's gay.

Not that that means anything, as sexual orientation has no baring on whether or not you're a fucking douchebag like that guy is. lol

Just saying that that is probably why he asked. Could be a little self serving, could be just to raise the controversy knowing full well it's still a touchy subject in stupid contexts such as this.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic