WTF was he thinking

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

WTF was he thinking

Postby kenneth delves on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 am

He went out of the room? his wife did not believe him.

Nude Maid Takes Off With $40k in Jewels
Jun 3rd 2008
By Tom Radler
WeirdNews

Sometimes hiring a sexy lady do the housework without her clothes on can cost a little more than the $100-an-hour you were expecting to pay.

A 50-year-old man in Tampa, Fla., found this out the hard way when a woman allegedly came to his house, took her clothes off, did a little dusting and then proceeded to pilfer $40,000 worth of his wife's jewelry that was evidently lying around. The man says that he left the woman alone to clean his bedroom.

Police have said that the woman, named Kenna Dimartini is a "person of interest" in the case, and the man's wife -- who was out of town caring for her sick mother when her husband hired the maid on Craigslist -- has already told reporters that she is going to seek a divorce after the incident.

Questions Raised: If you hired a naked maid, why would you be in any room other than the one where she is cleaning? Where could a nude maid hide that much jewelry for her getaway?
kenneth delves
Great Old One

Re: WTF was he thinking

Postby Michael on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:25 am

Kenneth asks the tough questions. He's obviously been down the "hired nude maid and she stole my shit" path before. :)
Michael

Postby kenneth delves on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:14 am

She wouldnt have a lot to steal something in my place, and she wouldnt be there for the dusting
Maybe the guy went outside to practice TCC
kenneth delves
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 am

kenneth delves wrote:She wouldnt have a lot to steal something in my place, and she wouldnt be there for the dusting
Maybe the guy went outside to practice TCC

LMAO!!! -cheer- -lol-
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic