Obama attacks firearms rights

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Obama attacks firearms rights

Postby bigphatwong on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:toughest gang in LA is the lollypop bunch and no, you don't want to fuck with them.

If by "lollypop bunch" you mean LAPD, you are corrrect! :D
NOBODY gets near Yung when Tanaka's around. That's for shit sure.
bigphatwong
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Michael wrote:What's cool is how well you guys move the thread along. I'm thinking conservative talk show host and his hilarious sidekick, done live, on a shooting range.

Uh...Thanks? Anyhow, the claim that 87% or 90% or nearly all the guns, used by the Mexican drug insurgency, come from Gringoland has fallen off the political radar, for the time being. It was a lie. If enough people call BS loud enough, even congresscritters notice.

That doesn't mean some enterprising leftist won't dredge up the same lie again, and we'll have to do it all again, but the price of liberty is eternal mouthiness. Or something like that.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeah they will bring it up again and again even though its Obama bull shit...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =104789349

"We've dismantled bases from Los Zetas in which we came across anti-aircraft guns, military uniforms, anti-personnel mines," Menocal says. "We suspect that these guys are preparing to defend their territories inside Guatemala."

I am sure Los Zeta's are buying Mines, Grenades, Anti-aircraft guns and RPG's in Texas gun stores..Right sure...

There was a long article in the LA time's about two weeks ago about a big fire fight on the Guatamala/Mexico border where some Mexican troopers were kill by zeta's armed with grenades fully auto Ak-' "horns of the goat" and RPG's.

And Mike what's really cool is how you pop up and pop off- like a CNN hoplophobe talking dog, providing, providing well WTF are you providing?
;D
Last edited by Chanchu on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 am

Has anyone looked into where the Zetas and so forth are getting their training? That might be quite as interesting as where they are getting their hardware, and more important in the long run.

For those offshore, or all asea, it is very easy to get any weapon you like in a disordered region, war brings its own party favors, but to echo Chanchu, you ain't gonna buy no RPG rockets in Bubba's Bait and Tackle. For one thing, Bubba's insurance man would have a conniption.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

Los Zetas is known to operate with a higher tactical degree than the local authorities. During one shootout against law enforcement the group employed grenade launchers and 50 cal. machine guns.[2] The group has been linked to monitoring and kidnapping of journalists, and the murder of rival cartel members and their families.[3] Los Zetas gang has been known to hire local gangs such as the Texas Syndicate, MS-13 and Hermanos Pistoleros Latinos to carry out contract killings.[3][12]

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 2185.story

"The fleeing killers, identified by authorities as members of the Mexican drug gang known as the Zetas, left behind a cargo truck packed with 700 pounds of cocaine. More stunning was the cache found in a brick warehouse: 11 M-60 machine guns, eight Claymore mines, a Chinese-made antitank rocket, more than 500 grenades, commando uniforms, bulletproof vests and thousands of rounds of ammunition."

How the hell did they get those pesky Zeta's get those M-60's, claymore mines, grenades and anti tank rockets across the Texas border from Texas gunshops-- all the way to Guatamala? ???

Maybe some hot shot investigative reporter could ask?? ;D
Last edited by Chanchu on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 am

Chanchu wrote:And Mike what's really cool is how you pop up and pop off- like a CNN hoplophobe talking dog, providing, providing well WTF are you providing?
;D

It's just so strange having a firearms and an Obama thread on here without arguing that I didn't know what to do. It's like getting in your car and someone has changed all the radio presets.
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic