Kung Fu Soccer

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Kung Fu Soccer

Postby Strange on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:12 am

muah ha ha ha
i tell ppl that its not the ppl who says it to your face that you have to worry about
its the ones who have to beat about the bush that is the problem

.... that antiquated dance routine is really a blur and fluttery shadow cast on the wall by candle light....
heh heh i think you know what i mean
Last edited by Strange on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Re: Kung Fu Soccer

Postby Craig on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 pm

I havent seen the video but I find it funny in this age of digital graphics just how tuned peoples minds are trying to look for things that are "fake". The best example I can remember is watching the making of Troy, they were talking about the scene where the soldiers storm the beach for the first time. The producers, looking over the final draft, pointed out one of the soldiers and said "can you tidy him up he looks fake". The digital artists, im sure with a very confused look on their face, proceeded to tell the producer that that was actually one of the real actors. As a digital artist myself i take a lot of care looking at things like lighting, shadows and movement in every day life. I see things that I could take a photo of, show it to someone and tell them it was a digital recreation, and they would start going on about how fake it looked.

I'll check the vid out when i get home.
Craig
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic