Michael Jackson Toxicology Report Released Today...

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Michael Jackson Toxicology Report Released Today...

Postby meeks on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 pm

so apparently he died of food poisoning - he'd eaten some 12 year old nuts...

mm-thank you....thank you....please tip your waitress.... -thx-
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Re: Michael Jackson Toxicology Report Released Today...

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 pm

holy fuck, I can't believe i opened this out of curiousity.

I need a quick mental enema.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

oh god.... -argh-
die mix... I mean MEEKS... DIE! -mg- -rockets- -flame-
nianfong
Administrator

Postby jasonf on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Took that joke a while to make it up to Canada
jasonf
Huajing

Postby meeks on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm

apparently part of the estate sale includes all of his clothing.
Prices are really good - they've got little boys' clothes half-off...
Last edited by meeks on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby shawnsegler on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

here's an ancient one. Q: What do michael jackson and coca cola have in common? A: they both come in small cans.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:21 pm

i dunno. but i am from SB, where MJ had trial. as far as i know he was declared innocent.

i only knew the gentleman second-hand. but anyone i knew thought him a good person. FWIW. that doesn't matter.

as i say, i have no personal knowledge of his innocence or guilt.

but: at the same time, i do say that a strength of our justice system, as long as it exists, is that someone is declared innocent until proven guilty.

not picking a quarrel with anyone. but not sure i'm in agreement with what i perceive as the drift on this thread.

my apologies, if i'm not understanding.

best to all...
Last edited by internalenthusiast on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Lots of things that are funny are tactless. That's why they're funny. Not to speak ill of the dead or anything...but lifes to short to be too serious.

Best,

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 pm

internalenthusiast wrote:i dunno. but i am from SB, where MJ had trial. as far as i know he was declared innocent.

i only knew the gentleman second-hand. but anyone i knew thought him a good person. FWIW. that doesn't matter.

but: at the same time, i do say that a strength of our justice system, as long as it exists, is that someone is declared innocent until proven guilty.

not picking a quarrel with anyone. but not sure i'm in agreement with what i perceive as the drift on this thread.

best to all...

I knew a guy that was charged as a sex offender for messing around with a 17 year-old. "Innocent until proven guilty" is often times a luxury reserved for the wealthy and powerful.

That said, if he hadn't fucked around with the 17 year-old then it wouldn't have been an issue...
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:43 pm

shawnsegler wrote:Lots of things that are funny are tactless. That's why they're funny. Not to speak ill of the dead or anything...but lifes to short to be too serious.

Best,

S

jokes are fine. no problem. the world wouldn't exist in any sane way without them.

;)
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Bhassler wrote:
internalenthusiast wrote:i dunno. but i am from SB, where MJ had trial. as far as i know he was declared innocent.

best to all...

I knew a guy that was charged as a sex offender for messing around with a 17 year-old. "Innocent until proven guilty" is often times a luxury reserved for the wealthy and powerful.

That said, if he hadn't fucked around with the 17 year-old then it wouldn't have been an issue...

bhassler: i like an awful lot of your posts.

if i'm understanding you: the legality was precisely the issue in the MJ trial. again, i don't pretend to have any information about the decision's correctness.

and i agree with you, especially in these times, that the wealthy and the powerful may have adjudications presented in their favor. sans doubt.

if there's something missing in my understanding of the trial, i'd be happy to revise my understanding.

my understanding, though, was that the legal issues were resolved in MJ's favor.

i have absolutely no personal interest invested in this. just that i think that the US justice system should execute in law, and my impression has been that this has been done in this case.

no personal antagonism, or issue, whatsoever...

very best...
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 pm

internalenthusiast wrote:
Bhassler wrote:

best to all...

bhassler: i like an awful lot of your posts.

if i'm understanding you: the legality was precisely the issue in the MJ trial. again, i don't pretend to have any information about the decision's correctness.

and i agree with you, especially in these times, that the wealthy and the powerful may have adjudications presented in their favor. sans doubt.

if there's something missing in my understanding of the trial, i'd be happy to revise my understanding.

my understanding, though, was that the legal issues were resolved in MJ's favor.

i have absolutely no personal interest invested in this. just that i think that the US justice system should execute in law, and my impression has been that this has been done in this case.

no personal antagonism, or issue, whatsoever...

very best...

Cool-- I'm just spouting off whatever nonsense comes into my head.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm

very cool. i think one function of this forum is to give us each an arena to think things though. thanks for your response. :)
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Chris Fleming

Postby Steve James on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

He wasn't convicted (found guilty) of any criminal charges, and he settled the civil case out of court (by paying an undisclosed sum). Many people believe that, if it had been their child who had really been molested, no amount of money would get them to settle. But, fwiw, few people belive he was a child molester. They accuse him more of naivete. For ex., when asked directly on camera whether he thought it was ok to sleep (in a bed) with children, he said "Sure, haven't you done that?" Of course, you or I would think there was something inappropriate about sharing a bed with other peoples' children, or even our own. He just didn't see things the same way. With all his cash, he could have gone to any number of countries and gotten kids ---just like people with a lot less cash. And, if he was going to be upfront about sex with kids, he'd have joined NAMBLA.

Actually, I feel sorry for him. He became a star at 10 y.o., and couldn't even go to a playground or a high school party. Anyway, he's gone now. R.I.P.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic