Spam illustrated

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Spam illustrated

Postby Felipe Bidó on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am

“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Re: Spam illustrated

Postby cerebus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 am

ROFL!!! :D ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 am

Excellent idea.

I didn't get "Massive and scary" though... :-[ ???
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 am

hahha that's awesome! I don't quite get the "give woman the first thing she expects" one
Last edited by nianfong on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Michael on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:54 am

nianfong wrote:hahha that's awesome! I don't quite get the "give woman the first thing she expects" one

Me, too. Maybe it's limey speak idiom entendre.
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 am

Did you guys see this page?

This repeatable wallpaper is a photo mosaic of the Pope in response to his visit to Sydney, Australia in July 2008 for World Youth Day, costing the taxpayer a cool A$184 million. In addition to this funding, extraordinary temporary laws were passed allowing police to permit partial strip searches and arrest persons "causing annoyance" to WYD participants. These laws, essentially undermining basic rights and freedom of speech, made it a crime to wear a t-shirt with a message on it, handing out condoms, riding a skateboard or even playing music. Breaking this new law carried a fine of A$5,500.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Dmitri wrote:Did you guys see this page?

This repeatable wallpaper is a photo mosaic of the Pope in response to his visit to Sydney, Australia in July 2008 for World Youth Day, costing the taxpayer a cool A$184 million. In addition to this funding, extraordinary temporary laws were passed allowing police to permit partial strip searches and arrest persons "causing annoyance" to WYD participants. These laws, essentially undermining basic rights and freedom of speech, made it a crime to wear a t-shirt with a message on it, handing out condoms, riding a skateboard or even playing music. Breaking this new law carried a fine of A$5,500.

Warning: The close-up of the mural is NOT safe for work... :o
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Dmitri wrote:Did you guys see this page?

They love factors of 5500, 'cause in Australia if you post a link to a banned web site, you can get fined $11,000 per day.
Last edited by Michael on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Teazer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Michael wrote:
nianfong wrote:hahha that's awesome! I don't quite get the "give woman the first thing she expects" one

Me, too. Maybe it's limey speak idiom entendre.

Maybe first you ask her if she'd like a drink - she expects a drink.
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

but... that's not very funny
nianfong
Administrator

Return to Off the Topic